Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,282 members, 7,867,751 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? - Foreign Affairs (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? (183895 Views)

Why Are They So Many White People In Accra? / Why Are White People Claiming Africa ? / South Africa Is Racist Towards White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (162) (Go Down)

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous person!

So they are villages to your, person? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lemon coloured brains! grin grin grin

Oh! It seems you're proud of your dumbness... grin

When and where did call them villages? I called them glorified urban ghettos... grin

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Sagamite(m): 7:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
iconize:

Lemon coloured brains! grin grin grin

Oh! It seems you're proud of your dumbness... grin

When and where did call them villages? I called them glorified urban ghettos... grin

A moronic product of a failed education system.

If you say they are not cities what are they?

Answer and let us compare your education to what South Africans get. Let the South Africans know that Nigeria schools churn out fcktards like you. grin

1) Name one village with a large population.

2) Explain to us what makes a city.

3 Likes

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sagamite:

A moronic product of a failed education system.

If you say they are not cities what are they?

Answer and let us compare your education to what South Africans get. Let the South Africans know that Nigeria schools churn out fcktards like you. grin

1) Name one village with a large population.

2) Explain to us what makes a city.

It's now evident that this mentally challenged drunk is proud of his dumbness. grin grin grin

You keep running back and forth.

Answer my own question....

You consider kano and Ibadan with rotten infrastructures of the 60s as cities, simply because they're populated? grin grin

I call(ed) them glorified urban ghettos and you call(ed) them cities... grin grin grin

Now who's dumb?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Sagamite(m): 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
iconize:

It's now evident that this mentally challenged drunk is proud of his dumbness. grin grin grin

You consider kano and Ibadan with rotten infrastructures of the 60s as cities, simply because they're populated? grin grin

What are they?

Villages? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you see how poor Nigeria's education is compared to the leading country in Africa?

2 Likes

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sagamite:

What are they?

Villages? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you see how poor Nigeria's education is compared to the leading country in Africa?

I've shamed you and exposed your dumbness but you're still acting tough and intelligent.. grin

I said they're glorified urban ghettos while you called them cities... grin grin grin

Your dumbness is glaring.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
Now sagamite the proud dunce, show me where I called them villages.. grin grin

iconize: Nigerians should get educated because Y'all find it real hard to differentiate between glorified urban ghettos and cities.

What makes a city in Nigeria, population?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Sagamite(m): 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
iconize:

I've shamed you and exposed your dumbness but you're still acting tough and intelligent.. grin

I said they're glorified urban ghettos while you called them cities... grin grin grin

Your dumbness is glaring.

Now get out your dictionary?

Not the Ouagadougou school one and then tell us what it the meaning of "urban", person! grin

person is using words he does not even understand the meaning. grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 7:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sagamite:

Now get out your dictionary?

Not the Ouagadougou school one and then tell us what it the meaning of "urban", person! grin

person is using words he does not even understand the meaning. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Give up dunce because you've been shamed... grin grin grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Sagamite(m): 7:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
iconize: Now sagamite the proud dunce, show me where I called them villages.. grin grin

Nigerians should get educated because Y'all find it real hard to differentiate between glorified urban ghettos and cities.

person go and get your dictionary and then lets expose the kind of person you are.

Maybe if you beg the South Africans here, they might appeal on your behalf for a scholarship to their country to get a good education finally.

Cretinous product of a failed education system! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

How can institutions like this product many good things:

https://www.nairaland.com/1465506/photos-shocking-state-nigerian-universities

3 Likes

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sagamite:

person go and get your dictionary and then lets expose the kind of person you are.

Maybe if you beg the South Africans here, they might appeal on your behalf for a scholarship to their country to get a good education finally.

Cretinous product of a failed education system! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

How can institutions like this product many good things:

https://www.nairaland.com/1465506/photos-shocking-state-nigerian-universities

Mister man stop digressing! grin

I want to shame you completely, so let's continue... grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Sagamite(m): 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
iconize:

Give up dunce because you've been shamed... grin grin grin

person, you want to run now? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You have realised how dumb you are? grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOUqVuNzkA8
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 7:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sagamite:

person, you want to run now? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You have realised how dumb you are? grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOUqVuNzkA8

Stop deviating from the prime issue...! grin grin grin

You call Kano and Ibadan cities simply because they're populated....

What a proud dunce! grin grin grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Sagamite(m): 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
iconize:

Stop deviating from the prime issue...! grin grin grin

What does "urban" mean, cretin?

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sagamite:

What does "urban" mean, cretin?

Garbage! cheesy

Stop running back and forth...

Did you classify Ibadan and kano as cities or not?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Sagamite(m): 8:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
person, you are quiet and still checking a dictionary? grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Sagamite(m): 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
iconize:

Garbage! cheesy

Stop running back and forth...

Did you classify Ibadan and kano as cities or not?

What does "urban" mean?

Your moronic arsse did not know the meaning of the word before you used it? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Piece of shyt Nigeria produces and gives the world. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Sagamite(m): 8:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
iconize:

I call(ed) them glorified urban ghettos and you call(ed) them cities... grin grin grin

Now who's dumb?

Hear the person! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 8:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sagamite:

Hear the person! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You should ask yourself why they're in brackets...

Mister man quit deviating and let's continue! grin grin grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sagamite:

What does "urban" mean?

Your moronic arsse did not know the meaning of the word before you used it? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Piece of shyt Nigeria produces and gives the world. grin grin grin grin

The usual gibberish...

Quit making noise and ask this question: grin grin grin

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Sagamite(m): 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
iconize:

The usual gibberish...

Quit making noise and ask this question: grin grin grin

If they are not cities, why are they called cities? And what are they to your dumb arsse? grin grin grin grin grin grin

What do you understand by the term "urban"? A village? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you see how dumb you are now? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sagamite:

If they are not cities, why are they called cities? And what are they to your dumb arsse? grin grin grin grin grin grin

What do you understand by the term "urban"? A village? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you see how dumb you are now? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sagamite, you're a big daft! grin grin grin grin

That Nigerians refer to them as cities doesn't make them cities...

Cities with no electricity, good roads, portable water etc, with lots of rotten infrastructures of the 60s... cheesy grin grin

Now to shame you and expose your dumbness for the second time... grin

What makes Ibadan and Kano cities, just the population?

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Sagamite(m): 8:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
iconize:

Cities with no electricity, good roads, portable water etc, with lots of rotten infrastructures of the 80s... cheesy grin grin

Is it only Nigerians that refer to them as cities?

Which sane or well educated person does not refer to them as cities, person? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Is it not onlytThe person that does not know the meaning of "urban" before he used it that says they are not cities? grin grin grin

Can you see you are a moronic product of a failed education system now? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sagamite:

Is it only Nigerians that refer to them as cities?

Which sane or well educated person does not refer to them as cities, person? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Is it not onlytThe person that does not know the meaning of "urban" before he used it that says they are not cities? grin grin grin

Can you see you are a moronic product of a failed education system now? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I presume a mad woman with gorilla brains gave birth to you, hence the dumbness... grin grin grin
grin grin grin

In the midst of blind peeps, a man with one eye is considered "a saviour"...

Cities indeed... Cities with no electricity, good roads, portable water etc, with lots of rotten infrastructures of the 60s... cheesy grin grin

Now answer you dullard!

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
Now where's the mentally handicapped dunce sagamite?

Sagamite, have you returned to the psychiatric home? grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Sagamite(m): 9:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
iconize:
I presume a mad woman with gorilla brains gave birth to you, hence the dumbness... grin grin grin
grin grin grin
In the midst of blind peeps, a man with one eye is considered "a saviour"...
Cities indeed... Cities with no electricity, good roads, portable water etc, with lots of rotten infrastructures of the 60s... cheesy grin grin
Now answer you dullard!

Is it only Nigerians that call them cities?

person have you checked the meaning of urban? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you see how dumb you are now?

So your mother is the mad woman with gorilla brains? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sagamite:

Is it only Nigerians that call them cities?

person have you checked the meaning of urban? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you see how dumb you are now?

So your mother is the mad woman with gorilla brains? grin grin grin grin grin

You've just proved my point that a mad woman with gorilla brains gave birth to you. grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin

How dumb can one be? grin grin grin grin

You're still clutching at straws grin grin
Even when it's obvious that you've lost...

Your so called cities have no electricity, good roads, portable water etc. grin grin grin But have lots of rotten infrastructures of the 60s... cheesy grin grin

I'd have posted pictures of your so called cities, but for some reasons I will not...

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Sagamite(m): 9:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
iconize:

You've just proved my point that a mad woman with gorilla brains gave birth to you. grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin

How dumb can one be? grin grin grin grin

You're still clutching at straws grin grin
Even when it's obvious that you've lost...

Your so called cities have no electricity, good roads, portable water etc. grin grin grin But have lots of rotten infrastructures of the 60s... cheesy grin grin

I'd have posted pictures of your so called cities, but for some reasons I will not...

Lets recount the evidence of that your mother was a mad woman with gorilla brains and passed you her genes. grin grin grin grin grin

- You said South Africans are not educated, while they go to school more and to better schools than you fcktards we have in Nigeria. grin grin grin

- You said population is not what determines a city. grin grin grin

- You said you know villages with large population. grin grin grin

- Your moronic arsse said Ibadan and Kano are urban but because of the gorilla brains your mother passed to you, you did not know urban pertains to city. grin grin grin

- You said only Nigerians refer to Ibadan and Kano as cities.

How many times do you want to be so stewpid in one day, person? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you see how easy it is for me to pummel and humiliate fcktards like you? grin grin grin grin cool

4 Likes

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: SA Black girls sexy.FACT. White boys going crazy for them. The Frenchmen confessed that SA black girls are the sexiest in da world. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I choose u ....
I remember seeing a Senegalese/Alex Wek type big lipped and ugly model losing her boyfriend from Germany in Cape Town in 2010 after he spotted a black Southy chick in Long Street. He confessed and said SA black chicks are sexiest in the world. That story made headlines in the Cape Argus as the Senegalese lady tried to poison the guy. She was arrested. grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1641304_sasa_jpeg948ee65396f193d12e2a4b4142de5413
How is South African black women in their fat legs, fat faces and smelling bodies now sexy? Jeez! Only the blind would see your women as sexy because fat people can not be addressed with that term. Y'all blind in SA. Your education system is overrated. Indeed, that country is overrated.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sagamite:

Lets recount the evidence of that your mother was a mad woman with gorilla brains and passed you her genes. grin grin grin grin grin

- You said South Africans are not educated, while they go to school more and to better schools than you fcktards we have in Nigeria. grin grin grin

- You said population is not what determines a city. grin grin grin

- You said you know villages with large population. grin grin grin

- Your moronic arsse said Ibadan and Kano are urban but because of the gorilla brains your mother passed to you, you did not know urban pertains to city. grin grin grin

- You said only Nigerians refer to Ibadan and Kano as cities.

How many times do you want to be so stewpid in one day, person? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you see how easy it is for me to pummel and humiliate fcktards like you? grin grin grin grin cool

The usual gibberish.

Honestly, you're daft cheesy but I'll teach you some senses.

Where did I say I know a village with a large population? grin grin grin grin

iconize:

This irritating dunce is back with his usual noise...

Back to our initial discourse...

So a village with a large population is considered a city where you come from?

Is population the only factor that decides a city in Nigeria?

Now drop that failed education guff, because I didn't school in Nigeria.

You claim to be intelligent and civilized yet you're praising and endorsing mediocrity.

Now.... grin grin grin

iconize: Nigerians should get educated because Y'all find it real hard to differentiate between glorified urban ghettos and cities.

And I asked:

iconize:

Cities with no electricity, good roads, portable water etc, with lots of rotten infrastructures of the 60s... cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sagamite, why are you avoiding this particular question. grin grin grin

Useless offspring of a mad woman with gorilla brains. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Sagamite(m): 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
iconize:

The usual gibberish.

Honestly, you're daft cheesy but I'll teach you some senses.

Where did I say I know a village with a large population? grin grin grin grin

Now.... grin grin grin

And I asked:

Which village do you know that has a large population?

The one where you mad mother with gorilla brains is from?

So because you count her family (gorillas) as humans in her village makes it a large population? grin grin grin grin

Cretin! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sagamite:

Which village do you know that has a large population?

The one where you mad mother with gorilla brains is from?

So because you count her family (gorillas) as humans in her village makes it a large population? grin grin grin grin

Cretin! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You're trying to run, hence the deviation but I won't let you run...

Let's go back to our initial discourse.

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (162)

Gov. / South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.