Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

These Are The Facts Of Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / These Are The Facts Of Life (2168 Views)

5 Undeniable Facts Of Life / Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! / 20 Wow Facts Of Life!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Are The Facts Of Life by bestads(m): 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2012
1 IN LIFE THOSE WITH THE LION HEART GET THE LION SHARE

2 IN LIFE ONLY THE BOLD GET THE GOLD

3 IN LIFE ONLY THOSE WITH THE LIVER GET THE SILVER

4 IN LIFE ONLY THE RISK TAKERS BECOME RICH

5 ONLY THE BRAVE BECOME GREAT,SUCCESSFUL AND WEALTHY

6 IN LIFE NOTHING HAPPENS UNTIL YOU MAKE IT HAPPEN FOR YOU.

7 BEHIND ANYTHING AUTOMATIC IS A HUMANMATIC EFFORT

8 IN LIFE WHAT YOU DON’T EXPECT, YOU WON’T EXPERIENCE IT

9 IN LIFE WHAT YOU DON’T DESIRE,YOU DO NOT DESERVE IT

10 IF YOU KEEP ON WAITING FOR THE RIGHT TIME,RIGHT JOB,RIGHT OPPORTUNITY,YOU WILL KEEP ON WASTING YOUR LIFE…..

11 YOUR YOUTH IS YOUR PEAK,IF YOU MISS YOUR PEAK ,YOU WILL END IN THE PIT OF LIFE AND YOU BECOME AN OBJECT OF PITY.

12 WHAT YOU DO NOT IMAGINE, YOU WILL NOT MANIFEST

13 WHATEVER YOU CAN CONCEIVE AND BELIEVE, YOU CAN ACHIEVE

14 WHAT EVER YOU CAN CONCEPTUALIZE AND VISUALIZE,YOU CAN ACTUALIZE IT

15 WHAT YOU DON'T RESIST HAS A RIGHT TO REMAIN

16 WHAT YOU DON'T WANT, YOU DON'T WATCH IT HAPPEN TO YOU.

17 ONLY THE ADVENTUROUS ADVANCE IN LIFE

18 WHAT YOU DON'T FIGHT WILL PREVAIL

19 IF HAVE NOTHING TO INSPIRE YOU, YOU WILL GET EXPIRED

20 YOU HAVE TO ENDURE THE PAINS OF TODAY,TO HAVE THE GAINS OF TOMORROW

21 LIFE BECOMES A race WITHOUT GOD,the G in grace is God

KNOW THAT THE BOTTOM IS OVER CROWDED AND THE TOP IS LONELY, THAT IS WHY YOU HAVE SO MANY PEOPLE LIVING IN MUSHIN,OKOKO,AKUTE,AJEGUNLE AND FEW PEOPLE ARE LIVING IN LEKKI,PARK VIEW,BANANA ISLAND…ETC

STOP SEARCHING FOR JOBS THAT ARE NON-EXISTENT..BECAUSE [b]SALARY IS ALWAYS SLAVERY[b] NO MATTER THE AMOUNT,THE POSITION OR THE COMPANY
Re: These Are The Facts Of Life by eugyno: 9:15pm On Mar 28, 2012
If you are SLUGGISH in life you will become RUBBISH
Re: These Are The Facts Of Life by bestads(m): 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2012
Only fools doubt proofs

1 Like

Re: These Are The Facts Of Life by bestads(m): 3:03pm On Jun 02, 2013
bestads: 1 IN LIFE THOSE WITH THE LION HEART GET THE LION SHARE

2 IN LIFE ONLY THE BOLD GET THE GOLD

3 IN LIFE ONLY THOSE WITH THE LIVER GET THE SILVER

4 IN LIFE ONLY THE RISK TAKERS BECOME RICH

5 ONLY THE BRAVE BECOME GREAT,SUCCESSFUL AND WEALTHY

6 IN LIFE NOTHING HAPPENS UNTIL YOU MAKE IT HAPPEN FOR YOU.

7 BEHIND ANYTHING AUTOMATIC IS A HUMANMATIC EFFORT

8 IN LIFE WHAT YOU DON’T EXPECT, YOU WON’T EXPERIENCE IT

9 IN LIFE WHAT YOU DON’T DESIRE,YOU DO NOT DESERVE IT

10 IF YOU KEEP ON WAITING FOR THE RIGHT TIME,RIGHT JOB,RIGHT OPPORTUNITY,YOU WILL KEEP ON WASTING YOUR LIFE…..

11 YOUR YOUTH IS YOUR PEAK,IF YOU MISS YOUR PEAK ,YOU WILL END IN THE PIT OF LIFE AND YOU BECOME AN OBJECT OF PITY.

12 WHAT YOU DO NOT IMAGINE, YOU WILL NOT MANIFEST

13 WHATEVER YOU CAN CONCEIVE AND BELIEVE, YOU CAN ACHIEVE

14 WHAT EVER YOU CAN CONCEPTUALIZE AND VISUALIZE,YOU CAN ACTUALIZE IT

15 WHAT YOU DON'T RESIST HAS A RIGHT TO REMAIN

16 WHAT YOU DON'T WANT, YOU DON'T WATCH IT HAPPEN TO YOU.

17 ONLY THE ADVENTUROUS ADVANCE IN LIFE

18 WHAT YOU DON'T FIGHT WILL PREVAIL

19 IF HAVE NOTHING TO INSPIRE YOU, YOU WILL GET EXPIRED

20 YOU HAVE TO ENDURE THE PAINS OF TODAY,TO HAVE THE GAINS OF TOMORROW

21 LIFE BECOMES A race WITHOUT GOD,the G in grace is God

KNOW THAT THE BOTTOM IS OVER CROWDED AND THE TOP IS LONELY, THAT IS WHY YOU HAVE SO MANY PEOPLE LIVING IN MUSHIN,OKOKO,AKUTE,AJEGUNLE AND FEW PEOPLE ARE LIVING IN LEKKI,PARK VIEW,BANANA ISLAND…ETC

STOP SEARCHING FOR JOBS THAT ARE NON-EXISTENT..BECAUSE [b]SALARY IS ALWAYS SLAVERY[b] NO MATTER THE AMOUNT,THE POSITION OR THE COMPANY

IT IS FOOLISHNESS TO BE SHAMEFUL OF DOING WHAT IS GAINFUL TO YOU

1 Like

Re: These Are The Facts Of Life by bestads(m): 3:03am On Sep 02, 2013
Nothing Happens until you make it happen

1 Like

Re: These Are The Facts Of Life by joyceok: 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mr moderator pls put these statements in the first page,they are very true
Re: These Are The Facts Of Life by bestads(m): 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
joyceok: Mr moderator pls put these statements in the first page,they are very true

Supported and seconded by me
Re: These Are The Facts Of Life by bestads(m): 7:16am On Jul 15, 2014
power of your words

God reckons with every word you speak to yourself and your situation to perform it for you ,whether spoken carelessly or consciously by you. As long as God is alive.
Numbers 14:28Amplified Bible (AMP)
28 Tell them, As I live, says the Lord, what you have said in My hearing I will do to you:
If you say you are sick He leaves you to your sickness, if you say you are poor, He leaves you to your situation because He is a just God.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=proverbs+18%3A20&version=AMP
Proverbs 18:20Amplified Bible (AMP)
20 A man’s [moral] self shall be filled with the fruit of his mouth; and with the consequence of his words he must be satisfied [whether good or evil].

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=proverbs+18%3A21&version=AMP
Proverbs 18:21Amplified Bible (AMP)
21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and they who indulge in it shall eat the fruit of it [for death or life].

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Numbers+14%3A28&version=AMP
Numbers 14:28Amplified Bible (AMP)
28 Tell them, As I live, says the Lord, what you have said in My hearing I will do to you:
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+12%3A37&version=AMP
Matthew 12:37Amplified Bible (AMP)
37 For by your words you will be justified and acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned and sentenced

http://www.amazon.com/The-Power-Your-Words-Through/dp/0830738320

Words carry enormous power, the power to heal or to wound, to encourage or to dishearten, to speak truth or to deceive, to praise or to criticize. They can be the key to our success or the reason for our downfall. So, how do we harness that power? How do we learn to use our words to their greatest potential? Robert Morris shows you how God can bless your life through the words you speak.

http://fulfillingyourpurpose.com/blog/power-of-your-words/
Words are creative. You create your life with your words. Actually, you prophesy your own future with your words. Sounds comes before sight. The law of attraction states that whatever you give your attention, energy and words to is what you create in your own life.
I know personally in my own life when I fell and fractured my foot earlier this year, I remembering sharing my story over and over again. I gave a detailed description of my pain, how difficult it was hopping around on one foot, and how frustrated I felt. One day as I was sitting in my bed, I remembered a great verse in the bible that states “You shall declare and decree a thing, and it shall be established unto you. At that moment, I changed what I was saying and began to speak health, because that is what I wanted to be established in my life…..
http://caryschmidt.com/2013/09/the-power-of-your-words/
Have you thought about your words lately? They are powerful! They either build or destroy. They either encourage or discourage. They either pick up or put down. Words are weighty—powerful influencers.
Words stay with people—for a long, long time. James compares words to fruit and water—things that are consumed and digested. What takes seconds for you to speak will find it’s way into someone’s spiritual digestive system and either poison or nourish them for years!

http://gabbyb.tv/vlogging/the-power-of-your-words
Consider this before you vent or complain: The words we say out loud carry energy and power — not just for other people, but for ourselves, too. Words are symbols that represent an energetic vibration, and when we use low-level words we have low-level experiences. You have the power to change your experiences by changing your lexicon. {Tweet} In this video I show you how to choose words that embody an energy that elevates and supports your life. In the comments below feel free to share how you commit to changing your words.

http://www.healyourlife.com/the-power-of-your-words
William Booth, the founder of the Salvation Army, which is a great social and spiritual organization, was confronted with a serious financial crisis. He was urged by those closest to him to write a letter to his previous supporters.
He might have been pressured to write a compelling letter about how much money was needed in order to make ends meet. He could have gone on and on about the good they were doing. Like many organizations today, he could have filled the letter with the stories of desperation or of people whose lives were changed because of the Salvation Army.
Booth, however, took a totally different approach to asking his constituency for help. He took up his pen and boldly wrote only one word: others. He sent the letter out, and the organization was generously supported through this very difficult time.
Your words are one of the most powerful forces you possess. The spoken word has the power to build people up and give them pleasure, as well as to destroy them and zap their pleasure. Just look at the following list, and I think that you’ll get the point:

Happy learning and absorbing
Re: These Are The Facts Of Life by bestads(m): 7:16am On Nov 18, 2014
i will be using thes facts to teach people about life
Re: These Are The Facts Of Life by bestads(m): 7:22am On Jun 01, 2016
correct
Re: These Are The Facts Of Life by eugyno: 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
Seun and moderators, how come the beautiful article never made front page?
Re: These Are The Facts Of Life by bestads(m): 9:16am On Jul 04, 2016
eugyno:
Seun and moderators, how come the beautiful article never made front page?

Thanks for this commendation
Re: These Are The Facts Of Life by SunnyJose(m): 10:37am On Jul 04, 2016
wao ... that was awesome.
Nice write-up
Re: These Are The Facts Of Life by eugyno: 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
SunnyJose:
wao ... that was awesome.

Nice write-up

Yes ooh, but only thrash gets to the front page of nairaland
Re: These Are The Facts Of Life by ngozianu(m): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2019
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened To Dangote Truck This Morning At Ije Ode (photos) / Struggling Haitians Mix Salt, Oil & Dirt 2 Make ‘mud Cookies’ 2 Avoid Starvation / EFCC Arraigns Union Bank Staff, Another For Stealing Customers' N116m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.