Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most (6244 Views)

Poll: whose goal celebration do you fancy the most

THIERY HENRY: 26% (5 votes)
STEVEN GERARD: 21% (4 votes)
DIDIER DROGBA: 52% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Indian Footballer Dies After Somersault Goal Celebration Goes Wrong / Mirko Vucinic's Strange Goal Celebration / Which Player And Manager Has Got The Best Goal Celebration Style. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by somze(f): 6:51am On Nov 01, 2007
anything to shut the cop (or whatever they call themselves) up goes for me. wink
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by DisGuy: 2:41pm On Nov 01, 2007
Robbie Keane's old celebration

he does the lazy mans somersault grin then the machine gun with his arm
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by Kayhell(m): 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2007
i think my best is still cantona's goal against blackburn, where after scoring he turned turning slowly wit his face tilted up a little, and having this kind of the old roman emperor look on is face.
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by folahann(m): 7:41pm On Nov 01, 2007
Does anyone remember Henry's knee sliding during the 2-2 draw with Chelsea in 2004/05.
Sliding from the center of the field to throwing line.
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by guns: 10:25pm On Nov 01, 2007
Barcelona is trailing 1-0
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by guns: 10:28pm On Nov 01, 2007
28' Valladolid 1-0 Barcelona
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by guns: 10:48pm On Nov 01, 2007
Barcelona have equalised by ronaldinho, now valladolid 1-1 barcelona
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by eldee(m): 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2007
Err, ok i decided now, that one that mourinho threw medals at the crowd is certainly the best let Grant start doing it so chelsea will have higher match crowds
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by tosinadeda: 12:23am On Nov 02, 2007
Emile heskey - holds an imaginary golf stick and hits a ball

gerrard - he slides with passion and u can feel it too,remember liverpool vs westham,carling cup final where he scored 2 fantastic goals. D 2nd one was so good he slid with his back touchn d turf

henry - when he scores and walks around or slides with this 4ny look on his face like how on earth did u xpect me not 2 score

taiye taiwo - points a finger to his head as if to say "opolo"

robbie savage - runs and swings his hands like its over

osaze - against south africa can2002,had dis 4ny dance after his 2nd goal

c ronaldo - scored a goal last season and was shakn his palm like to say dat burns

drogba - slides and swings his hand up sayn hail d king

owen - france 98 against arg,started rubbing his palms together

crouch - did a few robotics and break dancing
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by Mustay(m): 6:37am On Nov 02, 2007
drogba against bremen; "Una don see am"

anyway, I used to like his FLYING BIRD celebration when he arrived at stm4d

he seems to 've stopped that

Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by dayokanu(m): 7:10am On Nov 02, 2007
When did Drogba score against Bremen? Am I missing something?
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by tkb417(m): 8:23am On Nov 02, 2007
I love Mourinhos madness when Chelsea scored while he was der
Rashidi yekini usa 94
Daniel Amokachi's samba dance usa 94
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by chuckdee4(m): 10:20am On Nov 02, 2007
Mustay:

drogba against bremen; "Una don see am"

anyway, I used to like his FLYING BIRD celebration when he arrived at stm4d

he seems to 've stopped that

Is it the one that looked like he was starting an Okada
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by guns: 10:37am On Nov 02, 2007
Bebeto USA '94
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by eldee(m): 11:00am On Nov 02, 2007
err, i hate shevcheko's running like a madman to the fans as if he has topped the scorers chart
no wonder he doesn't score many, u know he wastes too much energy on celebrating unlike henry
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by somze(f): 11:16am On Nov 02, 2007
Eldee
Check the topic again, its about celebrations we fancy not those we hate wink
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by tosinadeda: 11:48am On Nov 02, 2007
Must u attack him,it is clear 4 any1 2 see d type of celebration stated in his post
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by somze(f): 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2007
Slow down Tosin

Eldee understands what I mean, no attack intended wink
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by folahann(m): 12:25pm On Nov 02, 2007
dayokanu:

When did Drogba score against Bremen? Am I missing something?
I wonder
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by somze(f): 12:33pm On Nov 02, 2007
folahann, Dayo
You know he meant schalke so drop it tongue
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by tosinadeda: 12:33pm On Nov 02, 2007
If u say so somze
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 02, 2007
Out of 31 goals in a season without
a penalty included, one should know
didi is as brilliant as Henry himself
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by Vieira(m): 1:29pm On Nov 02, 2007
For some reason I have always liked the simplicity of Shearer's celebrations.

One arm held aloft while running away.

I suppose whne you score loads of goals like he did you do not have to start doing gymnastics.

Cantona's arrogant look was also a great celebration.
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by eldee(m): 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2007
@somze
see, don't mind me abeg, i was watching the carling cup highlights when i saw the celebration and i wanted to get at him, lol
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by folahann(m): 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2007
somze:

folahann, Dayo
You know he meant schalke so drop it tongue
Honestly i didn't it's good you pointed it out.

I really hate dancing celebration
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by Mustay(m): 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2007
@dayokanu\ how far with em koro and ko?

na SHACKLE i wan write jo tongue wink
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by folahann(m): 11:17pm On Nov 02, 2007
Are you ready for Tommorow, get to see nice celebrations from Arsenal players
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by tosinadeda: 12:23am On Nov 03, 2007
Remember eduardo's first champs league goal agains sevilla? I loved d imaginary piano he playd
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by eldee(m): 9:30am On Nov 03, 2007
@tosin
yeah that piano thingy was tight
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by folahann(m): 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2007
Did you get to see nice celebrations today
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by eldee(m): 9:27pm On Nov 03, 2007
the nicest today was when gallas scored and ran away when the rest were still struggling. Theo was still trying to score when Fab4 came and hugged him like 'dude, we ust got a draw. Everyone will forget that goal u missed'
Re: Whose Goal Celebration Do You Fancy Most by obiem(m): 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2009
Samir Nasri's screaming dancing run in the 2-1 win over the Red devils!

That was delightsome!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs RB Leipzig: UCL Today At 9pm / Wigan Athletic Vs Manchester United (0 - 4) On 1st January 2013 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool (2-0) Sunday 4th October 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.