Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

"Islam Is A Religion Of Peace" - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / "Islam Is A Religion Of Peace" (631 Views)

Is Islam A Religion Of Peace Or Violence? / Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? / Is This A Religion: Sharia Law:punishment For Adultery And Fornication : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Islam Is A Religion Of Peace" by degamonn: 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2012
"Islam is a religion for peace" I agree to that slogan but my question is (1) where and which religious group should the message be preached to?.
As for me, it should be preached to the Muslim umar and not to the public or "Alrina"
Re: "Islam Is A Religion Of Peace" by ifyalways(f): 12:59pm On Mar 24, 2012
Yes, Islam is a religion of peace.
Wether you believe, accept, understand it or not a whole chicken still sells for N999.90K at shoprite.
Re: "Islam Is A Religion Of Peace" by Hardunnii(f): 8:40am On Mar 26, 2012
Peace my arse, mtcheeew
Re: "Islam Is A Religion Of Peace" by maclatunji: 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2012
Hardunnii: Peace my arse, mtcheeew

I am really trying to be calm with you but you need to grow-up and think before you type. You are free to think anything you want but once you decide to interact with other people, decorum should be your watch word.

#Veryunladylike #Notcool

This is a warning from me as a moderator, not an advice from me as a poster.

(1) (Reply)

Sallam-sallam / Get The Best Scarves And Hijabs / muslims, please check this out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.