Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,820 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level (150285 Views)

Halliburton Recruitment For Entry Level Engineers In Port Harcourt / What's The Highest Salary, Your O'level Certificate Has Fetched You? / What Is Zenith Banks Salary For Entry Level (teller) Staff. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by uadubasim(m): 8:33am On Mar 27, 2012
Has anyone been called 4 GTB interview? I took d test last wednesday.
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2012
Mainstreet Bank, formerly Afribank pays entry level between N140-N160k. Contract staff with them earn N56k. The only contract staff they have with them is their paying tellers. These tellers are all graduates, Bsc holders. Its only their bulk tellers that earn N42k and they have OND. Banking job these days is not sweet again unlike how it was some years back. I wish i could get a better job............. undecidedMainstreet Bank, formerly Afribank pays entry level between N140-N160k. Contract staff with them earn N56k. The only contract staff they have with them is their paying tellers. These tellers are all graduates, Bsc holders. Its only their bulk tellers that earn N42k and they have OND. Banking job these days is not sweet again unlike how it was some years back. I wish i could get a better job.............
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by obasijoy(f): 2:36pm On Mar 27, 2012
What of central bank? Pls
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by Olacpeb: 9:29am On Mar 28, 2012
Like I said earlier first bank pay for ET is 148k, confirmed and gtb is the highest paying, 198k. I served wt fbn.
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by eneyesan(m): 10:37am On Mar 29, 2012
Olacpeb: Like I said earlier first bank pay for ET is 148k, confirmed and gtb is the highest paying, 198k. I served wt fbn.
Is this figure after tax deduction or before.
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by kulgee001(m): 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2012
uadubasim: Has anyone been called 4 GTB interview? I took d test last wednesday.

whr did u take d test? dey usually dnt take long to get back to d successful 1s. A week at most.
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by dencot: 6:54am On Mar 30, 2012
please any news on the first bank aptitude test writing last month?Please I need the update thanks
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by Stephil(f): 8:12am On Mar 30, 2012
[quote author=Woke4all][/quote]
I guess you've not seen or gone to half or all the first banks in nigeria, right?
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by dencot: 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2012
please Am asking again any news abt first bank test that we wrote last month?I did my own 2 ENUGU please I need the update
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by dencot: 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2012
stephil please I mean all the first bank In nigeria so if u have any information abt that or that u wrote the test please give me the update
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by Olacpeb: 4:30pm On Mar 30, 2012
eneyesan:
Is this figure after tax deduction or before.

before, after tax it is 140k or thereabout.
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by xzibiacom: 2:32am On Mar 31, 2012
chuqudy: I got a job in Union Bank last 2 months. My monthly salary is 480 thousand naira.

Bloody liar. Are u a manager Der? If nt ur a liar.
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by misssexyu(f): 11:40am On Apr 01, 2012
oc2fish: I wonder why your asking if your godfather manage
to push you in. Wont you rejoice and give sweet
testimony in Church? despite the fact that we
all know how you get their. If you father is
not a strong shareholder in a Bank or own it
please forget bank job.
what kinda colour is this now? grin
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by Shevmaen(m): 7:50pm On Apr 01, 2012
[quote author=Woke4all][/quote]
that's just because the staffs are aged in sense of fashion.
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by darlon: 4:33am On Apr 02, 2012
Guys, check out this website www.efyco.com. They have several commonly asked interview and aptitude questions with step-by-step solutions, and provides candidates with a means to track their individual performance. Spread the word. its www.efyco.com
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 03, 2012
nefertitiram:
Abeg, park well!
see road
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by talent4cash: 1:47pm On Apr 04, 2012
is it true?
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by amash(f): 3:36pm On Apr 04, 2012
Hi friends... Plz how do I get a job into one of these banks? Since I finished my service, I've been home. Submitted ma cv in thousand places yet, unsuccesful.. I need to know to get in... Plzz. I've never done dis before but dis is how my jobless status has created a lot of pressure on me. Godbless you.
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by hilaryduff: 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2012

Check Out These Call Center Companies

The business process outsourcing industry has been there as early as the 80’s but not until 2000 that the Philippines experienced a surge of hundreds of call center companies gradually put up within the next five years. This has prompted the industry to hire thousands of locals to meet the labor demand. However, with the ever increasing competition to pool in the best qualified candidates for specific call center accounts, there has also been studious candidate qualification requirements put in place. Along with it, better benefits, perks and privileges that varies among companies.

It has been observed that the most popular call center companies offer the best salaries and compensation. While it is a generally known fact, it is not quiet completely true. Garnering a survey from the latest call center salary spending among the different companies, we will now be able to gauge the current salary grade of an entry level candidate for a basic telemarketer position. Although it would not be accurate to nail down the specifics, consideration must be taken into account that call center companies base their pay grade on numerous factors like tenure, experience, account specifics, evaluation performance, capabilities, sales and metrics. And since I’m not at a liberty to discuss confidential salary agreements, we can only indicate here the range of salary and compensation packages of some of the highest paying call center companies in the Philippines.

I’ve experienced working for numerous call center companies ranging from the top tier corporate industries to call center start-ups. Not much has change in terms of salary and compensation however they do give premium pay for experienced telemarketers. And if we can make out any difference, there are a lot of call centers simply unnoticed that pays even much higher than those presumably on the top five in the industry.

But before we delve into that, let’s take a look at the entire call center system from the application process to its basic candidate portfolio.

Requirement:

A decade ago, applying in a call center company was a breeze. Today, stringent hiring mechanics are in force to only pool in high quality agents. The following are what they’re generally looking for:

1. Candidate must possess at least a vocational diploma or short course certificate or a bachelor’s and college degree. N.B. Top tier call center companies only accept candidates who have rendered for at least two years in a bachelor’s degree.

2. Must have an average 35 word-per-minute typing score.

3. Willing to work in a graveyard shift including regular and special holidays

4. Must have a good personality

5. Must have good listening skills

6. Must be proficient in written and oral English

The above mentioned is technically required however, some call center accounts would place additional requirements to tender account specifics, for example, the willingness to sell, amenable to be relocated, 1-4 years customer service experience and others.

Application Process

There are currently thousands of call center applicants each day and only a few hundred are ever get hired. Be sure you know how to make a resume. Call center companies have a huge resume database and it would take a couple of days, sometimes more than a week for your resume to be sorted out. And that’s when the first step of the evaluation process begins. Human resource personnel try to do a job matching profile with your resume. Here’s an overview of what happens during the application process.

1. If you are shortlisted, be ready for the testing and initial interview. It is advisable that you know your resume firsthand especially when asked to cite references or experience.

2. You will then submit yourself to a second set of interview if you pas the first one, an English grammar test and a psychological exam. This would take for about 2-3 hours.

3. If you pass the exams, you then proceed to a call mock-up or call simulation. Basically they’re gauging your communication skills at work.

4. Finally, if you pass this too, you go through a panel or the final interview. When all goes well, you receive the job offer wherein you can negotiate for a higher pay if applicable or simply sign the contract for immediate training or deployment to your specific account.

Take note. Different call centers have various means of screening applicants. Others will just conduct the interview by phone. Some are also known to jot out applicants right after the initial interview which is usually conducted one-on-one or either set in a group. The testing would also differ. Most commonly used is the online grammar and I.Q. test. The result is almost immediate. You will know that you have not passed a certain test because you will receive a letter right after the test telling you politely that you did not meet their criteria and can reapply again after 6 months. There are however instances that you have passed everything yet there are no current vacant positions. You will have to wait then for a final call for the job offer and contract signing. This is the part I hate most…the waiting part.
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by pafm247: 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2012
All these bank jobs with no security...
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by makonko(m): 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2012
You guys are just talking without facts. The only way to know this is when they (bankers) tell you in confidence.
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by 234GT(m): 7:17pm On Apr 08, 2012
People on this thread are those who have written tests to work with banks. I feel you should get the job first before discussing about the pay.
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by ayotopel: 9:40am On Apr 11, 2012
To all lovers of the beautiful game of football and money, I think football pays more this season. How?

Simply log on to the website: www.gulder5asidefootball.com to register and complete the entry form. 5 Million Naira goes to the best time and the entire tournament is just within 3 months.

Cool stuff! Cool money! Hurry up as registration closes on Sunday, 22nd April 2012.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.