Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Would You Get A Tattoo? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Would You Get A Tattoo? (28429 Views)

»»reasons NOT To Get A Tattoo«« / Miley Cyrus Got A Tattoo She'll Probably Regret. / Where Can I Get A Tattoo In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 12:48am On Mar 29, 2006
If i Was to get a Tatto it would have to be Symbol of my Religion ie Cross, Crucifix, Footsteps,
That is the only thing that i know will last forever in my life. Getting a Tattoo with someones name is dangerous to me
The relationship could end bitterly and then what
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by Zahymaka(m): 1:20am On Mar 29, 2006
Like Alysha Klass and Seymour Butts
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by hotangel2(f): 4:55am On Mar 29, 2006
Im watching "MIAMI INK" On TLC, pretty good ideas for a tatoo on it. Now i wanna get a tatoo. "daddy's girl". lol
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by ojd(m): 5:32am On Mar 29, 2006
when u get around to having the tattoo, u can post a picture of it and let them critics see wat a cool tattoo looks like wink
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by hotangel2(f): 5:34am On Mar 29, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy i have to be 18 to do that. except if i wanna get a 2 weeks tatoo. Maybe i'll do that for summer. But my dad will be mad, not if i do "daddy's girl" tho. lol
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by ojd(m): 6:04am On Mar 29, 2006
I feel u girl, oh!!! daddy's gurl
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by tipsy289(m): 8:14pm On Mar 29, 2006
Nah i cant get a tattoo,to me it does not represent much.
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by Rolly: 8:17pm On Mar 29, 2006
yeah. besides the pain? no way. thinking about the pain gives me shivers *shivers*
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by vichel(m): 5:42am On Apr 05, 2006
I would love to have one on my upper back and my arms, i think it makes u look sexy
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by maki(f): 11:47am On Apr 06, 2006
what is wrong with having tatoo, nigerians, always pretend about something
i have one on waist, love symbol and barb-wire like wings, like d one of pictures here and it looks so sexy on me
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by Zahymaka(m): 2:31pm On Apr 06, 2006
You think so. I love smooth unblemished skin -- that's what's called sexy to me.
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by SIBLI06(m): 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2006
I love tattoo's, I have 3 and would love another. Will I love them when I'm old and wrinkly though that is the question. I always said I would never have a tattoo with a name on it until I met my wife. I now have a tattoo of a cherub pointing toward my heart with "Modupe" as on a nameplate.
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by ojd(m): 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2006
SIBLI_06:

I love tattoo's, I have 3 and would love another. Will I love them when I'm old and wrinkly though that is the question. I always said I would never have a tattoo with a name on it until I met my wife. I now have a tattoo of a cherub pointing toward my heart with "Modupe" as on a nameplate.

Nice one, if you would love the tatto when old? I think if you like them now, you would love them in future {once MODUPE is still in 'ur HEART}
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by Zahymaka(m): 11:49pm On Apr 06, 2006
Tattoos would look very unbecoming on wrinkled skin.
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by gem87(f): 2:06am On Apr 07, 2006
gettin 1 dis summer or d summer after dat but i'll definitely get more than 3 lol
on my wrist my back my ankle
my back will say life is a beach
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by maki(f): 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2006
this is my tatoo, cool right? wink

Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by Zahymaka(m): 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2006
You should have put it a little lower down wink. I don't like tattoos anyway. . .
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by maki(f): 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2006
well when u take a closer look you'll like it on me

Zahymaka:

You should have put it a little lower down wink. I don't like tattoos anyway. . .
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by Zahymaka(m): 1:41pm On Apr 07, 2006
Maybe. . . Most likely not undecided undecided
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 8:01pm On Apr 08, 2006
Lets c what it will look like when she turns 55  shocked shocked shocked shocked
But i wont lie it does look kinda sexy now tongue tongue
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by ojd(m): 8:45pm On Apr 08, 2006
@ Maki

Dats a nice tattoo, u've got there, and I appreciate and love ur courage posting it on the forum, u've got it gal!
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by Moukee(m): 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2006
I love tattoos. There is nothing irresponsible about adorning your skin with a well crafted one. The ones that are disgusting are those that are self-made because they make you look like an ex-con. I have three tattoos. A snake on a cross to represent the message of salvation to the world by Joshua the Christ; An X which stands for my boy Malcolm; and an eye which stands for the I in Ivy,my girl. And I also have plans to have more in future. Like: the zodiac signs of libra and scorpio,for my babyand myself. And then, finally the sentence MEMENTO MORI inscribed somewhere on my back or arm. It means : REMEMBER, YOU MUST DIE.
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by eveseh(f): 8:06pm On May 07, 2006
i like tatoos but am scared to fix it

i want a tatoo on ym back,i love it there
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by dachosen1(f): 8:54pm On May 18, 2006
it depends on what the tatoo symbolizes!!!!!!!!
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by mukina2: 8:57pm On May 18, 2006
yes grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by eveseh(f): 9:27pm On May 18, 2006
nice tatoo maki kiss
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by GUNNER(f): 9:47pm On May 18, 2006
yes i like tattoes

and i have got 1 on my arm

with da inscription

"get thee behind me"

Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by retro(f): 7:47pm On May 24, 2006
I'm going to get a tattoo soon. It's going to be a dragon on my lover back. Actually, I want tattoos. One on one of by breasts, one on my lower stomach, one on my leg and one on my upperback.
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by SvS(f): 11:30pm On May 24, 2006
with all said ab=nd done,i started this topic cos i hate tattos!i just cant stand them.a boy in my class has it on his shoulder and i cant breathe him 4 a minute,with all due respect
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by mamaput(f): 3:17pm On May 25, 2006
That tattoo on the backside as a silly name in germany
Arsch Geweih.

Arsch=ass
geweih= horns.

Its even written in the bible that it should not be done.

Tattoos is something that once upon a time it had a traditional symbolic meaning .
Tattoos is something that was considered as primitive.
Tattoos are used to mark animals slaves and (in those days the Jews in germany)

My cat has a tattoo in both ears. because Animal al experiments are not forbidden but no one will steal my cat to sell because the labs will never buy a registered cat.
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by maki(f): 3:24pm On May 25, 2006
yeah yeah, u go blind girl!!

Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by mamaput(f): 3:33pm On May 25, 2006
wee will talk again when you have a baby .
After adding and losing weight.
It will become so crooked.
These days they have Henna Tattoos . They go off after some years.
that symbol what dose it mean .
I will never let my kids get one. maybe henna .
I claim the world is still very old fashoned. There are jobs were they will not take you with a tattoo.
Not even when you want to start as a model

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

For Classy Men And Families (clothings) / Vivian Okpala Crowned The New Face Of Nigeria 2020 / 6 Ways You Can Prevent Razor Bumps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.