Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Ify: Madam nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ify: Madam nairaland (1183 Views)

Madam Koi Koi A Hoax Or Real? / Cartoon Of Madam Do The Needful / Meet Madam Ekundayo - Mother Of 470 Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ify: Madam nairaland by pheesayor(m): 7:50am On Mar 22, 2012
I read, with unpretentious disgust and outrage, the unsavory remarks of one “Ifyalways” on nairaland, Nigerians feast on ugly news, but the case as that of Okeoghene John is saddening, depressing and unfortunate because it is an attempt by IFY, or whatever she is called to gain glory in the case of Oke.

It amazes me how a fellow Nigerian took pride in releasing quite degrading reports about another being, who is in pains, and contrary to her report, heavily suffering from Diabetes. At a point, I asked, “what did Ify derive in the derisive article she wrote?” “what’s her motive?”. If a whole Delta State delegation had believed Oke, who did Ify see? But trust most Nigerians won’t see this side!

It is unfair in the eventual to see that her article almost caused some of us our image and credibility, as we (Japheth, Chinedu, Rosanwo, Kathleen, etc quite a sum of twitterers) had devoted time to the fund raising and the tweeting to raise awareness for Oke. It would have been said we were a bunch of scammers on the long run. Many had come to ask us to disclaim the article and verify her statements. Having responded (see previous blog), it is imperative we remind Ify of her insincerity of purpose, the deceitful and wicked gesture with which they treated a lot of Gullible Nigerians to plates of lies.

I am tempted severely to release Ify’s number so as many as possible can let her know Nigerians do not deserve the attention of glory seekers, or busy bodies but true, investigative and honest fact-finding journalists (if perhaps that is what she seeks) but i’ll let it pass. I have very little respect for dishonest/dubious people. Her actions seriously hurt me and totally undermined our efforts to saving a fellow citizen of our great nation (although down-trodden at the moment).

May God bless Oke as he prepares to go for his treatment.

May god bless the efforts of all who contributed to making this a reality.

May God bless the Delta State government for their love.

God bless you.

Please click on the attached document to see for yourself Ify’s “wise” submissions on her NAIRALAND page

I am @seunfakze

http://seunfakze./2012/03/21/ify-madam-nairaland/

Re: Ify: Madam nairaland by leaks: 9:43am On Mar 22, 2012
Ify went.saw the boy, interviewed him and made up her assumptions based on that, must you attack another person? this is the second person Nairaland TheN is hepling, the first one lived under a bridge in Lagos and unfortunately the second one died, and on both occasions, she went in person to verify the details, whilst i sympathise with Oke i believe the first pictures released online were sensational, why didnt you add this to your blog?

https://www.nairaland.com/895495/please-help-save-okes-legs#10429841
As promised, Ify went out to verify this case today, see report below -

Good day,

I went to confirm the guy's story and below is my report:

Query:
Which hospital treats you?

Answer:
Me-cure hospital oshodi.

Query:
Is that a govt or private hospital?

Answer:
Its a sort of private with alliance in India.

Query:
Would you or have you ever considered a nigerian doctor?get treated here?

Answer:
No.

Query:
Not even if you get a cheaper but better option here?

Answer:
No, my mind is already in India.

Query:
You posted the story at nld yourself?

Answer:
No and I don't know who did.

Query:
Are both account numbers yours?no middleman?

Answer:
Yes.

Query:
What happened, the legs look much better than what was posted online?

Answer:
I don't know, didn't see the picture online.

Query:
How much have you raised so far?

Answer: about 900K

I made him understand we aint raising money for him but rather confirming the story.

I didn't see no huge sore, just a bandaged ankle. He uses clutches though.

Pictures are bad and blurred. Room was dark

i wont dignify your blog with a response, you wont come and badmouth/embarass Ify here it wont be tolerated! angry
Re: Ify: Madam nairaland by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 22, 2012
Has it reached this extent?

Well, maybe you wouldn't blame Ify for her investigations. A whole lot rely on it, so we could determine our next step of action. Maybe, It wouldn't have required further interrogations and investigations if all men would say the truth & be honest. It's no gainsaying that some people could frame up such, and come up with 'pitiable' scenarios. So, please do not blame Ify. It's certainly a NO STEP to discredit your intentions. God bless you all for your efforts. smiley
Re: Ify: Madam nairaland by obowunmi(m): 10:14am On Mar 22, 2012
Nigeria scammers again. Kudos to Ifyalways for the thorough investigations. I suggest people go and collect their money back.

Seunskaze abi whatever is your name, why are you angry that you were fundraising blindly for a person whose story was potentially exxagerated... Get a life!!

Ifyalways Good job joooor!
Re: Ify: Madam nairaland by obowunmi(m): 10:32am On Mar 22, 2012
Who is chopping the money if its only 900k in his account ?? The middle man ?? --- naa wa oo
Re: Ify: Madam nairaland by Freiburger(m): 10:38am On Mar 22, 2012
Interesting.

1 Like

Re: Ify: Madam nairaland by baroong: 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2012
Re: Ify: Madam nairaland by r231(m): 1:01pm On Mar 22, 2012
@Poster

I take it you are the one that has been calling and threatening her then undecided undecided
Re: Ify: Madam nairaland by obowunmi(m): 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2012
Woooah threats ----Ify don't worry they can't touch you. We at Nairaland support you and your good work.

This Seun guy must be a cultboy --- I also suspect that he plans to share the money by faking and exxagerating Oke's sickness. Not just this, Oke, may your visa to india be declined and rejected. Blooody liar
Re: Ify: Madam nairaland by ifyalways(f): 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2012
Lol.

Empthy noises!
If una wan put oke for wahala make even one rat beep not to mention ring my line.

Those hefty guys that were stationed in front of the Baptist church, the hausa woman frying whatever's shop and just behind the block would sure love to get some bones broken.

R231, I'm fine really. It was just a call last night and nothing more.

I double dare them to breathe. . . A drunk fowl go soon jam a mad fox.
Re: Ify: Madam nairaland by OAM4J: 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2012
@OP

What is unsavory about Ifyalways report? What has Ify who volunteered of her own will to verify the case got to gain by lying against Oke?

What is untrue about her report that the legs are not looking like the ones being portrayed on the net?

Or is it possible for someone with the legs on those pictures being portrayed on the net to be walking about?

Truth be told, the people running Oke's campaign should have used recent pictures of already healed legs and not pictures of sore legs with a bid to deceive/manipulate people to give.

I will never support that.

God will continue to bless Ify always.
Re: Ify: Madam nairaland by ifyalways(f): 10:01pm On Mar 22, 2012
Now that im well rested can the cowards step out now,i was so expecting a "disturbance" on my line from the rats but obviously,they are yet to get the liver.I dey full ground dey wait.

Did i lie against the boy anywhere?If that leg was as bad as portrayed on the pictures how did it fit into a sneakers?

Y'all can do your thing,good and fine but if you lot expected me to be part of your sensational story then you lie BIG.

Is it now a crime or translates to "hating" because i arrived at a conclusion based on what i saw?you guys expected me to say what you guys "want" or what?

Thread title is very funny though.Please can it be modified?don't want Seun's wives fighting me,im only madam for my husband house.lolz

Funny world!
Re: Ify: Madam nairaland by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 25, 2012
I don't get it, were the pics ify took not recent?
Re: Ify: Madam nairaland by Odunnu: 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2012
Chineke miee! Who be Oke? When did this one happen? And I dey claim say I be member of NL

(1) (Reply)

Digital Transmission:nigeria Will Switch Off By 2015,no More Free Viewing / Girl Sets Herself On Fire While Twerking / Seun, Why Was I Banned For A Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.