Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,629 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

Would You Date A friends ex-ish? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date A friends ex-ish? (993 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / Will You Date Or Marry Your Best Friends Ex-girlfriend/boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Date A friends ex-ish? by Vergil: 11:41am On Mar 24, 2012
As the topic says. Especially when you realize the both of you get on really good. Like each other etc or would ego get in the way?
Re: Would You Date A friends ex-ish? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 24, 2012
Hell NO. . I don't rub my dick in the same pot with my friends. In circle of my real friends, we don't date each others ex. To me its gross
Re: Would You Date A friends ex-ish? by geewhite(f): 5:08pm On Mar 24, 2012
I see nothing wrong with it provided I wasn't d cause of the separation betwn d ex and we are happy in each others company.
Re: Would You Date A friends ex-ish? by Vergil: 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2012
Hm
Re: Would You Date A friends ex-ish? by Vergil: 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2012
So for a guy, its a no no. And for a girl, she doesn't mind.
Are we right to say "ego" is at play here?

It wasn't a relationship thing with this friend, so wasn't an "ex" thing. But the girl and my guy has really hit it of. All Love etc. But he says he thinks about it atimes. And I'm thinking "ego" maybe.
Don't know what to say to him in a way.

REALITY101: Hell NO. . I don't rub my dick in the same pot with my friends. In circle of my real friends, we don't date each others ex. To me its gross

But if he wasn't your friend, its ok abi?
If yes, only difference is you know the person.

(1) (Reply)

How To Solve Spiritual Problem / Men Must Stop Paying Bride Price To The Woman's Family!! / She Will Kill Herself If Her Younger Sister Gets Married B4 Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.