Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:25 AM

Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission - Education (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission (226955 Views)

Ekiti State University (EKSU) In Pictures / Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2014/2015 Admission(2014/2015) / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by lheksban(m): 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2012
eksu resumes on Nov 5. . .add me on 2go form mre info. . . 4 post ume updates . .add me n 2go . .LHEKSBAN is my username
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by lheksban(m): 6:27am On Oct 16, 2012
add me on 2go if u choose eksu nd u've sin ur name, nd if u've nt seen ur name. jst add let's rappo. LHEKSBAN is my username
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by ajibolab1: 5:34am On Oct 17, 2012
lheksban: eksu resumes on Nov 5. . .add me on 2go form mre info. . . 4 post ume updates . .add me n 2go . .LHEKSBAN is my username

Are you so sure about this?? NOV. 5 doesn't sound real to me. Give us something we can hope for not just nothing cos one you just droped is nothing.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2012
Repairation fee now 6500 as student on SIWES and p.d are excluded the date of resumption will be communicated later
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by samwheel(m): 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2012
pls will dey still allow reg on change of course?
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by ajibolab1: 5:59am On Oct 18, 2012
torres2: Repairation fee now 6500 as student on SIWES and p.d are excluded the date of resumption will be communicated later
True.....heard it on media too, hoping resumption will be asap.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 4:47am On Oct 21, 2012
ajibolab1:
True.....heard it on media too, hoping resumption will be asap.

yeah also praying it shld can't wait to have my 2nd semester exam done
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 4:48am On Oct 21, 2012
samwheel: pls will dey still allow reg on change of course?

think it will be extended
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by teekrackz(m): 8:15am On Oct 21, 2012
@torres, I have seen my name on the admission list but couldn't buy the e tranzact pin cus of tis closure! Wat can I do?
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by amlos007(m): 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2012
@ torres r u a student of eksu? smiley
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by ajibolab1: 6:21am On Oct 22, 2012
teekrackz: @torres, I have seen my name on the admission list but couldn't buy the e tranzact pin cus of tis closure! Wat can I do?
Wait till them open school....I think you can only get that from bank inside school. If it were to be acceptance fee, other bank will take that from you.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by ajibolab1: 6:22am On Oct 22, 2012
Has anyone printed admission letter from jamb?
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Thorby(m): 6:49am On Oct 22, 2012
The authorities of Ekiti State University have reviewed the reparation fee to be paid by the students of the University following
the destruction of properties in the institution recently.
Following the pleas from students, parents, guardians and well meaning citizens of the country, the reparation fee to be paid by students has been reviewed downward to six thousand five hundred naira (N6,500.00), instead of ten thousand five hundred naira (N10,500.00) earlier announced.
According to statement signed by the Deputy Registrar Information and Public Relations, Ajibade Olubunmi, the University has also decided that pre-degree students and students of the University who are on Students Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) for the second semester of 2011/2012 are excluded from thepayment of the reparation fee.
Payments are to be made to designated banks nationwide as earlier announced in the dailies. Students are advised to comply with this directive and keep away from the University premises untilfurther notice.
The Senate of the University will meet to decide the resumption date.
The Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Patrick Oladipo Aina has appealed to
students to remain calm as effortsare being made to bring normalcyto
the University academic activities. The deadline for the payment is now Friday, 26th October, 2012.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Gbexy(m): 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2012
Thorby: The authorities of Ekiti State University have reviewed the reparation fee to be paid by the students of the University following
Following the pleas from students, parents, guardians and well meaning citizens of the country, the reparation fee to be paid by students has been reviewed downward to six thousand five hundred naira (N6,500.00), instead of ten thousand five hundred naira (N10,500.00) earlier announced.
According to statement signed by the Deputy Registrar Information and Public Relations, Ajibade Olubunmi, the University has also decided that pre-degree students and students of the University who are on Students Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) for the second semester of 2011/2012 are excluded from thepayment of the reparation fee.
Payments are to be made to designated banks nationwide as earlier announced in the dailies. Students are advised to comply with this directive and keep away from the University premises untilfurther notice.
the University academic activities. The deadline for the payment is now Friday, 26th October, 2012.
So when will dey resume and wen will 2nd batch be released?
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by ajibolab1: 6:18am On Oct 23, 2012
Thorby: The authorities of Ekiti State University have reviewed the reparation fee to be paid by the students of the University following
This is no more new...what ppl wants to hear is when the school will be opened. @futaolofofo wrote that uncle Aina will announce over the media himself. One more thing, I think the fee will be increased after friday and ppl should also note that thursday and friday has been marked public holiday. So, student have till wednesday to pay up. We really don't know what uncle can do after friday.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by ajibolab1: 6:23am On Oct 23, 2012
Am still on the lookout for anyone that has printed admission letter from jamb site, I want to know what it looks like. The last time I checked for my status, I was congratulated for a 3 year course in a polytechnic. A friend said I will have to go to that school to regect the offer and all that.....share what you've got if you're on same page as me.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 23, 2012
ajibolab1: Am still on the lookout for anyone that has printed admission letter from jamb site, I want to know what it looks like. The last time I checked for my status, I was congratulated for a 3 year course in a polytechnic. A friend said I will have to go to that school to regect the offer and all that.....share what you've got if you're on same page as me.

guy that is the fact go to the school to obtain a rejection form then fill it, also bring it to eksu to fill their own section i.e institution you prefer then take back to jamb that is all.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2012
teekrackz: @torres, I have seen my name on the admission list but couldn't buy the e tranzact pin cus of tis closure! Wat can I do?
Guy have told to wait till school resumes come down to buy it when we resume back or I can help if you are not ado base.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by ajibolab1: 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2012
torres2:

guy that is the fact go to the school to obtain a rejection form then fill it, also bring it to eksu to fill their own section i.e institution you prefer then take back to jamb that is all.
Thanks man, you sounded like you been in this shoe before, I've been advised to wait till school opens, maybe eksu might give me a form to go reject the admission. I didn't got to the school for no shit like post ume or pre admission matter. They shouldn't cause this kinda problem for me. Will I have to go to jamb head office to get this done?? It sounds like a big shit. Pls, share more light for my benefit and other that might be in same problem.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 25, 2012
ajibolab1:
Thanks man, you sounded like you been in this shoe before, I've been advised to wait till school opens, maybe eksu might give me a form to go reject the admission. I didn't got to the school for no shit like post ume or pre admission matter. They shouldn't cause this kinda problem for me. Will I have to go to jamb head office to get this done?? It sounds like a big shit. Pls, share more light for my benefit and other that might be in same problem.

My junior brother is in the same shoe given law in eksu but college of education in jamb went there to collect d form and have the institution rejecting form. Have also stamped it. Waiting for eksu to re open to conclude it.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by ajibolab1: 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2012
torres2:
My junior brother is in the same shoe given law in eksu but college of education in jamb went there to collect d form and have the institution rejecting form. Have also stamped it. Waiting for eksu to re open to conclude it.
Thanks so much bro. Seems I've got a lot to do.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 25, 2012
ajibolab1:
Thanks so much bro. Seems I've got a lot to do.

Don't mention it's a service to humanity.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by donfemox(m): 12:16am On Oct 28, 2012
Getting dry. Eksu we dey wait o
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by chrisosi: 1:08pm On Oct 28, 2012
@tores, is it necessary to still buy the 1000k e-tra 4 admission status b4 paying for acceptance fee? i have seen my name through jamb site and also pdf copy of the eksu admission list. pls i need to know cus i want to go and pay next week
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 29, 2012
chrisosi: @tores, is it necessary to still buy the 1000k e-tra 4 admission status b4 paying for acceptance fee? i have seen my name through jamb site and also pdf copy of the eksu admission list. pls i need to know cus i want to go and pay next week

it compulsory you really need it in @ the central screening to do a LOT of things. You can just do without it.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by donfemox(m): 12:35am On Oct 31, 2012
Info reaching me says the sup list has been compiled the only thing is to put it on the net. Best of luck guys and gurls!
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Addebayo(m): 1:04am On Oct 31, 2012
Wow, its october 31st. NUC deadline date, and eksu are yet to release the 2nd list. Nice one!
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Addebayo(m): 1:04am On Oct 31, 2012
Wow, its october 31st. NUC deadline date, and eksu are yet to release the 2nd list. Nice one! :-D
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by MissLade: 11:02am On Oct 31, 2012
donfemox: Info reaching me says the sup list has been compiled the only thing is to put it on the net. Best of luck guys and gurls!
Errmm.. Where did u get ur info from? Cuz I tot all activities r closed in d school..lyk nothing is going on,so how/when did dey compile d list?
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by MissLade: 11:53am On Oct 31, 2012
Addebayo: Wow, its october 31st. NUC deadline date, and eksu are yet to release the 2nd list. Nice one! :-D
☹ ☹ ☹
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Ovie56(m): 2:09pm On Oct 31, 2012
Dont question anybody on how he/her get d info..the truth is we all rely on an insider to get info nd i guess thats how he get d info..after all eksu website wont tell u sumtin lyk that..so lets hope nd pray the list is out on time as for those who want to try out something else...anyway i wish myself nd d rest of us eksu aspirant best of luck..

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (111) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) / Breaking News! ASUU Suspends Strike. / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.