Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,175 members, 7,849,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission - Education (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission (226959 Views)

Ekiti State University (EKSU) In Pictures / Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2014/2015 Admission(2014/2015) / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Gbexy(m): 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2012
Pls wat's d latest news?
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Gbexy(m): 3:15pm On Nov 12, 2012
Cos am tired of this whole scene....... since sept. 16 wen 1st batch was released. nawa oooooooooo
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Gbexy(m): 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2012
Just hoping b4 d end of dis month sometin positive happens, am tired big tym......... lyk really i avnt entered in2 Eksu am already tired if i enta nko?
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Addebayo(m): 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2012
jakesund: i wonder when we frehers will resume when they've not concluded second semester. .any i really pray they release the second list fast and everyone here gets admitted esp adebayo n miss lade. . . Torres we need ta talk . wink
Tanx ooo.... Me am tayad of waitin 4 dis 2nd list o, av even done clearance in Polyibadan, am payin my skul feez dis fridae if eksu no release 2nd list. Am wishin everybody "Best of luck"
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by MissLade: 9:57pm On Nov 12, 2012
Gbexy: Just hoping b4 d end of dis month sometin positive happens, am tired big tym......... lyk really i avnt entered in2 Eksu am already tired if i enta nko?
Mhen,my tots exactly...
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by MissLade: 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2012
Addebayo: Tanx ooo.... Me am tayad of waitin 4 dis 2nd list o, av even done clearance in Polyibadan, am payin my skul feez dis fridae if eksu no release 2nd list. Am wishin everybody "Best of luck"
Tnx...well,@ least u have an option...
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by donfemox(m): 2:34am On Nov 13, 2012
It depends on when eksu will resume hopefully the list will precipitate out maybe december or even january. Na long thing o
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by kunzy007: 7:03am On Nov 13, 2012
Miss Lade:
Computer science
-miss lade may God help u..i waz with @ prof last week and told me that those that applied 4 computer science only few will be choosen..May God help u
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by MissLade: 7:32am On Nov 13, 2012
kunzy007: -miss lade may God help u..i waz with @ prof last week and told me that those that applied 4 computer science only few will be choosen..May God help u
Yes,I know.☹..cuz only 1person got admitted thru direct entry in d 1st list.. I want 2 change my course,bt cldnt get d form b4 d school was closed down.☹
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by DexxyAlebs(m): 7:57am On Nov 13, 2012
Just passing bye to see what's happening here.
I can categorically say i dont regret rejecting eksu's geography and planin sci 4 oou's computer sci, since d day i wanted to check post utme dat was wen i noticed d level of disorganisation my course was changed frm elect/elect to gps.
Just wanna encourage every1 here don't loose hope, but av a plan b! Dat was wat i did b4 my name kame out jan dis yr and i apund to reject d admisn! Kind regards
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by kunzy007: 9:33am On Nov 13, 2012
Miss Lade:
Yes,I know.☹..cuz only 1person got admitted thru direct entry in d 1st list.. I want 2 change my course,bt cldnt get d form b4 d school was closed down.☹
May God help u oh...but the form had closed a week be4 eksu incident nah..Just be prayerful,tinz can change
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Gbexy(m): 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2012
Just hoping n prayin. Cos Eksu I knw u won't fall ma hand..... Cos since sept to now nov. it's just lyk 2yrs, really can't wait 4 d 2nd batch to b out... Considerin d fact dat d pd list was released wif d skol stil closed i tink d 2nd batch list shuld ff suit... Hopin n Waitin 4 nov. endin sha...................
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2012
I have searched for this thread. @ eksu updated I can see Eksu resuming on Monday 19th or the follow week because the condition stipulated by the vc the '70% saga' has almost been met. My j.brother went to bank to pay for his acceptance and came back telling me those he met on the queue wanting to pay. Nobody wants to lose his admission and the deadline is 15 nov for the payment. We are keeping all fingers cross expecting Eksu senate to sit this week & decide.

for the list, pls guys still looking up to the list. I think by now the list should have been sent to abuja even though not updated on the school website. Just perform a simple logic by checking your admission status on jamb 2012(just guessing) because went to academic office last week they told me oga travelled to Abuja.

miss lade, gbexy and others just try the above trick. I believe God is control and you never will be dumbfounded.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by teekrackz(m): 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2012
@torrers which bank did ur j.brother made d acceptance fee payments! Pls i nid ur no we nid to talk urgently!
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2012
teekrackz: @torrers which bank did ur j.brother made d acceptance fee payments! Pls i nid ur no we nid to talk urgently!

Wema bank, Ado-Ekiti.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2012
@teektraz, you have my fb id go to my profile and yo will see my number it's not a matter of forming familiarity. When last I drop my number on this forum. I started noticing various flashes and nude sms.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by teekrackz(m): 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2012
on eksu's website d deadline of nov. 15 was 4 d reparation fee nd nt acceptance fee! I nid more info plz.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2012
teekrackz: on eksu's website d deadline of nov. 15 was 4 d reparation fee nd nt acceptance fee! I nid more info plz.

it was the reparation I was refering to. But pls pay your acceptance fees because many pple are lobbying for admission, they would think you prefered another school's admission
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by olusola305: 5:56pm On Nov 13, 2012
pls what of d pre-degree accpetance fee can we pay it nw and which bank is dat cos d skul is close nw
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Gbexy(m): 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2012
torres2: I have searched for this thread. @ eksu updated I can see Eksu resuming on Monday 19th or the follow week because the condition stipulated by the vc the '70% saga' has almost been met. My j.brother went to bank to pay for his acceptance and came back telling me those he met on the queue wanting to pay. Nobody wants to lose his admission and the deadline is 15 nov for the payment. We are keeping all fingers cross expecting Eksu senate to sit this week & decide.

for the list, pls guys still looking up to the list. I think by now the list should have been sent to abuja even though not updated on the school website. Just perform a simple logic by checking your admission status on jamb 2012(just guessing) because went to academic office last week they told me oga travelled to Abuja.

miss lade, gbexy and others just try the above trick. I believe God is control and you never will be dumbfounded.
@torres2 tankz, d main problem i av naw is dat i av bin admitd in2 Yabatech, eventhough i check d jamb site, wat is dere is d admisn status 4 Yabatech, am fed up abt Eksu cos av bin cleared in Yabatech, abt to pay ma sch fees, i don't knw wat to do knw........ Am tired of d whole procedure gan......... Pray d Lord show me d way!
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by teekrackz(m): 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2012
the acceptance is meant to b paid in banks within d school bt none are operating bcuz of the 'strike'
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Thorby(m): 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2012
Lngest tym posting on diz thread..... As 4 me, am fed up already datz y av nt bin posting here again, weda they release it diz year or not, all i know is my name must surely b there.........
Goodluck all
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by MissLade: 6:27am On Nov 14, 2012
kunzy007: May God help u oh...but the form had closed a week be4 eksu incident nah..Just be prayerful,tinz can change
Nah..the incident happened thu sept 27th,d form was 2 close fri sept28.. I was trying 2 get d form 4 bout 3days here in lag..twaz wen v walked round all d banks nd cldnt d form on thu,dts wen I snt sum1 2 hlp me get it inside school on fri,nd den I was tld d school was shut down.. Many pple still cldnt get d form,so we r hoping dey extend d date..besides my decision 2 change my course was late(after hearing dey myt nt give compt sci 2 non indigenes in 2nd list).
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by MissLade: 6:32am On Nov 14, 2012
torres2: I have searched for this thread. @ eksu updated I can see Eksu resuming on Monday 19th or the follow week because the condition stipulated by the vc the '70% saga' has almost been met. My j.brother went to bank to pay for his acceptance and came back telling me those he met on the queue wanting to pay. Nobody wants to lose his admission and the deadline is 15 nov for the payment. We are keeping all fingers cross expecting Eksu senate to sit this week & decide.

Thanks..bt I doubt if they've really compiled d 2nd list..nd jamb takes time b4 uploading names of 2nd list on deir site,so we cnt rely on dat.. Wld jst chill till I see d list on deir website.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by MissLade: 6:36am On Nov 14, 2012
Gbexy:
@torres2 tankz, d main problem i av naw is dat i av bin admitd in2 Yabatech, eventhough i check d jamb site, wat is dere is d admisn status 4 Yabatech, am fed up abt Eksu cos av bin cleared in Yabatech, abt to pay ma sch fees, i don't knw wat to do knw........ Am tired of d whole procedure gan......... Pray d Lord show me d way!
If u can afford it,I'll advice 2 pay d school fees of yabatech..nd if ur name eventually comes out in d 2nd list,if u still wanna go 2 EKSU,u'll leave yabatech nd accept EKSU's admission.. I'm nt so sure if dis still works,bt a close frnd did sumtin lyk dis 2yrs ago,even after matriculating in d 1st school.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by MissLade: 6:38am On Nov 14, 2012
Thorby: Lngest tym posting on diz thread..... As 4 me, am fed up already datz y av nt bin posting here again, weda they release it diz year or not, all i know is my name must surely b there.........
Goodluck all
I love ur spirit! Trying 2 do this too,2 nt bother myself till I see d 2nd list...
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 14, 2012
teekrackz: the acceptance is meant to b paid in banks within d school bt none are operating bcuz of the 'strike'

you can pay it in town, provided the bank as a branch in the school
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 14, 2012
senate meeting holds tomorrow to decide the resumption date hopes it doesn't exceed MOnday
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 14, 2012
Gbexy:

my advice for you is to continue processing that of Yabatech and when Eksu is finally done with their second list you can quit cos I believe you will prefer uni admission to that.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Gbexy(m): 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2012
Miss Lade:
If u can afford it,I'll advice 2 pay d school fees of yabatech..nd if ur name eventually comes out in d 2nd list,if u still wanna go 2 EKSU,u'll leave yabatech nd accept EKSU's admission.. I'm nt so sure if dis still works,bt a close frnd did sumtin lyk dis 2yrs ago,even after matriculating in d 1st school.
@Miss Lade tankz, I'm going to pay d skol fees n await Eksu's 2nd batch, cos i prefer a Univ. to a Polytechnic............ Moreover i don't want to put all ma eggs in 1 basket......but am sure Eksu wil admit me by d special grace of GOD........
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Gbexy(m): 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2012
torres2:

my advice for you is to continue processing that of Yabatech and when Eksu is finally done with their second list you can quit cos I believe you will prefer uni admission to that.

tankz @torres, av bin cleared in Yabatech, wil pay ma sch fees veri soon, afta dat I wil wait 4 Eksu cos i prefer a Univ. to Poly....................

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (111) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) / Breaking News! ASUU Suspends Strike. / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.