Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Romantic Dinner - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Romantic Dinner (790 Views)

Only In Lagos You Can Have Dinner And Drinks In KEKE (photo) / Funny Video: Love And Dinner By Ajebo (download) / Humourous Replies To Romantic Statements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Dinner by chumakk: 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2007
On their anniversary night, the husband sat his wife sat down in the den with her favorite magazine, turned on the soft reading lamp, slipped off her shoes, patted and propped her feet and announced that he was preparing dinner all by himself.

"How romantic!" she thought.

Two-and-a-half hours later, she was still waiting for dinner to be served. She tiptoed to the kitchen and found it in a colossal mess.

Her harried husband, removing something indescribable from the smoking oven, saw her in the doorway. "Almost ready!" he vowed. "Sorry it took me so long -- I had to refill the pepper shaker."

"Why, honey, how long could that have taken you?"

"More'n an hour, I reckon. Wasn't easy stuffin' it through those dumb little holes."
Re: Romantic Dinner by topeteadr(m): 7:37pm On Oct 30, 2007
Sorry, but i dont get it.
Re: Romantic Dinner by Pamperme: 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2007
me too embarassed
Re: Romantic Dinner by topeteadr(m): 7:47pm On Oct 30, 2007
Lol pls explain.
Re: Romantic Dinner by ituen(m): 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2007
can't get it! was he as dumb as am thinking?
Re: Romantic Dinner by topeteadr(m): 8:04pm On Oct 30, 2007
I think not, i think he is only brainwashed. "No be me say am oh, na keypad type am"
Re: Romantic Dinner by showbobo(m): 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2007
@Poster

i think this guy was cloned from the GUINNESS WORLD RECORD:FOOLISH PERSON OF ALL TIME.no one seems to understand his jokes.i wonder the dumb sites he copies them from.

(1) (Reply)

Masculin, Feminin: / Star In The East? / Lateral Thinking? Lovely Puzzle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.