Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,512 members, 7,865,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:01 PM

Mimiko, Emerging Political Leader – Wabara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko, Emerging Political Leader – Wabara (4203 Views)

Owerri As An Emerging Political Capital Of Igboland / Obasanjo Is A Coward —ex-senate President Wabara / Mimiko, Emerging Political Leader – Wabara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimiko, Emerging Political Leader – Wabara by aljharem(m): 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2012
OLADIMEHJI: @olajide_07 y do u fail to reason lyk a reasonable person? so u r now comparin ondo state n lagos state. do u tink Ondo state has d same capital available to Lagos state? n moreova lagos state is far in terms of infrastructure n development not because it came into existence tru tinubu nor Governor fashola but because d structure had been laid since it was used as nigerian former FCT. n moreova u r talkin abt one state investin into transportation n d oda investin in hospital, to b frank wic of d two is more needed of d two here in ondo? n I l lyk to ask u few questions so dat @ d end of d day u can correct urslf:
(1) aw many dual lane roads do we v in d entire ondo state? in comparison to lagos aw many do A.tinubu n G.fashola met by d tym dey becum d gov. of lagos state @ dre disposal?
(2) aw many towns n citys do we witness traffic jams in ondo state dat makes us to b in nid of rails as anoda means of transportation lyk lagos?
(3)aw many private companies do we v in Ondo state lyk Lagos state.
so dse few reasons nid to make u realise dat we stl nid to put a lot of tins on ground to woo private companies down to Ondo state n ds wl inturn boost our IGR n more people wl troop down to Ondo state for jobs n livin wic I believe dat is wat our honourable Gov. Olusegun Rahman Mimiko is tryin to achieve. (creatin a realiable structure for d development of Ondo state ). Til den I believe ondo state vision is so diff. to dat of Lagos. tnx

Can you shut it, I wonder how some of you think at times that is if you are even from Ondo and not another Beaf and bigot

1. Not all the states would be developed to world standard and certainly not all states would be Lagos. Some states have to give in for others to grow.

2. ACN if they perform well by integrate there states together would MOST CERTAINLY WIN ONDO next election

3. Gov Mimiko does not command any respect from his citizens, I am sure you remember the Jimoh Ibraham incident.
Re: Mimiko, Emerging Political Leader – Wabara by Beaf: 2:36pm On Mar 25, 2012
^
Why do you run around the place like an uncivilised thug? How can you just tell someone you have never met to "shut it" without the least provocation?
Simply table your views if you think his are wrong and there is any sense to yours.
I don't know what NL is coming to these days. It seems like it is becoming a pride to act like an NURTW thug.
Re: Mimiko, Emerging Political Leader – Wabara by CaptBarbosa: 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2012
You must have been high on cheap grass to spew the thrash below. For your info, Iroko as mimiko is widely known is the "political lord" of Ondo state. I'm from Ondo state and very active PDP member. So, I should be in proper position of telling you to stop your wasteful propaganda against mimiko. Even the thug in - cheif aka Tinubu and his band of vulture lurking political touts understand the crux of the situation and the looming danger ahead.

I'm just going to fulfill my part as a loyal party member, else the loss won't worth the effort.
So, drop your Jimoh Ibrahim brouhaha. . . .and wait further!

alj harem:

3. Gov Mimiko does not command any respect from his citizens, I am sure you remember the Jimoh Ibraham incident.
Re: Mimiko, Emerging Political Leader – Wabara by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 25, 2012
i am from osun state and any day i prefer ACN candidate to PDP because of what i see fashola is doing in lagos to show u i ve notin against ACN but i was opportuned to be in ondo state on 22nd of march monitoring a project in that state i was suprise at the good road network i saw in ondo state pls ondo pple pls for God sake i ve nothing to loose pl return this man for the good work i see in the state.pple shld go and luk at my record on nl for once i ve not comment on any issue on nl bt dis [b]i am from osun state and any day i prefer ACN candidate to PDP because of what i see fashola is doing in lagos to show u i ve notin against ACN but i was opportuned to be in ondo state on 22nd of march monitoring a project in that state i was suprise at the good road network i saw in ondo state pls ondo pple pls for God sake i ve nothing to loose pl return this man for the good work i see in the state.pple shld go and luk at my record on nl for once i ve not comment on any issue on nl bt dis [/b]i am from osun state and any day i prefer ACN candidate to PDP because of what i see fashola is doing in lagos to show u i ve notin against ACN but i was opportuned to be in ondo state on 22nd of march monitoring a project in that state i was suprise at the good road network i saw in ondo state pls ondo pple pls for God sake i ve nothing to loose pl return this man for the good work i see in the state.pple shld go and luk at my record on nl for once i ve not comment on any issue on nl bt dis
Re: Mimiko, Emerging Political Leader – Wabara by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2012
i am from osun state and any day i prefer ACN candidate to PDP because of what i see fashola is doing in lagos to show u i ve notin against ACN but i was opportuned to be in ondo state on 22nd of march monitoring a project in that state i was suprise at the good road network i saw in ondo state pls ondo pple pls for God sake i ve nothing to loose pl return this man for the good work i see in the state.pple shld go and luk at my record on nl for once i ve not comment on any issue on nl bt dis [b]i am from osun state and any day i prefer ACN candidate to PDP because of what i see fashola is doing in lagos to show u i ve notin against ACN but i was opportuned to be in ondo state on 22nd of march monitoring a project in that state i was suprise at the good road network i saw in ondo state pls ondo pple pls for God sake i ve nothing to loose pl return this man for the good work i see in the state.pple shld go and luk at my record on nl for once i ve not comment on any issue on nl bt dis [/b]i am from osun state and any day i prefer ACN candidate to PDP because of what i see fashola is doing in lagos to show u i ve notin against ACN but i was opportuned to be in ondo state on 22nd of march monitoring a project in that state i was suprise at the good road network i saw in ondo state pls ondo pple pls for God sake i ve nothing to loose pl return this man for the good work i see in the state.pple shld go and luk at my record on nl for once i ve not comment on any issue on nl bt dis
Re: Mimiko, Emerging Political Leader – Wabara by olajide8(m): 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2012
OLADIMEHJI: @olajide_07 y do u fail to reason strait? so u r now comparin ondo state n lagos state! do u tink Ondo state has d same capital available to Lagos state (IGR + FED ALLOCATION)? n moreova lagos state is far in terms of infrastructure n development not because it came into existence tru A.tinubu nor Governor fashola but because d structure had been laid since it was used as nigerian former FCT. n moreova u r talkin abt one state investin into transportation n d oda investin in hospital, to b frank wic of d two is more needed here in ondo? n I l lyk to ask u few questions so dat @ d end of d day u can correct urslf:
(1) aw many dual lane roads do we v in d entire ondo state? in comparison to lagos aw many do A.tinubu n G.fashola met by d tym dey becum d gov. of lagos state @ dre disposal?
(2) aw many towns n citys do we witness traffic jams in ondo state dat makes us to b in nid of rails as anoda means of transportation lyk lagos?
(3)aw many private companies do we v in Ondo state lyk Lagos state dat can aid private companies to partner wt us easily? (4)Or u failed to av it in mind dat most of d lagos projects r always in partnership wt private investors. private investors wnt partner wt u until dem believe dat dre is market for dem I.e people dat l patronies dem. wat is d population of young men n women in Ondo state compared to lagos dat can patronise d private investors' markets?
(5)dont forget dat most Ondo state projects r financed tru ondo state's purse n not partnerships except dat of Gani Fawehinmi diagnostic centre. unlyk Lagos states projects dat is always based on private pubic partnership.wic d populace l stl av to bore d burden after payin huge taxes.( so pls don't compare).
so dse few reasons nid to make u realise dat we stl nid to put a lot of tins on ground to woo private companies down to Ondo state n ds wl inturn boost our IGR n more people wl troop down to Ondo state for jobs n livin wic I believe dat is wat our honourable Gov. Olusegun Rahman Mimiko is tryin to achieve. (creatin a realiable structure for d development of Ondo state ). Til den I believe ondo state vision is so diff. to dat of Lagos. tnx
What do they call innovation you have to think outside the box to increase your IGR, you need more money create wealth and tax them, what is stopping them from building up processing centres, what has happened to oluwa glass rather then looking into this its government allocation MIMKO is waiting for how can you succeed by waiting for hand outs, you said we don't need the rail system how myopic can this statement sound don't other states need them what if their was a joint collaboration by the other states to act as a transit terminal, bring in some of the quickest trains and then decided to form a major terminal point to the closest states for a fee wouldn't that add to the bottomline reduce car accidents, have you pasted through the owo -akoko by pass of recent its totally un-motorable its a federal road and its not up to 80km's imagine if the state government built its own shorter routed road cutting through the towns and the were tolled if you are truely from Ondo state you would request for a general hospital of world class standard in Akoko, Ilaje, Akure, axis which would cater for people from near by states ekiti, akoko edo, and within Ondo, See excuse for no performance it takes approximately 4hrs to drive form akure to ikare a 58-72km drive on a federal road, on a final note you can not raise your hand further above the height at which your body allows you to attain so the state cannot grow beyond what it has if it does solicit for someone taller to help it, my take, do we wait for traffic Jams before we start to dualize our roads, or we look for foreign partnerships using P.P.P, to help develop the state we should create enterprise the returns should be used to develop the state, I wish the state could be used as a reference point for other states and not run the way PDP run their show, giving out buses which would not exceed 5years clinics which cannot handle operating cases and people will die before they get to hospitals for treatment, we have water we can generate power and sell to other states immediately around us we could bring in a transformer manufacturing plant and create economy so my brother the list is endless and the only thing I see is excuses for. Non performance

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of "Transformation Agenda"? / Osun To Host 2013 Oodua World Children's Day / Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.