Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission - Education (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission (226766 Views)

Ekiti State University (EKSU) In Pictures / Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2014/2015 Admission(2014/2015) / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by ajibolab1: 3:15pm On Oct 06, 2012
Okay ppl, let's break it down.... I was once in every ones shoe. I live in ado, and aspirant of civil engine...eksu and got some aspirants and students of eksu as friends. Am starting wif 2nd list....its surly going to contain names of some considered student, change of course inclusive and it won't be out any sooner than 2nd week of reopening. Fee is definantly not up to 250K but depends on your own defination of "school fee", you will have to print what the school calls school fee just after getting the clearance for screening. The page I am right now which is the highest anyone would have reached as of now is to have paid acceptance, gotten e-tranzat, filled and printed the acceptance form, o level result plus jamb and any other doc. you think might be neccesary for screening ready....just to be on the safer side. Two passport inclusive. Am very sure no one has gotten the clearance right now. As for reopening, lotta ppl said monday not sure niether do I have an insight on what the inevitable damages due is going to be because no official link has realesed that to the pub so fingers crossed and lets hope school reopens by monday, that's being optimistic. If you've got any question,need or has any help, add moi on bbm 28017e5d, add eksu to request message pls, sms or beep moi on "o7o triple3 double1 six2nine". Thanks
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by AmbFitsaint(m): 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2012
From all indications,
The 2nd list will contain d names of those who changed dia courses.
but depending on whether d supplementary will be 2geda with d 2nd list.
If it will be 2geda, den those who didnt change dia courses but have reliable connections will make it in d 2nd list(under d supplementary platform).

Eksu is very funny... i didnt choose fuoye in jamb and she admitted me in her merit list.
I chose eksu as my 1st and 2nd but yet to see my name even with gud grades.
Eksu is very very funny.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by AmbFitsaint(m): 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2012
[quote
author=teekrackz]i think the 2nd list is for those that did d change of
course form nd i dont think that dere ll be another list but am not
that sure![/quote]

There is gonna be supplementary list.
All universities rlis dat list.
It belongs to the political figures like The Gov, the univ dons like the VC,Provost, Deans and notable profs and Drs of a university.
it depends on whether the 2nd list and supp list will be 2geda or not.
This is not an impressionistic view,. It is factual and the cystal truth.
Supp list is constant k.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by MissLade: 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2012
Gbexy: Pls i've got a questn, any1 wit an idea shuld pls help. Wil d 2nd batch list b 4 d pple dat changed dere course or wil it comprise both d pple dat changed dere course n pple who didn't change dere's? Also afta d 2nd batch wil dere b any oda list?
It shld be 4 pple who changed,nd few additions 2 courses(4 pple dt didn't change). Wat I'm really sure of is,in all schools,after screening of new students,dey give sum few lucky students admission(mostly d spaces 4 pple who didn't accept d admission offer). Dts wat sum school call their supplementary list.. So even if there is no oda list after 2nd list,dere will be few additions afta reg/screening.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by MissLade: 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2012
ajibolab1: Okay ppl, let's break it down.... I was once in every ones shoe. I live in ado, and aspirant of civil engine...eksu and got some aspirants and students of eksu as friends. Am starting wif 2nd list....its surly going to contain names of some considered student, change of course inclusive and it won't be out any sooner than 2nd week of reopening. Fee is definantly not up to 250K but depends on your own defination of "school fee", you will have to print what the school calls school fee just after getting the clearance for screening. The page I am right now which is the highest anyone would have reached as of now is to have paid acceptance, gotten e-tranzat, filled and printed the acceptance form, o level result plus jamb and any other doc. you think might be neccesary for screening ready....just to be on the safer side. Two passport inclusive. Am very sure no one has gotten the clearance right now. As for reopening, lotta ppl said monday not sure niether do I have an insight on what the inevitable damages due is going to be because no official link has realesed that to the pub so fingers crossed and lets hope school reopens by monday, that's being optimistic. If you've got any question,need or has any help, add moi on bbm 28017e5d, add eksu to request message pls, sms or beep moi on "o7o triple3 double1 six2nine". Thanks
Ok. Thanks 4 d info! Pls update us wen there's ny news,thanks.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by MissLade: 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2012
Amb Fitsaint:

There is gonna be supplementary list.
All universities rlis dat list.
It belongs to the political figures like The Gov, the univ dons like the VC,Provost, Deans and notable profs and Drs of a university.
it depends on whether the 2nd list and supp list will be 2geda or not.
This is not an impressionistic view,. It is factual and the cystal truth.
Supp list is constant k.
Yeah,it is. Bt d list u r talking bout is request list. They mostly add it 2 2nd list/3rd list depending on d school,cuz dey cnt release a list under d name "request list". Supplementary is jst addition,tho its still survival of d fittest,bt majorly nt were dey put d vc,gov,dean,e.t.c list..
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2012
As a Student of the school the school is no longer resuming on Monday pls continue to pray for us o to finish our calendar this year

As for the second list, I don't know the combination maybe supplementary with normal but all I know is that don't expect professional course on such list that as far as know. MBBS student admits 45students per year in EKSU due to the facts that they are just starting. And also for Law because if you look critically at that list space as been given for course in th change of course to accomodate pple don't forget predegree student are not on that list and have also been admitted.
My prayer is that anyway its gonna be it will favour wach and every one of you oooo
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by MissLade: 7:26am On Oct 08, 2012
torres2: As a Student of the school the school is no longer resuming on Monday pls continue to pray for us o to finish our calendar this year

As for the second list, I don't know the combination maybe supplementary with normal but all I know is that don't expect professional course on such list that as far as know. MBBS student admits 45students per year in EKSU due to the facts that they are just starting. And also for Law because if you look critically at that list space as been given for course in th change of course to accomodate pple don't forget predegree student are not on that list and have also been admitted.
My prayer is that anyway its gonna be it will favour wach and every one of you oooo
Na wa ooo.. So the school isn't reopening 2day again.. Interesting!☹
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Gbexy(m): 8:45am On Oct 08, 2012
Miss Lade:
It shld be 4 pple who changed,nd few additions 2 courses(4 pple dt didn't change). Wat I'm really sure of is,in all schools,after screening of new students,dey give sum few lucky students admission(mostly d spaces 4 pple who didn't accept d admission offer). Dts wat sum school call their supplementary list.. So even if there is no oda list after 2nd list,dere will be few additions afta reg/screening.
Thanks 4 d reply, just hopin Eksu follow d Jamb deadline which is Oct. 31, cos 4rm all indications d students of d skul gan dnt knw wen d skul wil reopen. But i av a feelin dat d 2nd batch shuld out b4 d mnth runs out!
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Damselnoni(f): 11:41am On Oct 08, 2012
u guys can check Wema Bank oba-akran ikeja
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by teekrackz(m): 1:36pm On Oct 08, 2012
@dams... For the e transact pin abi?
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by MissLade: 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2012
Damselnoni: u guys can check Wema Bank oba-akran ikeja
4 change of course form or what? Cuz v checked a big wema bank branch here in lag last month,nd dey only have acceptance fee and school fees link.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by MissLade: 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2012
Damselnoni: u guys can check Wema Bank oba-akran ikeja
4 change of course form or what? Cuz v checked a big wema bank branch here in lag last month,nd dey only had acceptance fee and school fees link.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Demioo: 9:08am On Oct 09, 2012
i heard d acceptnce fee hs closed,,.pls is dat true?
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by teekrackz(m): 10:34am On Oct 09, 2012
it nt possible, d school is not even opened!
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by NasMan1(m): 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2012
Ekiti state university has decided dat all student, both regular, part time & pre-decree must pay #10.500 for reparation & stllin chicken fee. The fee must be paid not later then friday 19th october, 2012. Student as bn adviced 2 pay from there area of residence, as no student is allowed inside d school premises. Other info on resumption wil b communicated soon! Better days ahead....
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by ajibolab1: 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2012
[color=#550000][/color]
Nas_Man: Ekiti state university has decided dat all student, both regular, part time & pre-decree must pay #10.500 for reparation & stllin chicken fee. The fee must be paid not later then friday 19th october, 2012. Student as bn adviced 2 pay from there area of residence, as no student is allowed inside d school premises. Other info on resumption wil b communicated soon! Better days ahead....

Where did you get your info from boss?
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by ajibolab1: 4:33pm On Oct 09, 2012
I got nothing checking the nation news paper online buh via search engine...I got same info from two different links saying damages fee for all student except aspirants is #10,500, and to be paid on or before 19th this month. Reopening date was not mentioned and for now, nothing is on skool site, @eksuolofofo too has nothing yet. Haven't heard anything from the media also.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by MissLade: 9:41am On Oct 10, 2012
Nas_Man: Ekiti state university has decided dat all student, both regular, part time & pre-decree must pay #10.500 for reparation & stllin chicken fee. The fee must be paid not later then friday 19th october, 2012. Student as bn adviced 2 pay from there area of residence, as no student is allowed inside d school premises. Other info on resumption wil b communicated soon! Better days ahead....
In other words,they aint resuming till lyk 22nd. In short,next month.. Issokay..no,lyk its really okay..☹ ☹ ☹
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by samwheel(m): 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2012
pls does any one know where and how to fill the change of course form online?
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by MissLade: 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2012
samwheel: pls does any one know where and how to fill the change of course form online?
I'll advice u 2 wait till d school reopens 2 see if dey will extend d date. Cuz it has closed officially,and I dnt knw any oda bank dt sells apart 4rm d ones inside d campus.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by pascalito: 9:57pm On Oct 11, 2012
all on officially on school website.....the damages fee has been posted on the school website....read yourself.http://www.eksu.edu.ng/eksu-news/507--information-on-the-violent-attack-of-students-on-university-main-campus-on-friday-28th-septembe-2012.html
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Addebayo(m): 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2012
Are we gonna remain mute or wat?
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 13, 2012
Am not paying any money 10wetin . We student have agreed not to pay it whatever will happen will happen

Aluta continua

Victoria Ascerta
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Addebayo(m): 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2012
torres2: Am not paying any money 10wetin . We student have agreed not to pay it whatever will happen will happen

Aluta continua

Victoria Ascerta
nobody wan pay d money, lets see who wins?
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by ajibolab1: 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2012
Loota news coming out, some said its been droped down to #5000 @eksuolofofo's tweet reads #3000, I don't know which to believe not until the skool website has it. I just wish it all ends petty soon for the better of all. Want to say ppl should hook up to the skool site for authentic news....might just be late but no matter what, I will keep you posted and will tell it to you if eventually I got something authentic.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 14, 2012
Addebayo: nobody wan pay d money, lets see who wins?
Owo(Money) kini, have told my God I won't pay any maga money this yr that money is forty much if we to pay it my dept not faculty for just a single level will pay 2million naira
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 14, 2012
ajibolab1: Loota news coming out, some said its been droped down to #5000 @eksuolofofo's tweet reads #3000, I don't know which to believe not until the skool website has it. I just wish it all ends petty soon for the better of all. Want to say ppl should hook up to the skool site for authentic news....might just be late but no matter what, I will keep you posted and will tell it to you if eventually I got something authentic.

thanks for the info we keeping our fingers cross still aluta continua victoria ascerta
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by lheksban(m): 5:38am On Oct 15, 2012
if u want 2 get posted about eksu latest news or seekin 4 admission, jst add me on 2go 'LHEKSBAN' let's rappo. . . . . . . eksuite are free 2 add me 2. . . my username on 2go is LHEKSBAN
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by teekrackz(m): 10:41am On Oct 15, 2012
What's happening at eksu nw since september?!
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by donfemox(m): 10:51am On Oct 15, 2012
lheksban : 5:38am
if u want 2 get posted about eksu latest news or seekin 4 admission, jst add me on 2go 'LHEKSBAN' let's rappo. . . . . . . eksuite are free 2 add me 2. . .my username on 2go is LHEKSBAN
Are you one of the sch admins?

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (111) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) / Breaking News! ASUU Suspends Strike. / Mtn Foundation Scholarship 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.