Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

My Husband Said ,sex In 6months Time - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Said ,sex In 6months Time (2828 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax / My Husband Said I Eat Like A Thief I Need To Prove Him Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Said ,sex In 6months Time by MLS12(f): 2:41pm On Mar 23, 2012
Hi NL.I gave birth december 26th thru ceasarean section.before d birth I laboured for 2 good days witout any sign of progress,so operation was d wayout.2 cut d long story short,we passed thru a lot dat nite of my delivery.from Lagos traffic(because d hosp I registered didn't ve a gynecologist on board to perform d operation)so I was referred 2 Lasuth.on gettn deir dey said deir was no Bed space to accomodate me,dat everywhere was full.Finally I was referred 2 a good private hosp where it was finally done.so am very ok now,am back 2 shape,my tummy is flat like I was neva pregnant BUT my hubby said he won't sleep wit me Till six months time.D doctor said my wound is finally healed and I can ve sex buh my hubby is insisting 6months.so my worry now,is he feeling 4me,all I went thruy cos he was present or he wants to get it outside.cos I miss him in Bed a lot.my hubby loves me dearly and we re good friends.Advice pls
Re: My Husband Said ,sex In 6months Time by Dyt(f): 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2012
MLS12: Hi NL.I gave birth december 26th thru ceasarean section.before d birth I laboured for 2 good days witout any sign of progress,so operation was d wayout.2 cut d long story short,we passed thru a lot dat nite of my delivery.from Lagos traffic(because d hosp I registered didn't ve a gynecologist on board to perform d operation)so I was referred 2 Lasuth.on gettn deir dey said deir was no Bed space to accomodate me,dat everywhere was full.Finally I was referred 2 a good private hosp where it was finally done.so am very ok now,am back 2 shape,my tummy is flat like I was neva pregnant BUT my hubby said he won't sleep wit me Till six months time.D doctor said my wound is finally healed and I can ve sex buh my hubby is insisting 6months.so my worry now,is he feeling 4me,all I went thruy cos he was present or he wants to get it outside.cos I miss him in Bed a lot.my hubby loves me dearly and we re good friends.Advice pls

dats d word
go ahead n talk 2 him
Re: My Husband Said ,sex In 6months Time by dasparrow: 5:40pm On Mar 23, 2012
MLS12: Hi NL.I gave birth december 26th thru ceasarean section.before d birth I laboured for 2 good days witout any sign of progress,so operation was d wayout.2 cut d long story short,we passed thru a lot dat nite of my delivery.from Lagos traffic(because d hosp I registered didn't ve a gynecologist on board to perform d operation)so I was referred 2 Lasuth.on gettn deir dey said deir was no Bed space to accomodate me,dat everywhere was full.Finally I was referred 2 a good private hosp where it was finally done.so am very ok now,am back 2 shape,my tummy is flat like I was neva pregnant BUT my hubby said he won't sleep wit me Till six months time.D doctor said my wound is finally healed and I can ve sex buh my hubby is insisting 6months.so my worry now,is he feeling 4me,all I went thruy cos he was present or he wants to get it outside.cos I miss him in Bed a lot.my hubby loves me dearly and we re good friends.Advice pls

So what would you like us to do? Would you like us to go and beg your hubby on your behalf to make love to his own wife? He probably decided not to touch you for now so that he does not get you pregnant again after merely 3 months of you putting to bed. Even though you claim to feel ok, the insides of your body need to heal. Allow your body to heal and give your private part a break from the constant pounding and concentrate on taking care of your new born baby. All the best lady!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Said ,sex In 6months Time by dasparrow: 5:40pm On Mar 23, 2012

So what would you like us to do? Would you like us to go and beg your hubby on your behalf to make love to his own wife? He probably decided not to touch you for now so that he does not get you pregnant again after merely 3 months of you putting to bed. Even though you claim to feel ok, the insides of your body need to heal. Allow your body to heal and give your private part a break from the constant pounding and concentrate on taking care of your new born baby. All the best lady!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Said ,sex In 6months Time by Fhemmmy: 6:18pm On Mar 23, 2012
Seems like he cares so much about you and cos of all you went thru, he wanna deny himself . . . stop worrying about what is not there.
Re: My Husband Said ,sex In 6months Time by MLS12(f): 6:25pm On Mar 23, 2012
dasparrow:

dasparrow:

Re u not been too harsh and insultn.pls try not to be silly.Tanks
Re: My Husband Said ,sex In 6months Time by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 23, 2012

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Said ,sex In 6months Time by Fhemmmy: 7:10pm On Mar 23, 2012
chaircover:
Now back to the sex thing, you are a woman for goodness sakes. You dont go up to him and say lets make love. You subtly do it. Give baby a big meal put her/him to bed and then subtly seduce him; dimmed lights, scented candles, a good meal, nice music and just sit very close to him; let him smell you. It may take a few attempts but go further and further each time until he finally gives in. Once he has done it the once he will be fine.

See Lecture

1 Like

Re: My Husband Said ,sex In 6months Time by maclatunji: 5:11pm On Mar 31, 2012
@Chaircover, Kizonzo.
Re: My Husband Said ,sex In 6months Time by Probity100: 1:24am On Apr 01, 2012
@Chaircover, you are the best!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Said ,sex In 6months Time by Nelton(m): 3:23pm On Apr 01, 2012
I must say that your fears here are baseless. Pls try and understand that your hubby is highly traumatize from the events of your delivery which is understandable. Also, note that a lot of people believe that a woman who has undergone CS ought to give a space of 6 months before having sex and a space of 3 years before considering another Pregnancy. This might be errornous but its a general belief. Who knows your hubby might be one of those who have that belief and coupled with the events that preceded your delivery he might be scared and won't want to hurt you. Also women should stop believing that once the man does not want to have sex then he's seeing someone else. Unnecessary suspicion is not a good thing in marriage. Once a man is highly bothered he's not easily disposed to having sex. So pls don't attribute this everytime to infidelity.
Re: My Husband Said ,sex In 6months Time by Youngpo413: 7:38am On Nov 07, 2014
You like that thing wella

(1) (Reply)

. / Sisters Fighting Each Other For Over 5 Years....both Sides Of The Story..... / My Uncle's New Wife Is Controlling Him. How She Embarassed Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.