Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,536 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? (22735 Views)

10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating / When A Girl Is Caught Cheating / Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2012
I had a discussion on this topic with my boy and I'll like to share it with NLers - and get peoples' opinions.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by Sijo01(f): 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by FlexTrex: 6:26pm On Mar 24, 2012
Girls get aggressive when caught cheating cos they aren't supposed to be caught. They figure the whole world knows its guys that do the cheating and it should stay that way. However, girls cheat ALOT. Girls, married women, the works. Some of them have reached the point where they don't even consider what they do to be cheating, plus no one would believe you over them, after all, its guys that cheat. Its just a warped world we live in.

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2012
because girls don't like being guilty/wrong at all

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2012
jacobscros: because girls don't like being guilty/wrong at all

I concur 100%.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by sessy2(f): 8:46pm On Mar 24, 2012
The same reason why guys get aggressive when caught cheating

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by InkedNerd(f): 8:49pm On Mar 24, 2012
@OP: Same reasons guys get aggressive when they've been caught cheating. In some cases, you'll have people who'll try to flip the script and put the blame on their partner tongue

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by 190: 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2012
Inkerd nerd cheated on me with her school lecturer

@Post
If yu meant Nigerian girls den cheating is their middle name

very UGLY tins undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by InkedNerd(f): 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2012
190: Inkerd nerd cheated on me with her school lecturer

@Post
If yu meant Nigerian girls den cheating is their middle name

very UGLY tins undecided

You mean the same way you cheated on me with half the girls on Nairaland? wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by 190: 9:11pm On Mar 24, 2012
^Havent i told u im sorry undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by InkedNerd(f): 9:14pm On Mar 24, 2012
190: ^Havent i told u im sorry undecided

lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by Okontami: 10:25pm On Mar 24, 2012
Please note..... GOOD girls are BAD girl that have not been caught

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by eklassical(m): 10:28pm On Mar 24, 2012
they get aggressive cos d chatcha..just spoilt their adventure!(s)...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 24, 2012
Excellent topic. This is so so typical and true. Especially for those girls that had claimed to be virtuous, and played the part to perfection.

Girls hate the fact that you have the audacity to catch them in the act. . .thereby stripping them of the luxury (they are used to) of pretending to be virtuous or moral or loyal or "good" or whatever. They would have preferred that you merely suspected them and voiced out your suspicion (without ever catching them red handed). . .so that they can blackmail you with the typical accusation that you're "insecure", or "immature" or that you committed the mortal sin of not "trusting" them enough. Catching them red handed makes them hate you for not being "secure" enough to allow them be themselves. That's the only reason why they naturally react aggressively to bubble bursting occasions like being caught in the act.

I know them like the back of my palm, trust me on that. For dudes who care to learn, UNDERSTAND THIS: With women, never deem any "good"; no such thing exists. It's only a matter of comparative badness.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by komek(m): 11:35pm On Mar 24, 2012
Gud question, yes,y do gurls do dat sef.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by Henry40: 12:06am On Mar 25, 2012
Question: Why Do Local Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating?

Answer: Because local girls are generally aggressive.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 25, 2012
Henry40: Question: Why Do Local Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating?

Answer: Because local girls are generally aggressive.

Naija people and village, fake bigman mentality. Listen mate, I don't care about that "butty" or non of that bs you lot like to glorify. I posted a topic, if you've got something to say, that's relevant to the topic, post it - if not phuck off.

WTF is "local girls?" Clown arse gorilla, phuck off my topic.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by Decryptor(m): 4:45am On Mar 25, 2012
@pro01, u just said it all! So disheartening
Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by DTruSon(m): 5:44am On Mar 25, 2012
Okontami: Please note..... GOOD girls are BAD girl that have not been caught

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by msb247(m): 5:55am On Mar 25, 2012
ALL THESE GIRLS SEF... THEY CHEAT TOO MUCH AND EXPECT TO GO AWAY WITH IT ALL THE TIME. THE GET AGGRESSIVE BECAUSE... undecided .....GUILTY CONSCIENCE PERHAPS.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by chelseabmw(m): 6:55am On Mar 25, 2012
hmmmmm
Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by ZUBY77(m): 6:56am On Mar 25, 2012
Because they believe they have the right to cheat without being caught and the hardly believe they are wrong in anyway or anything.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by Debroslink: 7:05am On Mar 25, 2012
DO U NOTICE THAT LADIES HV REFUSED 2 COMMENT ON DIS TOPIC? OYA OOOH, MAKE UNA LADIES TALK. IN D AREA OF CHEATING, LADIES ARE THE WORST. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by emsquare(m): 7:45am On Mar 25, 2012
You spoiled a Gud work out plan!!! Maga thing... LOL
Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by djeezy(m): 7:52am On Mar 25, 2012
shymmex: I had a discussion on this topic with my boy and I'll like to share it with NLers - and get peoples' opinions.
Ah'dunno...ah'don't even know whether it's true or not.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 25, 2012
Chai, 9ja gurls They r 1 sort of Materialistic Gurls. They r Expensive but Cheap

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by poj(m): 8:26am On Mar 25, 2012
D aggresvnes s borne out of guilty conscience; infact such agresion s called ego defence mechanism
Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by Ozioma49(m): 8:44am On Mar 25, 2012
I dunno I dunno
Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by chuqudy(m): 9:25am On Mar 25, 2012
I consider myself lucky to have read all these revelations. I never new that good girls can cheat. I thought it was only bad girls that cheat. That means I would have to start monitoring my girl seriosly because since I don't cheat on her, it would be very disheartening for her to cheat on me. Or probably, I would start cheating.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by baslone: 9:56am On Mar 25, 2012
When you show a girl you are too crazy about her, she'll sit on any situation!
Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 25, 2012
That shit would only work on a cuckold-loving, betch-made man.
However she wan act after such a discovery is purely her business and would be totally irrelevant to the decisive actions that will follow after such a discovery.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility / 5 HOT! Positions Men Dating ‘fat’ Women Should Use (photos) / How Silence Can Destroy A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.