Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most (6245 Views)

Poll: whose goal celebration do you fancy the most

THIERY HENRY: 26% (5 votes)
STEVEN GERARD: 21% (4 votes)
DIDIER DROGBA: 52% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Indian Footballer Dies After Somersault Goal Celebration Goes Wrong / Mirko Vucinic's Strange Goal Celebration / Which Player And Manager Has Got The Best Goal Celebration Style. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by Phony200(m): 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2009
I loved Ronaldo against Derby away last season. It was like "I tell you say I go score since morning!" and he started counting the attempted that Caroll kept out previously. Given that he scored a basketload, it was one he worked really hard for he celebrated with a lot of energy.
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by blacksta(m): 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2009
alan shearer is the best
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by tayoccu(m): 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2009
Gabriel Batistuta (he put his finger to his lips and hushed the rival fans,and listened to the beautiful silence )
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by Jarus(m): 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2009
Like the acrobatic celebration of Martins.
Other than that, likes Drogba's.
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by ow11(m): 6:58pm On Apr 07, 2009
Inzaghi's celebrations are my favourite. However, I liked Fabio Grosso's spectular run after scoring the winner against Germany kinda reminiscent of Tardelli's 82 celebration. That was a classic moment.

The flips of Babayaro, Aghahowa, Martins and Nsofor also warms my heart especially Nsofor against Japan during the olympics. The goal was scored after a good build up play and Nsofor capped it with the wonderful celebration.
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by philip0906(m): 11:05pm On Apr 07, 2009
I love John Obi Mikel's own .wheneva he scores 4 chelsea, em em sorry grin.
Signing out b/4 im eaten raw.
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by chic2pimp(m): 4:36am On Sep 10, 2009
Daniel Amokachi - vs Greece. Dancing after scoring the game clincher

Finidi George - vs Greece again. Runs to the corner flag,gets down on his knees and crawls a lil bit and then imitates a urinating dog. If my memory serves me right, I think  Benedict Iroha taps him on his backside to signify the end of piss grin grin grin grin grin.

Henri Camara - vs Sweden Dance after scoring the equaliser

Robbie Keane - vs Germany. Runs towards the corner flag and does his famous somersault quickly followed by the firing of an invisible arrow or a machine gun.

Jose Mourinho - vs Man united gets off the bench and runs towards the touchine whilst jumping up and down happily.

Jose Mourinho - vs Barcelona @ the camp nou. Slides on his knees in jubilation in front of Barca's bench.

Eric Cantona - vs Sunderland . His Great run and chip goal was followed by the puffed chest,arms aloft adore me pose .As if to say I am King Eric.

Marco Tardelli - vs Germany. Runs towards the camera shouting goal!!! goal!!! goal!!! with tears rolling down his face(gives me goose pimples everytime)

Fabio Grosso - vs Germany. Very similar celebration to tardelli's. Runs away shaking his head from side to side while also crying(also gives me goose pimples)

Paul Gascoigne - vs Scotland. Dentist chair's celebration.

Robbie Fowler - vs Everton. Imitating snorting cocaine. He was taunting everton's fans who suggested he was a cocaine user.Weirdo grin

Brandy Chastain - vs China . Thats the only female celebration I can actually remember grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin.

David Platt - vs Belgium . You could the emotions on his face. Relief,delight and ecstasy rolled into one.

Lilian Thuram - vs Croatia. He sank to his knees,pressed a finger to his lips and starred into the futu
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by FBS: 8:03am On Sep 10, 2009
Football? The best sport EVER! PASSION AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL. grin
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by mystikal(m): 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2009
Usain bolt's show before a race, LOL

it has 2 be Kaka's
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by bandely(m): 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2009
The Old Robbie Keane's celebration, summersault, with is hand indicating a bow and fires!
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by blapo(m): 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2009
Rasheed Yekini USA 94
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by edoyad(m): 1:32pm On Oct 29, 2009
It has to be Didiers celebration. He opens his eyes wide while running , his arms spread like wings saying something with puffed cheeks like "boom boom boom. . . . " or something though i'm not sure grin
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by ow11(m): 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2009
chic2pimp:

Jose Mourinho - vs Barcelona @ the camp nou. Slides on his knees in jubilation in front of barca's bench. Classic(Wearing a f**king expensive armani suite)

Brandy Chastain - vs China . Thats the only female celebration I can actually remember grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin.

1. Gr8 moment

2. Every man's inner desire while watching girls play sport. CLASSIC!! when would Serena or Ana Ivanovic do a Chastain?
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by ritchboy(m): 2:38pm On Oct 29, 2009
Nothing quite beats the frown on henry's face from back in d day. Almost as if he's disgusted the keeper made an attempt to save it cheesy
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by kaypumpin2(m): 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2009
Finidi's dog walk when he scored against Greece in 04

Thomas Brolin's celebration.

The funniest though was when Lomana Lualua scored in the EPL and sprained his leg while sumersaulting grin and Ade's dash towards Arsenal fans after he scored.
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by Chongaiman: 11:40pm On Aug 06, 2010
Yekini's goal @ USA 94 made quite an impression. It was our 1st goal ever at the World Cup (and Yekini's last though he didn't know at that time). Coming quite early in the match, he must have thought more goals would come his way. No wonder he held and shook the net in great excitement and seemingly saying, "YEEE! NA SO E EASY? CHEI!! SO THE THING EASY LIKE THIS?" grin
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by Mobinga: 8:53am On Aug 08, 2010
It has got to be Thierry Henry.
Once he scores he frowns. Its a classic. Its like he says
"Nonsense, if I don't do the work, none of this lazy strikers will"
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by Basics007: 2:00am On Aug 09, 2010
I love the "Help carry my baby" thing Bebeto did at USA 94.
Then that Adebayor run vs Arsenal last season.
Jimmy Bullard celebration against Man City last season also is a classic. He sat his teammates down and started lecturing them thus imitating what the Hull City coach did some matches before.
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by chic2pimp(m): 12:34am On Feb 13, 2011
chic2pimp:

Daniel Amokachi - vs Greece. Dancing after scoring the game clincher

Finidi George - vs Greece again. Runs to the corner flag,gets down on his knees and crawls a lil bit and then imitates a urinating dog. If my memory serves me right, I think Benedict Iroha taps him on his backside to signify the end of piss grin grin grin grin grin.

Henri Camara - vs Sweden Dance after scoring the equaliser

Robbie Keane - vs Germany. Runs towards the corner flag and does his famous somersault quickly followed by the firing of an invisible arrow or a machine gun.

Jose Mourinho - vs Man united gets off the bench and runs towards the touchine whilst jumping up and down happily.

Jose Mourinho - vs Barcelona @ the camp nou. Slides on his knees in jubilation in front of Barca's bench.

Eric Cantona - vs Sunderland . His Great run and chip goal was followed by the puffed chest,arms aloft adore me pose .As if to say I am King Eric.

Marco Tardelli - vs Germany. Runs towards the camera shouting goal!!! goal!!! goal!!! with tears rolling down his face(gives me goose pimples everytime)

Fabio Grosso - vs Germany. Very similar celebration to tardelli's. Runs away shaking his head from side to side while also crying(also gives me goose pimples)

Paul Gascoigne - vs Scotland. Dentist chair's celebration.

Robbie Fowler - vs Everton. Imitating snorting cocaine. He was taunting everton's fans who suggested he was a cocaine user.Weirdo grin

David Platt - vs Belgium . You could the emotions on his face. Relief,delight and ecstasy rolled into one.

Lilian Thuram - vs Croatia. He sank to his knees,pressed a finger to his lips and starred into the futu
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by medjai(m): 7:54am On Feb 13, 2011
Inzaghi - runs around the pitch like he's gone insane.

Raul- slides on the turf and kisses his ring.

Kaka- He invented the now famous 'fingers pointed at the sky' celebration that almost everyone does now.
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2013
RuuDie: Super Pippo & Hernan Crespo. . . . . even if they poked the ball in from just over the goal line, they act as if some1's just handed 'em a gold medal - their celebrations are WILDLY EXTATIC and HIGHLY INFECTIOUS!

Would have given up a lot to have Pippo play in front for AC Milan tonight...
AC Milan, terrible, terrible, terrible play
(Sad, for hours, days sef)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs RB Leipzig: UCL Today At 9pm / Wigan Athletic Vs Manchester United (0 - 4) On 1st January 2013 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool (2-0) Sunday 4th October 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.