Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,080 members, 7,957,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:05 AM

Government Should Provide Food and Shelter First! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Government Should Provide Food and Shelter First! (1437 Views)

If Pa Buhari Is Not Dead Apc Should Provide Him So Nigerians Can See / Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed / Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Government Should Provide Food and Shelter First! by stevo(m): 2:26pm On Jul 18, 2005
President Obasanjo made an interesting remark last night when laying the foundation block of the baptist church at Ikoyi Baptist church.  Hear him:
"The dept relief, some say, will not benefit  the poor.  This is not true.  We are going to put money in education, water and roads".

He can't tell me that he has forgotten the basic necessities of life which are food, shelter, and clothing.  Let's leave clotting aside.

Bakery matterials are still on the high side.  At the cost of 1 million naira Nigerians [should be able to] have a roof each.   Yes since we have seen the definition of the adverbial term ''FREE'' in the BPE program, therefore Food and Shelter First!
Re: Government Should Provide Food and Shelter First! by bijorium(m): 2:37am On Jul 22, 2005
I suppose that by now , most nigerians should realise that there are no more freebies. I believe that the quality of the thoughts a man carries in his heart should motivate him to provide a roof for his family.
  I am not a politician, and i believe it would be fool-hardy of anyone to hang on to empty promises. Rise up to the occasion. Put a roof over the head of your family , if you havent already. Your wife will never cease to adore you grin grin
Re: Government Should Provide Food and Shelter First! by waleleader(m): 11:35pm On Oct 17, 2006
what government needs to provide first is security of lives and properties, then jobs.

every other thing will take care of itself. if u have a good job, u can afford good food and shelter.

(1) (Reply)

Efcc Can’t Remove Me, Boasts Fayose / Pdp. Peter Dey Pay? Rivers State. / Pros And Cons Of Chinese Business In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.