Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

A Man Walks Into A Pharmacy, Buys A Condom: - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Man Walks Into A Pharmacy, Buys A Condom: (1689 Views)

When Your Mother Buys You A Made-In-Naija Toy --- LOL / Akpos Walks Into A Barber Shop / A Duck Walks Into A Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Walks Into A Pharmacy, Buys A Condom: by skyfaze(m): 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2007
A man walks into a pharmacy, buys a condom, then walks out of the store
laughing hysterically. The pharmacist thinks this is weird, but, hey, there's
no law preventing weird people from buying condoms. Maybe it's a good thing.

The next day, the man comes back to the store, purchases another condom, and
once again he leaves the store laughing wildly. This piques the interest of
the pharmacist. What's so funny about buying a rubber, anyway?

So he tells his clerk, "If this guy ever comes back, I want you to follow him
to see where he goes."

Sure enough, the next day the laugher is back. He buys the condom, starts
cracking up, then leaves. The pharmacist tells his clerk to go follow the
guy.

About an hour later, the clerk comes back to the store.
"Did you follow him? Where did he go?" asks the pharmacist.
The clerk replies "Your house."

1 Like

Re: A Man Walks Into A Pharmacy, Buys A Condom: by topeteadr(m): 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2007
Copy & paste.
Re: A Man Walks Into A Pharmacy, Buys A Condom: by topeteadr(m): 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2007
Copy & paste.
Re: A Man Walks Into A Pharmacy, Buys A Condom: by inxx(m): 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2007
tt
wher Art thou?
Re: A Man Walks Into A Pharmacy, Buys A Condom: by topeteadr(m): 10:49pm On Oct 30, 2007
I am here you fu*king di*khead.
Re: A Man Walks Into A Pharmacy, Buys A Condom: by topeteadr(m): 10:50pm On Oct 30, 2007
I am here you fu*king di*khead.
Re: A Man Walks Into A Pharmacy, Buys A Condom: by inxx(m): 6:02am On Oct 31, 2007
u r now double posting so that by 2moro when ur post is up to 1000000 u will now be looking at other with 209 post as "dis new comer"
we know all these
bless u
Re: A Man Walks Into A Pharmacy, Buys A Condom: by dapsins69(m): 6:20am On Oct 31, 2007
dont know y he does that either, tope is always posting the same reply twice,

@tt
whts the problem?are u stammering to write? grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Walks Into A Pharmacy, Buys A Condom: by Migines(m): 8:57am On Oct 31, 2007
D date u registered will shnw it all. But i dont knw wat d fuss is bout havn lotta posts.
Re: A Man Walks Into A Pharmacy, Buys A Condom: by showbobo(m): 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2007
@dapsins69 and INXX

Tope browses with his phone and i am sure thats why the issue of same-reply-twice comes up.can you fools beat that with your MOTOROLA WALKABOUThe joined nairaland before you guys were even taught how to press the keyboard,so you guys should stop hating.and INXX thank God for your life has you have started increasing your posts with your Hogwash replies.you have 30posts now and as soon as you reply this it would be 31,i'm counting them for you ASSHOLE.
Re: A Man Walks Into A Pharmacy, Buys A Condom: by tessybaby(f): 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2007
*can someone tell me whatz going on here* *poses, expecting a response*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Walks Into A Pharmacy, Buys A Condom: by showbobo(m): 2:10pm On Oct 31, 2007
*acting as if he didnt hear someone talking*
Re: A Man Walks Into A Pharmacy, Buys A Condom: by Migines(m): 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2007
Na wa o
Re: A Man Walks Into A Pharmacy, Buys A Condom: by temmysexy(f): 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2007
nice joke cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Man Walks Into A Pharmacy, Buys A Condom: by topeteadr(m): 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2007
Who was talking 'bout double posting. If you were browsing with your phone you would have known the problem. Noodle head.
Re: A Man Walks Into A Pharmacy, Buys A Condom: by inxx(m): 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2007
y the hulabalo about browsing with ur fone? well i am browwsing with my toe and so what. u make a mistake , admit it than re-directing it to something else.

school boy y not focus on ur assingment till ur graduate, kids dont talk while adults do
Re: A Man Walks Into A Pharmacy, Buys A Condom: by inxx(m): 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2007
im not the only 1 that knows u so well after all check out:

Re: Got You Laughing?
« #44 on: Today at 02:29:31 PM »
really wondering what u got showing up,if you had enough brains u would know what Jiddah is and that is is just a user name to keep freaks like you in check and give you something to talk about,if that is the case what is showbobo? u are probably from a broken home, who knows,well am sure u know Bruno in Popeye,you probably have a huge body to show off like him and a pea size Brain,and what makes you think am a MR., well thats just part of your "dimness" i guess.

Re: Got You Laughing?
« #48 on: Today at 04:49:47 PM »
Re: A Man Walks Into A Pharmacy, Buys A Condom: by topeteadr(m): 5:46pm On Oct 31, 2007
Inxx rather than improving in ur state of madness you're getting worse. I think it's time to take you to yaba left side for treatment cos you're getting out of hand.
Re: A Man Walks Into A Pharmacy, Buys A Condom: by biggerboy(m): 6:05pm On Oct 31, 2007
I have a feeling Showbobo is the same person as tope_teadr.
Re: A Man Walks Into A Pharmacy, Buys A Condom: by topeteadr(m): 6:11pm On Oct 31, 2007
That's because you're a slowpoke.
Re: A Man Walks Into A Pharmacy, Buys A Condom: by biggerboy(m): 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2007
tope_teadr:

That's because you're a slowpoke.

You should have your head examined probably by a Babalawo.
Re: A Man Walks Into A Pharmacy, Buys A Condom: by topeteadr(m): 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2007
Like how you do every month. No i'll rather pass.
Re: A Man Walks Into A Pharmacy, Buys A Condom: by showbobo(m): 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2007
@INXX

Great fools like you and the rest you mentioned think alike and i simply want to teach you guys how to make good use of your "PEEBRAINS".if dem dey even talk say make ADULTS stand up,you go show face

@BIGGERFOOL

Tope has said it all,you're such a stupid slowpoke.you dont have to go to YABA LEFT.just place your head on a table and ask INXX to break some bricks on it maybe that would help correct your MENTAL ILLNESS.
Re: A Man Walks Into A Pharmacy, Buys A Condom: by topeteadr(m): 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2007
Biggerfool you should visit yaba left side, from time to time.
Re: A Man Walks Into A Pharmacy, Buys A Condom: by topeteadr(m): 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2007
Biggerfool you should visit yaba left side, from time to time.
Re: A Man Walks Into A Pharmacy, Buys A Condom: by Migines(m): 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2007
@showbobo
no tey ves kill urself o.
Re: A Man Walks Into A Pharmacy, Buys A Condom: by iwajay(m): 9:06am On Nov 01, 2007
Hmn! na wa o!
@shoboy and teadr, it's a case of two myopic dull headed kids fiddling with the same fone in a lowly bq.

Guess we should all just watch them exhibit their jambite habits and correct them when they err.
Re: A Man Walks Into A Pharmacy, Buys A Condom: by biggerboy(m): 9:11am On Nov 01, 2007
iwajay:

Hmn! na wa o!
@shoboy and teadr, it's a case of two myopic dull headed kids fiddling with the same phone in a lowly bq.

Guess we should all just watch them exhibit their jambite habits and correct them when they err.
grin grin grin
Re: A Man Walks Into A Pharmacy, Buys A Condom: by topeteadr(m): 9:16am On Nov 01, 2007
Iwajay you mean that bug hasn't been removed, I wonder what's happening to all nairalanders. It seems the heat in the atmosphere is making some skulls overheat, and thus affecting the brain real bad.
Re: A Man Walks Into A Pharmacy, Buys A Condom: by iwajay(m): 9:28am On Nov 01, 2007
it has actually been removed but you swallowed it remember?
Re: A Man Walks Into A Pharmacy, Buys A Condom: by topeteadr(m): 9:37am On Nov 01, 2007
Sorry what i swallowed was the chocolate given to me by your girlfriend. *screams in fear* Oopsss iwajay go back to the hospital, i saw something on the floor and coated it with chocolate it must be the one i gave you. The bug is still in ur head.
Re: A Man Walks Into A Pharmacy, Buys A Condom: by iwajay(m): 9:45am On Nov 01, 2007
Sorry pal, now i believe what Freezy said bout you. You're actually schizophrenic, you must be mixing things up. The last i remember was that Freezy's gay cozin Carlos gave you chocolates before firing you up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

England Shirt / 4 Men / Will You Kiss This Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.