Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,001 members, 7,849,031 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:39 PM

Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? - Foreign Affairs (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? (183646 Views)

Why Are They So Many White People In Accra? / Why Are White People Claiming Africa ? / South Africa Is Racist Towards White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (162) (Go Down)

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ZDee: 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
iconize:

Quit copying my lines. grin

You're my doormat not the other way round. grin grin grin

Moronic thief!

grin grin now he's got smileys after I pointed them out, grin grin a real slave..

which lines are these btw?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ZDee: 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
[s]
all4naija: Please...! How is telling the truth a jungle noise? I would never in my entire life visit that country. Let it be the best in the whole wide world I will not visit because I don't want to be treated like sh*t by those barbarians living the squalor of Townships, who cannot get organized. Jeez!
[/s]
more jungle noise

why r naai-gerians seeking asylum in SA?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
ZDee:

he he he, he's cornered, no more smileys. grin grin why aren't u replying to my other posts , typical cowardly antics..

I showed thousands of naai-gerians seeking asylum in SA after claiming they weren't running away from your shithole while comparing them to the Chinese enslaving y'all in that zoo. Now you're asking me about people seeking asylum in your zoo. smh

again, show me a source for your claims..

Thabo mbeki's case is no news, you know that.

Mandela lived in my house as a refugee - Amaechi grin grin grin grin grin

www.punchng.com/feature/interview/mandela-lived-in-my-house-as-a-refugee-amaechifirst-republic-minister/

Your assignments;

1) Why did Mandela, Thabo mbeki and other blek south African sought asylum in Nigeria?

2) Is assaulting African migrants also on the achievements of your blek government led by the witchcraft practicing Zuma?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
ZDee:

grin grin now he's got smileys after I pointed them out, grin grin a real slave..

which lines are these btw?

You keep vomiting your usual crap.

Shut it if you've no idea.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ZDee: 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
iconize:

Thabo mbeki's case is no news, you know that.

Mandela lived in my house as a refugee - Amaechi grin grin grin grin grin

www.punchng.com/feature/interview/mandela-lived-in-my-house-as-a-refugee-amaechifirst-republic-minister/

We can now conclude that thousands and thousands of your ape brothers r in SA because they'll be imprisoned in that shithole. what a joke grin grin grin

So why was your dumb azz comparing your monkey brothers seeking asylum in MZANSI with Chinese enslaving your primitive azzes in that zoo?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ZDee: 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
iconize:

You keep vomiting your usual crap.

Shut it if you've no idea.

He's frustrated, grin grin

and the smileys are gone, bwahahahahaha

this is fun. grin grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
ZDee:

[s]We can now conclude that thousands and thousands of your ape brothers r in SA because they'll be imprisoned in that shithole. what a joke grin grin grin
So why was your dumb azz comparing your monkey brothers seeking asylum in MZANSI with Chinese enslaving your primitive azzes in that zoo?[/s]

Does your brain work at all? grin grin grin grin

How does that gibberish above reconcile with the popular discussions, which are;

1) Why did Mandela, Thabo mbeki and other blek south African sought asylum in Nigeria?

2) Is assaulting African migrants also on the achievements of your blek government led by the witchcraft practicing Zuma?

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
ZDee:

He's frustrated, grin grin

and the smileys are gone, bwahahahahaha

this is fun. grin grin

Frustrated that you're heavenly daft? grin grin grin

Your assignments;

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ZDee: 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
iconize:

Does your brain work at all? grin grin grin grin

How does that gibberish above reconcile with the popular discussions

Ape, there was no popular discussion here other than u comparing ur monkey brothers in SA to the Chinese enslaving y'all in that shithole.

Posters were telling you that their running away from the situation in naai-geria, and coming to the superior country that is SA, you denied that and compared them to the Chinese in naai-geria that r enslaving y'all grin grin

R Chinese seeking asylum in naai-geria like naai-geria r in SA.

You're too dumb to even remember what u wrote, now you're giving assignments, what a slowpoke . grin grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 10:45pm On Sep 07, 2014
ZDee:

[s]Ape, there was no popular discussion here other than u comparing ur monkey brothers in SA to the Chinese enslaving y'all in that shithole.
Posters were telling you that their running away from the situation in naai-geria, and coming to the superior country that is SA, you denied that and compared them to the Chinese in naai-geria that r enslaving grin grin
R Chinese seeking asylum in naai-geria like naai-geria r in SA. You're too dumb, now you're giving assignments, what a slowpoke . grin grin[/s]

Geez!

Which institution produced this incorrigible dunce? grin grin grin

How does the truck full of gibberish above reconcile with the popular discussion(s)?

Stop trying to be like iconize. grin grin grin

Simply shut up if you've no idea.

Your assignments;

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ZDee: 10:45pm On Sep 07, 2014
iconize:

Frustrated that you're heavenly daft? grin grin grin

grin grin

The smileys r back,

but he's clearly frustrated, he's giving me assignments, what a slowpoke. .grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
Zdee, tell me the truth does your brain work? I doubt because its appalling how you keep bombarding this thread with irrelevant gibberish. grin grin grin grin grin

Stop deviating, let's focus on the prime discourse.

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ZDee: 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ZDee: 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
iconize:

Geez!

Which institution produced this incorrigible dunce? grin grin grin

How does the truck full of gibberish above reconcile with the popular discussion(s)?

Stop trying to be like iconize. grin grin grin

Simply shut up if you've no idea.

Dumb dumb dumb, grin grin why r u giving me assignments?

You're retracting the claims you made?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
ZDee:

grin grin

The smileys r back,

but he's clearly frustrated, he's giving me assignments, what a slowpoke. .grin

You're a lunatic so I need to test your brain by giving you assignments. grin grin grin

Don't forget your assignments;

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
ZDee:

[s]Dumb dumb dumb, grin grin why r u giving me assignments?
You're retracting the claims you made?[/s]

Mister man, prove to me that you've a functioning brain and answer these; grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ZDee: 10:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
iconize: Zdee, tell me the truth does your brain work? I doubt because its appalling how you keep bombarding this thread with irrelevant gibberish. grin grin grin grin grin

?

grin grin Yes, and giving me assignments when I showed ur claims to be false is not irrelevant gibberish?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ZDee: 11:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
iconize:

Mister man, prove to me that you've a functioning brain and answer these; grin grin grin grin

Yes, call me mister my ibo slave, grin grin

Ask your goat wife those questions, she's probably smarter than u...
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 11:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
ZDee:

grin grin Yes, and giving me assignments when I showed ur claims to be false is not irrelevant gibberish?

Which claims are false?

That Mandela wasn't a refugee in Nigeria? Or that Thabo mbeki didn't seek asylum in Nigeria? grin grin grin grin grin

This is just the height of dumbness! grin grin

Zdee, its evident your brain run on drugs like most blek south Africans! grin

You need more drugs to keep your gorilla brains active. grin grin grin

Don't forget your assignments;

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 11:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
ZDee:

[s]Yes, call me mister my ibo slave, grin grin
Ask your goat wife those questions, she's probably smarter than u...[/s]

Digressing won't save you!

I'll bruise and slay you for vultures. grin grin grin grin

You're even excited I called you mister. grin grin

Which society and institution produced you?

You need a brain test because your dumbness is monumental, honestly! grin grin

Your assignments;

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ZDee: 11:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
iconize:

Which claims are false?

Let's see, you compared you monkey brothets to Chinese, your're to dumb to even remember, hey? Now you giving out assignments, what a moro.n... grin grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
ZDee:
more jungle noise

why r naai-gerians seeking asylum in SA?
Do you have to strike through my post before you make sense of it? Jeez! What is wrong with you?! Calling my post a jungle noise doesn't make yours any better. While looking at the way you are showing arrogant and puffy nature known to be associated with South Africans I don't think you are here to learn. I am not going to entertain such childish behavior from you. You know I can be very assertive at times. You better behavior yourself and act up like somebody who is from the most developed country in Africa or I would show you the next exit out of your miserable Mzansi life.

Nigerians aren't seeking asylum in South Africa. They are demanding for their right to citizenship. That is not asylum. There is no camp set up by United Nations in South Africa neither is your country taking in poor Africans without them paying for cost and other expenses. Stop calling it asylum because white people your idiotic security men are giving preferential treatment are doing the same thing. Why would Nigerians have to seek asylum in Mzansi? When there are better countries around the west to do that. Oh, please! Stop showing off your boring and overrated nation here.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by CraigB: 11:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
ZDee:
Let's see, you compared you monkey brothets to Chinese, your're to dumb to even remember, hey? Now you giving out assignments, what a moro.n... grin grin

Spank the monkey Tafelkoppe, Zdee! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcyuIKzpYJQ
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ZDee: 11:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
iconize:

Digressing won't save you!

I'll bruise and slay you for vultures. grin grin grin grin

You're even excited I called you mister. grin grin

Which society and institution produced you?

You need a brain test because your dumbness is monumental, honestly! grin grin

Digressing huh? isn't that what you've been doing all this time?

Giving me assignments after showing you how thousands of your brothers are seeking asylum in SA, and how chinks are whipping your azzes in you own country. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 11:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
ZDee:

[s]Let's see, you compared you monkey brothets to Chinese, your're to dumb to even remember, hey? Now you giving out assignments, what a moro.n... grin grin[/s]

Still huffing and puffing like a mentally challenged f.o.o.l!

Why are you so dumb? Did a mad woman conceive you? grin grin grin grin

You're neither wise nor educated. grin grin

This is what this lunatic calls comparison;

After a dunce said "Nigerians are coming here to stay"

I said "There are many Chinese in Africa, does that mean African countries are better than China?"

A question is what he calls comparison.

Talk about dumbness! grin grin grin grin grin

You're too small for me! I'll slay you even with my eyes closed. grin grin grin

Your assignments;

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 11:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
ZDee:

Digressing huh? isn't that what you've been doing all this time?

Giving me assignments after showing you how thousands of your brothers are seeking asylum in SA, and how chinks are whipping your azzes in you own country. grin grin

You're a gross waste of space! grin grin grin grin

A question is what you call comparison. grin

Lunatic! grin

Your assignments;

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ZDee: 11:43pm On Sep 07, 2014
all4naija:
Do you have to strike through my post before you make sense of it? Jeez! What is wrong with you?! Calling my post a jungle noise doesn't make yours any better. While looking at the way you are showing arrogant and puffy nature known to be associated with South Africans I don't think you are here to learn. I am not going to entertain such childish behavior from you. You know I can be very assertive at times. You better behavior yourself and act up like somebody who is from the most developed country in Africa or I would show you the next exit out of your miserable Mzansi life.

Nigerians aren't seeking asylum in South Africa. They are demanding for their right to citizenship. That is not asylum. There is no camp set up by United Nations in South Africa neither is your country taking in poor Africans without them paying for cost and other expenses. Stop calling it asylum because white people your idiotic security men are giving preferential treatment are doing the same thing. Why would Nigerians have to seek asylum in Mzansi? When there are better countries around the west to do that. Oh, please! Stop showing off your boring and overrated nation here.

But it is jungle noise,

your write alot crap on this thread which I know you don't believe judging from your posts on other threads.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Msauza(m): 11:45pm On Sep 07, 2014
all4naija:

YOU ARE CRAZY AS HELL. IMAGINE DEMANDING RIGHTS TO CITIZENSHIP TO A FOREIGN COUNTRY WHICH RESERVES THE RIGHTS TO GRANT OR NOT TO GRANT YOUR STAY. THOSE PEOPLE ARE SEEKING ASSYLUM, THATS ALL. MOREOVER, SA CAN NEVER SET UP A REFUGEE'S CAMP AS IT IS AGAINST OUR LEGISLATIONS, BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THREE ARE NO REFUGEES IN SA.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ZDee: 11:46pm On Sep 07, 2014
CraigB:

Spank the monkey Tafelkoppe, Zdee! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcyuIKzpYJQ

you know how fun it is bashing them in their own forum,

like someone said, dissing naai-gerians is so easy, you just have to bring out the facts. grin grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 11:47pm On Sep 07, 2014
Zdee, you need a brain test. grin grin

You're a BIG lunatic and for that your assignments have been increased to three. grin grin grin grin grin

Your assignments;

3) Find out the difference between "comparison and question".
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 11:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
CraigB, I can see you in the background!

I hope the last beatdown you received from me didn't cause you some mental damages? grin grin grin grin grin

Moronic nation, Moronic peeps! grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Msauza(m): 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
iconize:

You're a gross waste of space! grin grin grin grin

A question is what you call comparison. grin

Lunatic! grin

Your assignments;

Only few South Africans lived in Nigeria during apartheid era and Mandela had never sought asylum in Nigeria. Lies!!! Lies!!! Lies!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (162)

Gov. / South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.