Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,551 members, 7,865,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:54 PM

Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi” - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi” (4507 Views)

Imo Monarch Lauds Aregbesola On Infrastructures… Advocates Patience / Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Aregbesola On Ooni’s Transition (photos) / FG Puts Aregbesola On Security Watch On His Plan To Islamize Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi” by CaptBarbosa: 7:52pm On Mar 24, 2012
Go phock your mother! Phocking Ibo cannibalistic animal.

Beaf:

The ACN in your eyes shines like a bigotted beacon of idiocy, bruv. Its just the way Hitler started.
All hail ACN, the newest ethnic group in Nigeria!
What a bunch of fascists!

Re: Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi” by tpia5: 12:38am On Mar 25, 2012
@ mods

france is currently considering/proposing passing a law which would make it a jailable offence to visit terrorist websites.

beaf's constant posting of nazi ideology and imagery on nl, would qualify it as a terrorist website, so it might be in your best interests to delete the pictures.

just a thought.

http://news.yahoo.com/sarkozy-jail-those-browse-terror-websites-182328946.html
Re: Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi” by Beaf: 12:54am On Mar 25, 2012
Lets ban history and its lessons. Lol!
Re: Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi” by Odutodaiwa: 6:51pm On Mar 25, 2012
I think people should desist from answering beaf on whatever trash he has to spew on the SW. Does the guy have a home. I mean he should try to say something about the quality of leadership from wherever he came from. SW must be a nightmare to him. Even if the ACN is as bad as he portends the party to be, why should it be his headache, the people of the SW have spoken through their votes, he has to right to question their political decisions. He definitely sees nothing wrong in all the blind stealing being done against the nation by his dear PDP.

I implore good natured people of SW to ignore the idiot. He definitely feels important when you respond to him. I totally agree with the person who called him Yoruba wannabe. He is failed by nature and nurture. I am sure he would do anything to be Yoruba if given a new chance.
Re: Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi” by lagcity(m): 6:55pm On Mar 25, 2012
You know what? Fvck this sh1t! Mr. Lagcity is sick of all these bickering between Yoruba and Igbo. Let's cut the crap and take this battle off NL into the physical realm. To all NL tribalists in the Washington, DC metro area who are interested in a fight club, contact me at ohafiawardance@yahoo.com. Let's make it happen. Please sign up at this e-mail: ohafiawardance@yahoo.com

There are no big expenses involved.

You'll need a pair of boxing gloves which you can get at Walmart or Sears.

You'll also need a valid ID (people under the age of 21 are not allowed to fight but can watch for just $10)

Fighters will be matched by weight (all weights are welcome).

ohafiawardance@yahoo.com

ohafiawardance@yahoo.com
Re: Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi” by Beaf: 7:00pm On Mar 25, 2012
^
Lol! grin grin grin grin

Odu-toda-iwa:
I think people should desist from answering beaf on whatever trash he has to spew on the SW. Does the guy have a home. I mean he should try to say something about the quality of leadership from wherever he came from. SW must be a nightmare to him. Even if the ACN is as bad as he portends the party to be, why should it be his headache, the people of the SW have spoken through their votes, he has to right to question their political decisions. He definitely sees nothing wrong in all the blind stealing being done against the nation by his dear PDP.

I implore good natured people of SW to ignore the idiot. He definitely feels important when you respond to him. I totally agree with the person who called him Yoruba wannabe. He is failed by nature and nurture. I am sure he would do anything to be Yoruba if given a new chance.

Learn to differentiate between ACN and SW. ACN is a Nigerian political party, not a section or ethnic group. Ok?
Cheap ethnic blackmail cannot stop criticism. But then, stoking up bigotry is a tried and tested ACN tactic.

All hail fascists!

Re: Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi” by lagcity(m): 7:04pm On Mar 25, 2012
fvck you, Mr Beaf. Are u joining the fight club or not?

[size=20pt] join at ohafiawardance@yahoo.com[/size]
Re: Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi” by Beaf: 7:07pm On Mar 25, 2012
lagcity: fvck you, Mr Beaf. Are u joining the fight club or not?

[size=20pt] join at ohafiawardance@yahoo.com[/size]

Abeg, collect all the halfwits like yourself and knock yourselves out o jare! I am very busy knocking ACN here, Nigeria's only fascist party that blackmails people with ethnicity.

All hail fools!!! grin
Re: Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi” by lagcity(m): 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2012
Beaf:

Abeg, collect all the halfwits like yourself and knock yourselves out o jare! I am very busy knocking ACN here, Nigeria's only fascist party that blackmails people with ethnicity.

All hail fools!!! grin

long story. all u have to say is yes or no. no hurt feelings. i am moving on to collect serious ppl who want to fight. have a nice day.
Re: Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi” by Demdem(m): 8:03pm On Mar 25, 2012
Gbawe:

Omoluabi is about Yoruba "ethnic purity"? Dude, what is wrong with you? Are you cursed or just a shameless reprobate?
If you don't know the meaning of omoluabi why not just shut up instead of dislaying pathetic Yoruba wannabeism with your cretinous displays ,up and down, that see you continuously inerpreting the Yoruba language wrongly? It was the same way you made a fool of yourself, until I corrected you, about the meaning of "ogbeni".

Once Aregbesola used the word "ogbeni", that was your cue to lnsinuate the word to be what it is not. You simply have no shame . When I then call you a Yoruba wannabe, you begin to cry. In future, better ask the meaning of Yoruba words from real Yoruba folks before you go around ridiculing yourself. Omoluabi and ethnic purity indeed. What a fool. EGBE JATI-JATI.

U of all people should know by now that the poster is indeed very daft. abegii lets free him to continue to expose his idiocy.
Re: Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi” by lateef4me(m): 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2012
We should try and separate the message from the messenger . What Aregbesola said was wrong and we should collectively sondemn it . What of if Fashola leaves ACN tomorrow ? So he wouldn't be an omoluabi again abi ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should Lagos Govt Ban Danfo & License Private Companies To Run Transport Sector / Okorocha Wades Into Ohanaeze Crisis / Why Osinbajo Is Delaying Peter Obi- Kwankwaso's Merger Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.