Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,226 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:49 PM

About Hungary - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / About Hungary (11778 Views)

Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) / Hungary Visa Enquiry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Hungary by ludab: 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2012
Nigeria's in Hungary, what's up? how's life over there like what's up with part time jobs, living standard as a foreigner, income in a month, fast cash and universities and tuition fees etc. Share your experiences. How are you coping with these economic depression.
Re: About Hungary by Osama10(m): 11:40pm On Mar 21, 2012
Whatever you do don't go close to that country for any reason.
Re: About Hungary by tennyalad(m): 11:15pm On Mar 22, 2012
@osama10 that sounds really serious whats up in hungary? are they that terrible? i was there few years ago though just to the embassy and it seems like a nice place to me
Re: About Hungary by llbhuds: 9:02am On Mar 23, 2012
Nigeria's in Hungary, what's up? how's life over there like what's up with part time jobs, living standard as a foreigner, income in a month, fast cash and universities and tuition fees etc. Share your experiences. How are you coping with these economic depression.

like osama10 said...dont even go close to that country if you are not from a rivh home cos dta place is a dead end for naija der
Re: About Hungary by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 23, 2012
Wow,,,,u mean hungary is too xpensive. Anyway dats europe
Re: About Hungary by kennybuda: 9:49am On Mar 24, 2012
Dont just come here hungarians and nigerians here are full of hatred jealousy etc.
Demaejy: Wow,,,,u mean hungary is too xpensive. Anyway dats europe
Re: About Hungary by kennybuda: 9:54am On Mar 24, 2012
Dont just try it you will hate this country from the first day you set ur feet in this land hungarians will mistreat you they hate nigerians at all call, Even your own fellow nigerians hummm are ready to screw you up very jealouse and bad people if you want to experience and explore nonesence just come and see yourself.
Re: About Hungary by llbhuds: 7:33am On Mar 25, 2012
kennybuda: Dont just try it you will hate this country from the first day you set ur feet in this land hungarians will mistreat you they hate nigerians at all call, Even your own fellow nigerians hummm are ready to screw you up very jealouse and bad people if you want to experience and explore nonesence just come and see yourself.

dont blame d naijas der...na frustration about the life dey live der
life is as hard as hell in hungary even to d hungarians
was der to visit a friend nd I ended up feedin him nd oda guys der during my time of stayin der
Re: About Hungary by kennybuda: 5:17pm On Mar 25, 2012
@llbhuds
Abeg this is not the matter of fustration nigerians in hungary are very wicked imagine some of them can go to any extend to betray their own fellow country men, The easiest thing to obtain in this country was resident permit nowadays a nigerian can go to any level to make sure his fellow country man got nagative during his process in igbo land we called them by name osuimi aka informat Man i live in budapest my name say it all kennybuda i am talking out of experience i have lived part of my life in east europe and i have travel almost everywere around east europe due to my job as a social worker in those days i have lived and reside in countrys that are much harder than hungary brother nigerians in hungary are evil belive it or not put fustration behind sir
Re: About Hungary by Osama10(m): 10:07pm On Mar 25, 2012
Guys you've said it all, I hope the OP understands now. grin
Re: About Hungary by callygood: 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2012
There are few questions to what you guys have been saying about what is happening in Hungary right now. I don't live in Hungary and no nothing about life there. Though, I am planning to go there. Therefore, I need to know few things about Hungary.

1. For what reason will a Nigerian betray his fellow countrymen?
2. Were your criminal act exposed by a Nigerian and you call that betrayal?

I have read about the criminal acts of Nigerian in Hungary. If you are exposed as a result of your criminal act, you need to wake up to reality. You are not betrayed.

1 Like

Re: About Hungary by Osama10(m): 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2012
callygood: There are few questions to what you guys have been saying about what is happening in Hungary right now. I don't live in Hungary and no nothing about life there. Though, I am planning to go there. Therefore, I need to know few things about Hungary.

1. For what reason will a Nigerian betray his fellow countrymen?
2. Were your criminal act exposed by a Nigerian and you call that betrayal?

I have read about the criminal acts of Nigerian in Hungary. If you are exposed as a result of your criminal act, you need to wake up to reality. You are not betrayed.

Chief, don't be scared just go on with your immigration to Hungary.

We go know who be criminal at the end. angry
Re: About Hungary by Fhemmmy: 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2012
ludab: Nigeria's in Hungary, what's up? how's life over there like what's up with part time jobs, living standard as a foreigner, income in a month, fast cash and universities and tuition fees etc. Share your experiences. How are you coping with these economic depression.

Anything fast always result into accidents . . .

1 Like

Re: About Hungary by kennybuda: 10:20pm On Mar 27, 2012
@callygood
Your an id1100t who is a criminal? i work as insider in hungary i know what am talking about
Re: About Hungary by ludab: 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2012
Fhemmmy what type of accidents do you mean?

Please can someone change to better place easily...maybe neighboring country
Re: About Hungary by tennyalad(m): 8:17am On Mar 29, 2012
@kennybuda it seems like you live in budapest. i will be coming to naija emb in like 2weeks and i would need some info from someone who lives in budapest. do you mind buzzing me on yahoo messenger my id is tennyalad
Re: About Hungary by llbhuds: 9:49am On Mar 29, 2012
kennybuda: @llbhuds
Abeg this is not the matter of fustration nigerians in hungary are very wicked imagine some of them can go to any extend to betray their own fellow country men, The easiest thing to obtain in this country was resident permit nowadays a nigerian can go to any level to make sure his fellow country man got nagative during his process in igbo land we called them by name osuimi aka informat Man i live in budapest my name say it all kennybuda i am talking out of experience i have lived part of my life in east europe and i have travel almost everywere around east europe due to my job as a social worker in those days i have lived and reside in countrys that are much harder than hungary brother nigerians in hungary are evil belive it or not put fustration behind sir

I understand u bro... But lets see it from dis angle
when u are jobless u are broke nd wen u are broke u ar hungry nd wen u are hungry u are angry nd dis leads to fustration nd wen u are fustrated ,hatred sets in cos u will like people around u to be in same position like u.
I tink u now understand me bro?
life der is so difficult if u cant sell drugs in austria or swiss
hope m making sense here?

1 Like

Re: About Hungary by kennybuda: 5:20pm On Mar 29, 2012
@ llbhuds
Well explain bro i hear you my brother
Re: About Hungary by tdayof(m): 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
kennybuda:
Dont just try it you will hate this country from the first day you set ur feet in this land hungarians will mistreat you they hate nigerians at all call, Even your own fellow nigerians hummm are ready to screw you up very jealouse and bad people if you want to experience and explore nonesence just come and see yourself.
why are your words not the same? https://www.nairaland.com/1357746/hungarian-visa-application#16809169 https://www.nairaland.com/1357746/hungarian-visa-application#16809435
Re: About Hungary by Moana(f): 7:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
Re: About Hungary by tdayof(m): 7:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
Moana:
lol Mr Investigator grin
from Portugal to Hungary. undecided
Re: About Hungary by Moana(f): 7:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
tdayof:
from Portugal to Hungary. undecided
i didnt know i was restricted to where i can post undecided
Re: About Hungary by tdayof(m): 7:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
Moana:
i didnt know i was restricted to where i can post undecided
yes you are undecided
Re: About Hungary by Moana(f): 7:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
tdayof:
yes you are undecided
seun na your papa?
Re: About Hungary by tdayof(m): 7:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
Moana:
seun na your papa?
undecided
Are you a girl or a lady? undecided
Re: About Hungary by Moana(f): 9:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
tdayof:
undecided
Are you a girl or a lady? undecided
im a lady undecided
Re: About Hungary by tdayof(m): 10:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
Moana:
im a lady undecided
picture or undecided

1 Like

Re: About Hungary by Moana(f): 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
tdayof:
picture or undecided
or what?
Re: About Hungary by tdayof(m): 10:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
Moana:
or what?
lol nothing! Won't you sleep? Its some minute to 11
Re: About Hungary by Moana(f): 12:07am On Feb 04, 2015
tdayof:
lol nothing! Won't you sleep? Its some minute to 11
why arent u sleeping?
Re: About Hungary by tdayof(m): 5:24am On Feb 04, 2015
Moana:
why arent u sleeping?
I was sleeping undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dana Air Adds Boeing 737- 700 Aircraft To Fleet, To Commence ‘early Bird’’ Servi / Nigeria Passport Offices ? / Canada Is Sad And Depressing:life Experience Of A Nigerian Student In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.