Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Would U Allow Your Mother In-law Live With You After Your Wedding Day - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would U Allow Your Mother In-law Live With You After Your Wedding Day (1373 Views)

Poll:

This poll has ended

How To Live With a contentious woman / Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? / How Long Can U Allow Your Mum To Stay In Your Matrimonial Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would U Allow Your Mother In-law Live With You After Your Wedding Day by stephen121(f): 1:29pm On Mar 23, 2012
I was just wondering if people think its ok to live with their mother in law after their wedding day.
Re: Would U Allow Your Mother In-law Live With You After Your Wedding Day by Outstrip(f): 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2012
Bad idea. The mother in law her self should know better. What happened to her house
Re: Would U Allow Your Mother In-law Live With You After Your Wedding Day by Cuteobi(f): 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2012
Prolly her house got burnt undecided
Re: Would U Allow Your Mother In-law Live With You After Your Wedding Day by ifyalways(f): 10:33am On Mar 24, 2012
No one, not even my mom is permitted to stay or come sleeping over for any reason till atleast 3 months after the wedding.
Re: Would U Allow Your Mother In-law Live With You After Your Wedding Day by Outstrip(f): 3:42pm On Mar 24, 2012
Cuteobi: Prolly her house got burnt undecided

Then she can go live with another family member
Re: Would U Allow Your Mother In-law Live With You After Your Wedding Day by zitel(f): 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2012
NO!!!!!!! THEY CAUSE TOO MUCH WAHALA
Re: Would U Allow Your Mother In-law Live With You After Your Wedding Day by luckgames(m): 2:59pm On Apr 30, 2012
stephen121: I was just wondering if people think its ok to live with their mother in law after their wedding day.

Back to You
Will you allow your mother to live with you and your Husband?
Re: Would U Allow Your Mother In-law Live With You After Your Wedding Day by isalegan2: 3:04am On May 02, 2012
No one, not even my mom is permitted to stay or come sleeping over for any reason till atleast 3 months after the wedding.

lol. (i imagine this is) so true. but its the reverse after childbirth: a new mom usually will want her mother. . . his mother. . . any mother. . . to stay with ya till at least 3 months after the birth.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Take It As A Man / Niece Is Oliver Twist. / What Should Be Your Priority At Age 30?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.