Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,503 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:56 PM

Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? - Foreign Affairs (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? (183658 Views)

Why Are They So Many White People In Accra? / Why Are White People Claiming Africa ? / South Africa Is Racist Towards White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (162) (Go Down)

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: Stinking APE is awake, SWITCH ON UR GENERATOR MOTHERFVCKER AM HERE. grin grin grin
I checked on LIST OF SKYSCRAPERS UNDERCONSTRUCTION IN AFRICA AND PROPOSED AND LAUGHED WHEN I SAW THERES NO EKO MIDGETS.
Your Abuja world trade centre is still SHORTER THAN CARLTON CENTRE, PEARLS DAWN AND MANY OTHER S.A SKYSCRAPERS. Kenya's project under construction is also taller than MIDGET A-boon-ja crap.

ITS A FACT S.A. HAS MANY SKYSCRAPERS IN AFRICA FOLLOWED BY NORTH AFRICAN ARAB STATES. FACT. Not bedroom material Igbo poes.
cool cool kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss grin grin grin grin

You and your North African Arab sh*t lords can go to hell least I care. They don't even view themselves as Africans in the first place, whereas the name originated from them. The earlier you realized those buffoons in the North don't care about your sorry bottom the better for you to stop talking about them in this thread, you i d i o t! Go and see the way they treat Africans in their countries and you would wonder if really there is unity among Africans per se.

Having said that, development is no all about very tall skyscrapers. The moment you realize that Eko Atlantic City is going to be the most modern city in Africa after the completion we can progress with this argument on the direction it is meant to be headed. That is, South Africa is developed by the white minority people and the very reason it is more advanced than the other countries in Africa.

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1560184_0004m_foto3_jpegd4a768d5c95dc2b449fc565013f7da2e
Smh...! The location of that very aesthetic building proves the planners are brain-dead. I know South Africans aren't smart as they think. How in their right mind would they have a building like this not close to a body of water. Jeez! It is annoying to see. South Africans keep disgracing Africa all the time with their usual errors.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: Your A-boon-ja world trade centre will be DWARFED by SANDTON INTERNATIONAL FINANCE CENTRE they are clearing the site as we blogg.
Because SANDTON CITY was a suburb this project was delayed because they were had to move the out residents first who stayed in houses first and REZONE THEIR PLOTS FROM RESIDENTIAL TO COMMERCIAL. Am happy they done with this.
grin grin grin
Bwahaha... I hope you know what you are saying! You keep presenting paper-works without nothing tangible to show for them that they would likely be built. Hahaha...

The Abuja trade center is over 70% completed. That tells you that we don't joke with our project like South Africans do with theirs. Maybe, I repeat, maybe in 10-years time we would see this particular building constructed in Sandton.

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
sostoz: Guys stop now, tjo
It is annoying to you that he is presenting buildings which aren't existing yet. Bwahaha... He is making fool of South Africa. He always does!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2014
iconize: All4naija maybe we should reverse to our butt whipping ways grin, what do you think? These bucket toilet users are beginning to get on my nerves once more.
Maybe!

How are you doing, bro?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2014
14: still blowing hot air all4kak,
i am coming to put you to your place

sit down boy

Lol... You don't have anything to present to us than Township squalor. Stop running, you know I have always been here. Just admit your society is dangerous for good human beings.

How is your xenophobic nature at the moment?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2014
Msauza:

Bwahahahaha!!! All that you have just mentioned is pretty much better than all atrocious acts that take toll on Nigerians in the name of [size=16pt] BOKO HARAM[/size]. Bwahahahahahaha!!!

Boko Haram is a terror group! The notoriety of terrorists is not used to define any nation's security. They can attack even the most developed country on the planet.

Even with the insurgent troubles in Nigeria your country still records the second highest killings in Africa. So much for African most developed country!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2014
all4kak

I was reading your comment on another thread wherein you stated the reasons why your country men and women emigrate to other countries,as an African the content of your comment touched me,I nearly cried...as from today I will only engage you positively or sometime act as your councilor....I wish you well my senior,dont hesitate to keep in touch whenever you feel depressed...@ the moment the only helpful psychological tip am kindly giving you is you need to avoid anything that goes with the RSA for the next 4 weeks...read psalm 23 twice a day...if this long distance website pre-rehab fails to bring positive results,I will book you a flight ticket from new York to JHB...i will prepare all the necessary documentation...if all my attempts fail ,ultimately I will ensure that you secure a SAn citizenship so that you can be entitled to a social grant.....

this is your junior brother from another country...yours truly ..

Eroza,Midrand RSA

all4naija:
You and your North African Arab sh*t lords can go to hell least I care. They don't even view themselves as Africans in the first place, whereas the name originated from them. The earlier you realized those buffoons in the Noorth don't care about your sorry bottom the better for you to stop talking about them in this thread, you i d i o t! Go and see the way they treat Africans in their countries and you would wonder if really there is unity among African per se.

Having said that, development is no all about very tall skyscrapers. The moment you realize that Eko Atlantic City is going to be the most modern city in Africa after the completion we can progress with this argument on the direction is it meant to be headed. That is, South Africa is developed by the white minority people and the very reason it is more advanced than the other countries in Africa.

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
EroZA:
all4kak

I was reading your comment on another thread wherein you stated the reasons why your country men and women emigrate to other countries,as an African the content of your comment touched me,I nearly cried...as from today I will only engage you positively or sometime act as your councilor....I wish you well my senior,dont hesitate to keep in touch whenever you feel depressed...@ the moment the only helpful psychological tip am kindly giving you is you need to avoid anything that goes with the RSA for the next 4 weeks...read psalm 23 twice a day...if this long distance website pre-rehab fails to bring positive results,I will book you a flight ticket from new York to JHB...i will prepare all the necessary documentation...if all my attempts fail ,ultimately I will ensure that you secure a SAn citizenship so that you can be entitled to a social grant.....

this is your junior brother from another country...yours truly ..

Eroza,Midrand RSA

Oh boy! What did you just say? That is utter BS!

Referencing my post in another thread to judge the fact of the matter of this thread is very biased of you. I don't know why internal activities as those which involve Nigerians themselves can be used in measuring the facts of this topic. That has to do with Nigerians not other country's people. Mind you, I list those factors as they are. They aren't peculiar to Nigeria alone. More can be said about your country in relationship to some of those factors. In fact, your country tops the list in some of the worst areas. Like crime is rife in your cities and the one of the worst in the entire continent and Township's squalor is the largest ghetto in Africa. Xenophobia is not on the list yet it is very popular to your people,etc.

Nevertheless,I don't need your help. I am likely living a better life than you do in dangerous South Africa where r a p i n g young women is a pastime.

Hahaha... I am Atheist anyway. There is no need of talking about your adopted God to me. I don't have anything to do with it. Sorry, you are not making sense like every other black South African.

I know you aren't my younger brother. You are claiming nonsense here. grin grin angry

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2014
lol all4kak in full force baby...

mate you are a big joke

all4naija:
Oh boy! What did you just say? That is utter BS!

Referencing my post in another thread to judge the fact of the matter of this thread is very biased of you. I don't know why internal activities as those which involve Nigerians themselves can be used in measuring the facts of this topic. That has to do with Nigerians not other country's people. Mind you, I list those factors as they are. They aren't peculiar to Nigeria alone. More can be said about your country in relationship to some of those factors. In fact, your country tops the list in some of the worst areas. Like crime is rife in your cities and the one of the worst in the entire continent and Township's squalor is the largest ghetto in Africa. Xenophobia is not on the list yet it is very popular with your people,etc.

Nevertheless,I don't need your help. I am likely living a better life than you do in dangerous South Africa where r a p i n g young women is a pastime.

Hahaha... I am Atheist anyway. There is no need of talking about your adopted God to me. I don't have anything to do with it. Sorry, you are not making sense like every other black South African.

I know you aren't my younger brother. You are claiming nonsense here. grin grin angry

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2014
EroZA:
lol all4kak in full force baby...

mate you are a big joke

Bwahaha... I am not on full force though. Do you wanna see me on full force?! Just let's talk about your Ghetto gangsters in their hoods, like Julius Molema, etc. Hahaha....

I am not a big joke, my brother!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2014
Ja lets talk,let me hear you

all4naija:
Bwahaha... I am not on full force though. Do you wanna see me on full force?! Just let's talk about your Ghetto gangsters in their hoods, like Julius Molema, etc. Hahaha....

I am not a big joke, my brother!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
EroZA: Ja lets talk,let me hear you
There is nothing to talk about than the white people built South Africa to the stage it is today. If not Julius Molema in his ghetto gangster nature would have handed you the machetes to take on Xhosas or Xhosas to take on Zulus in their savagery. Necklace i d i o t s!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
Thanks to them,what else?

all4naija:
There is nothing to talk about than the white people built South Africa to the stage it is today. If not Julius Molema in his ghetto gangster nature would have handed you the machetes to take on Xhosas or Xhosas to take on Zulus in their savagery. Necklace i d i o t s!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
EroZA: Thanks to them,what else?
Good! I like somebody who says the truth. I am glad the white developed that country but your government plan is discriminating them presently.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2014
Ok...

all4naija:
Good! I like somebody who say the truth. I am glad the white developed that country but you government plan is discriminating them presently.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
EroZA: Ok...

It is not okay when your government is trying to push away those who developed the country. It is not done anywhere in the world!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
Ok..is not ok

all4naija: It is not okay when your government is trying to push away those who developed the country. It is not don't anywhere in the world!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
Ok..is not ok

all4naija: It is not okay when your government is trying to push away those who developed the country. It is not don't anywhere in the world!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
EroZA: Ok..is not ok
Whatever! I am not going to take you serious here. South Africa my effing bottom!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
Ok...

all4naija: Whatever! I am not going to take you serious here. South Africa my effing bottom!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 11:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
all4naija: Maybe!

How are you doing, bro?
I'm ok man and you?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 1:33am On Jul 21, 2014
all4naija:
Lol... You don't have anything to present to us than Township squalor. Stop running, you know I have always been here. Just admit your society is dangerous for good human beings.

How is your xenophobic nature at the moment?

Did you wipe yo asss

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 10:54am On Jul 22, 2014
I THINK POVERTY HAS BLINDED U, I POSTED A SITE EXCAVATION. DID U SEE TRUCKS CLEARING SITE

all4naija:
Bwahaha... I hope you know what you are saying! You keep presenting paper-works without nothing tangible to show for them that they would likely be built. Hahaha...

The Abuja trade center is over 70% completed. That tells you that we don't joke with our project like South Africans do with theirs. Maybe, I repeat, maybe in 10-years time we would see this particular building constructed in Sandton.

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:06am On Jul 22, 2014
NAAIGAYRIA OIL DRYING OUT IN 2040 cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry After that the OVERPOPULATED SH8THOLE WILL HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW.

According to the reliable estimates from the World Bank and from the other western financial institutions today, Nigeria has made close to $700 billion from her oil sales alone as her state revenues since this oil was found in the commercial quantity in the 1960s.FOUNDERS=WHITE BRITISH COLONISERS

[b]These international financial bodies also reported that between $300 to $400 billion from this oil revenue had been stolen or siphoned away by the past and the current Nigeria's leaders and their highly corrupt top government officials into their own private foreign bank accounts in the western world, the Middle East and the Caribbean. After almost 50 years of this continuous oil production and oil exportation in Nigeria, it is so sad today to note that there is nothing physically present or tangible on the ground today in Nigeria to show for this enormous oil revenue that had come for the last 50 years into the coffers of the Nigeria's successive governments.

Today in 2013, Nigeria can be described simply as a failing nation in all ramifications. The poverty rate has increased from below 20% when this oil was first discovered to over 80% today in the midst of this enormous oil wealth. The unemployment rate in Nigeria is now about 23%. Millions of Nigeria's workers in both the private and the public sectors of the economy are still earning poverty wages. The nation's infrastructures are so old, inadequate and over stressed. Nigeria's national health care system is still at the Stone Age level today in 2013. Our nation's educational structure is still at a century away and behind the rest of the world. The nation's social services in 2013 cannot meet the growing needs of the Nigeria's citizens and they are nothing to write home about today. The nation's population is left uncontrolled and it is projected to hit 300 million persons in 2050 at the current annual growth rate of about 3.2%. The value of the Nigeria's national currency the Naira is depreciating yearly, rapidly growing inflation controls the national economy and the standards of living of the ordinary Nigerians are falling yearly. Terrorism and genocide by Boko Haram, insecurity of life and properties, lawlessness, brutalities, religious uprisings, kidnappings for ransoms, hostage takings, public lynchings of petty thieves, political murders, sectarian killings, armed robberies and arsons are the order of the day in Nigeria today in the ocean of this enormous oil wealth in 2013.[/b]

cry cry cry cry
NOTE: EAST AND SOUTHERN AFRICA HAVE DISCOVERED OIL AND GAS AND EXPLORING FOR MORE. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
This below hasn't changed in 2014

"Today in 2013, Nigeria can be described simply as a failing nation in all ramifications. The poverty rate has increased from below 20% when this oil was first discovered to over 80% today in the midst of this enormous oil wealth. The unemployment rate in Nigeria is now about 23%. Millions of Nigeria's workers in both the private and the public sectors of the economy are still earning poverty wages. The nation's infrastructures are so old, inadequate and over stressed. Nigeria's national health care system is still at the Stone Age level today in 2013. Our nation's educational structure is still at a century away and behind the rest of the world. "
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: This below hasn't changed in 2014

"Today in 2013, Nigeria can be described simply as a failing nation in all ramifications. The poverty rate has increased from below 20% when this oil was first discovered to over 80% today in the midst of this enormous oil wealth. The unemployment rate in Nigeria is now about 23%. Millions of Nigeria's workers in both the private and the public sectors of the economy are still earning poverty wages. The nation's infrastructures are so old, inadequate and over stressed. Nigeria's national health care system is still at the Stone Age level today in 2013. Our nation's educational structure is still at a century away and behind the rest of the world. "
You South Africans a s s wipe!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 10:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: NAAIGAYRIA OIL DRYING OUT IN 2040 cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry After that the OVERPOPULATED SH8THOLE WILL HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW.

According to the reliable estimates from the World Bank and from the other western financial institutions today, Nigeria has made close to $700 billion from her oil sales alone as her state revenues since this oil was found in the commercial quantity in the 1960s.FOUNDERS=WHITE BRITISH COLONISERS

[b]These international financial bodies also reported that between $300 to $400 billion from this oil revenue had been stolen or siphoned away by the past and the current Nigeria's leaders and their highly corrupt top government officials into their own private foreign bank accounts in the western world, the Middle East and the Caribbean. After almost 50 years of this continuous oil production and oil exportation in Nigeria, it is so sad today to note that there is nothing physically present or tangible on the ground today in Nigeria to show for this enormous oil revenue that had come for the last 50 years into the coffers of the Nigeria's successive governments.

Today in 2013, Nigeria can be described simply as a failing nation in all ramifications. The poverty rate has increased from below 20% when this oil was first discovered to over 80% today in the midst of this enormous oil wealth. The unemployment rate in Nigeria is now about 23%. Millions of Nigeria's workers in both the private and the public sectors of the economy are still earning poverty wages. The nation's infrastructures are so old, inadequate and over stressed. Nigeria's national health care system is still at the Stone Age level today in 2013. Our nation's educational structure is still at a century away and behind the rest of the world. The nation's social services in 2013 cannot meet the growing needs of the Nigeria's citizens and they are nothing to write home about today. The nation's population is left uncontrolled and it is projected to hit 300 million persons in 2050 at the current annual growth rate of about 3.2%. The value of the Nigeria's national currency the Naira is depreciating yearly, rapidly growing inflation controls the national economy and the standards of living of the ordinary Nigerians are falling yearly. Terrorism and genocide by Boko Haram, insecurity of life and properties, lawlessness, brutalities, religious uprisings, kidnappings for ransoms, hostage takings, public lynchings of petty thieves, political murders, sectarian killings, armed robberies and arsons are the order of the day in Nigeria today in the ocean of this enormous oil wealth in 2013.[/b]

cry cry cry cry
NOTE: EAST AND SOUTHERN AFRICA HAVE DISCOVERED OIL AND GAS AND EXPLORING FOR MORE. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your dumbness can build a nation...
Always recycling the same unwanted drivel cheesy
Incestuous township mugger.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Voicefilter: 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
Why is Boki Haram saving these two asses. SHEKAU DO YOUR JOB YOU ARE DEALING WITH THE WRONG PEOPLE, YOUR TROPHIES ARE HERE ON NAIRALAND.DAMMIT!ALL4KAK AND THIS BLOODY ICOSHIT.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 7:43am On Jul 24, 2014
Voicefilter: Why is Boki Haram saving these two asses. SHEKAU DO YOUR JOB YOU ARE DEALING WITH THE WRONG PEOPLE, YOUR TROPHIES ARE HERE ON NAIRALAND.DAMMIT!ALL4KAK AND THIS BLOODY ICOSHIT.
Gibberish.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 3:47am On Jul 26, 2014
Voicefilter: Why is Boki Haram saving these two asses. SHEKAU DO YOUR JOB YOU ARE DEALING WITH THE WRONG PEOPLE, YOUR TROPHIES ARE HERE ON NAIRALAND.DAMMIT!ALL4KAK AND THIS BLOODY ICOSHIT.
You kwerekwere!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
MULTI RACIAL S.A. SEVENS RUGBY TEAM WINS GOLD IN GLASGOW 2014. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

SOUTH AFRICA TOPS AFRICA IN MEDAL RANKINGS. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We need to REBASE COMMONWEALTH GAMES SO THAT NAAIGAYRIA CAN CATCH UP WITH S.A.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (162)

Gov. / South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.