Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! (28997 Views)

See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor / Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) / Love Or Crisp? 22-yr-old Dominican Man Marries 72-yr-old American Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 25, 2012
Is 26 the wedding age of the guy? that guy is not less than 33years old
Re: Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! by Ganys: 11:36am On Mar 25, 2012
i dey laugh o
Re: Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! by sunky644(m): 11:48am On Mar 25, 2012
The woman is actually 62yrs and not 63, so 62 and 26 is made up of the same numbers 2 and 6 hence they are equal in number. I Hope this beautiful old woman will be able to cope with the long joystick of this tall guy.
Re: Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! by justwise(m): 11:58am On Mar 25, 2012
The power of green card, even at that age she managed to pick up 9ja younger blood.
Re: Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! by Korrection(m): 11:59am On Mar 25, 2012
The guy is happily married..wish him well guys..wether na yahoo failure or not..o boy e no easy to just get a white lady to marry in warri...i be warri guy so make una just fashi the thing.....wish the poor boy well
Re: Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 25, 2012
You know, each has the other's name tatooed on!
Re: Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! by cynthiafred67(f): 12:04pm On Mar 25, 2012
Na wah oh choi!
Smh, i wish him long life.
Re: Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! by kambili190: 12:11pm On Mar 25, 2012
rman: Let's be real here.
He is been driven by poverty and desperation to get into the US with the hope of making it there. That's all there is to it.

this were my thoughts. I am not Nigerian but I am slowly beginning to understand how desperate some people must be in this country. this is not meant to be an offence but honestly how much must your life suck to marry a grandma just to get to another country.
Re: Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2012
this is funny smiley
Re: Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! by justwise(m): 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2012
kambili190:

this were my thoughts. I am not Nigerian but I am slowly beginning to understand how desperate some people must be in this country. this is not meant to be an offence but honestly how much must your life suck to marry a grandma just to get to another country.

Its not really about frustration, many do anything to get green card including paying $$$$$$ for an arranged marriage. Will he marry 63yrs old rich Nigerian woman living in Nigeria? I guess we all know the answer
Re: Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! by kambili190: 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2012
justwise:

Its not really about frustration, many do anything to get green card including paying $$$$$$ for an arranged marriage. Will he marry 63yrs old rich Nigerian woman living in Nigeria? I guess we all know the answer

why would you desperately want a green card? because you think you can have a better life abroad. and to marry a grandma just to get a greencard must be out of desperation. I'd prefer to live a humble life than to get married to a grandpa. I have no idea what it is like to be desperately poor but I can see the results on the picture. either it's poverty or grees that drives you into this kind of marriage. hello! my grandma is 70 and I am not much older than the guy.
by the way, this grandma is either sick or a pervert.
Re: Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! by 1025: 12:31pm On Mar 25, 2012
am looking for the woman's friends that needs husbands as long as those women will have enough to leave for me when she ...
Re: Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! by kambili190: 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2012
[quote author=1025]am looking for the woman's friends that needs husbands as long as those women will have enough to leave for me when she ...[/quote

are you a prostitute?
Re: Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! by cold(m): 12:35pm On Mar 25, 2012
So i'm supposed to believe that bloke is 26 right?Mtcheew
Re: Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! by ada24: 12:52pm On Mar 25, 2012
You people are failing to understand the thinking behind these marriages to older women - yes they are doing it for green card but come on now

1 - they don't have to worry about the woman disturbing them for sex every hour of the day
2 - they don't have to worry about getting the woman pregnant (by mistake) therefore having to pay child support for the next 18 years and all kinds of baby mama drama.
3 - after a few years divorce the woman claiming irreconcilable differences and bring over a beautiful naija proper babe as his wife, u know these old women will spoil the man so if he is smart he saves his money, starts working on his house in naija and US and bamn a nice crib for new wifey to move into after divorce from grandma.

2 Likes

Re: Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! by aieromon(m): 1:08pm On Mar 25, 2012
#nowplaying "Chop my money" - P-Square feat. Akon,May D tongue

Grimey a$$ n!@
Re: Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! by justwise(m): 1:13pm On Mar 25, 2012
ada24: You people are failing to understand the thinking behind these marriages to older women - yes they are doing it for green card but come on now

1 - they don't have to worry about the woman disturbing them for sex every hour of the day
2 - they don't have to worry about getting the woman pregnant (by mistake) therefore having to pay child support for the next 18 years and all kinds of baby mama drama.
3 - after a few years divorce the woman claiming irreconcilable differences and bring over a beautiful naija proper babe as his wife, u know these old women will spoil the man so if he is smart he saves his money, starts working on his house in naija and US and bamn a nice crib for new wifey to move into after divorce from grandma.

You wish its that simple, many like him who went that route are not smiling now.

He now has to face American embassy with their visa prob that may last for yrs.
Re: Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! by sunnshyn(f): 1:15pm On Mar 25, 2012
Bisjosh: the woman is pretty for her age sha tongue better than the one that married at ikoyi registry undecided undecided undecided
My tots exactly! She looks pretty good ooo..@ 60+? Tho d age difference sha! Hmm..

Happy Married Life to them ojare, wetin concern me?

2 Likes

Re: Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! by kambili190: 1:25pm On Mar 25, 2012
ada24: You people are failing to understand the thinking behind these marriages to older women - yes they are doing it for green card but come on now

ok ok, if he wants to endure all this, waste some years of his life to live as a stranger in a different country with a woman he doesn't want to be with, fine!
my mother and my father would beat the sh.t out of my brother if he did something like this for money and papers. where is the family's pride? well. people sell their souls to the devil, to the money.

maybe, he will have a better life in the future but this is not the case yet and he doesn't know what the future holds. I hope, grandma will leave him some good amount of money when she will be asked to push the daisies but we don't know how much there is to be left. and just because you made it to America does not mean you will live the dream. cause the dream can turn out to be a nightmare. without good education, you have to work hard for little money or you become criminal and hope you don't get locked up. people in Africa have finally to understand that money does not grow on trees in western countries.

1 Like

Re: Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! by Esinwaju: 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2012
That guy is 26? I must be 16yrs old then.
Re: Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! by Emade(m): 1:47pm On Mar 25, 2012
Make anybodi no taik about luv 4 here
Re: Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! by realwale: 1:49pm On Mar 25, 2012
The mama is old enuf to his grandma nt even mother. This is getting out of hand now. We have lost it in this country.if d youth are d future leaders,then dis damn country has no future.
Re: Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! by Emylexray(m): 1:49pm On Mar 25, 2012
Chai,...the age difference is alarming! That man must be a frustrated fella!..warri no dey cari last sha!
Re: Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! by Dooyboy(m): 1:53pm On Mar 25, 2012
One man's poison is anothers meet. Guy enjoy your self
Re: Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 25, 2012
Dude luks like a G boy to me. Quite normal.. Jst to get em citizen sh*t
Re: Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! by rman: 1:59pm On Mar 25, 2012
kambili190:

ok ok, if he wants to endure all this, waste some years of his life to live as a stranger in a different country with a woman he doesn't want to be with, fine!
my mother and my father would beat the sh.t out of my brother if he did something like this for money and papers. where is the family's pride? well. people sell their souls to the devil, to the money.

maybe, he will have a better life in the future but this is not the case yet and he doesn't know what the future holds. I hope, grandma will leave him some good amount of money when she will be asked to push the daisies but we don't know how much there is to be left. and just because you made it to America does not mean you will live the dream. cause the dream can turn out to be a nightmare. without good education, you have to work hard for little money or you become criminal and hope you don't get locked up. people in Africa have finally to understand that money does not grow on trees in western countries.

In addition, even if he gets lucky and the woman leaves him money after death or divorce, he is still going to lose everything. Lide isn't about taking short cuts. If you don't have a clear personal plan as an individual of making it life u will soon find yourself poor again.
I know a group of four young friends that graduated in Naija and one decides to take this route. 5 years later the three with plans in Naija have made it big (one works for mobil, one became a contractor in abuja and the 3rd works for a telecoms firm)
The guy that left kept lying to them until went to the US on holiday and couldntt believe how hard it was for him.
He is back in Naija trying to start afresh with the help of the friends he left in a situation he feels holds no opportunity.

Like someone said earlier " Be careful what you wish for"
Re: Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2012
No be una talk say "love is blind".

@Couple,
Wishing you unqualified marital bliss grin grin grin
Re: Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! by kambili190: 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2012
rman:

In addition, even if he gets lucky and the woman leaves him money after death or divorce, he is still going to lose everything. Lide isn't about taking short cuts. If you don't have a clear personal plan as an individual of making it life u will soon find yourself poor again.
I know a group of four young friends that graduated in Naija and one decides to take this route. 5 years later the three with plans in Naija have made it big (one works for mobil, one became a contractor in abuja and the 3rd works for a telecoms firm)
The guy that left kept lying to them until went to the US on holiday and couldntt believe how hard it was for him.
He is back in Naija trying to start afresh with the help of the friends he left in a situation he feels holds no opportunity.

Like someone said earlier " Be careful what you wish for"

thank God there are still people like you! I agree with you 100%. you have to have a good plan. marrying a grandma is definitely not a good plan. and as my father says, you can lose any amount of money if you're stupid.
Re: Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! by betrani(m): 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2012
Hw would he feel banging a woman that age? Son doin it to grandma ehn? No forget say sex is number one way, I mean natural of experiencing each others luv as married couples apart from other material things
Re: Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! by Ibyno(m): 2:34pm On Mar 25, 2012
Why only men are pin point here, in terms of marry an old lady, i have seen a man of 70 marry a girl of 16, lol
Re: Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! by sizzlers(m): 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2012
the guy go jus giv am marathon and the old woman go meet em ancestors, trust 9ja guys na! Just 6rounds go kill am
Re: Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! by sizzlers(m): 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2012
betrani: Hw would he feel banging a woman that age? Son doin it to grandma ehn? No forget say sex is number one way, I mean natural of experiencing each others luv as married couples apart from other material things
is like u no unstand the gameplan, d plan na to yansh am to death.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Romance In Church / Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? / Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.