Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,168 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Pls Pray For My Friend - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Pray For My Friend (941 Views)

Fellow Christian,that Do Seek Christ.pls Pray A Lot For This Coming Month Nov. / Pls, Pray For Muslims / Pls Pray For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Pray For My Friend by stillme(m): 7:27am On Mar 25, 2012
Last week she complained of headache. When it was unbearable she was rushed to hospital. On getting to the hospital doctor discovered that she has brain tomoil.
Pls help me pray for her that God should heal her.
Re: Pls Pray For My Friend by Ameh02(m): 7:49am On Mar 25, 2012
May God restore her health n heal her tumor amen.
Re: Pls Pray For My Friend by stillme(m): 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2012
Logic Mind: She will die but don't worry, she will go straight to the bosom of da lawd. amen.
Thank God she is back on her too feet but.........
Re: Pls Pray For My Friend by LogicMind: 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2012
stillme:
Thank God she is back on her too feet but.........

you just made a fool of nl moderator.
my post was hidden
Re: Pls Pray For My Friend by Callotti: 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2012
How far with the 'tomoil' abi na 'brain boil'?
Re: Pls Pray For My Friend by stillme(m): 5:38pm On Apr 12, 2012
Callotti: How far with the 'tomoil' abi na 'brain boil'?

she was placed on medication for two weeks with a lot of prayer,anointing oil and blessed water. During that period,she saw hell. We had to be put ice on her head to relief her of the severe headache. At a time,she was losing her left eye,hand,leg and she had a stiffed neck and a bend mouth.
Glory be to God,she has recovered but still need massage to make her fit as she was before the illness.
Re: Pls Pray For My Friend by LogicMind: 8:17pm On Apr 12, 2012
stillme:

she was placed on medication for two weeks with a lot of prayer,anointing oil and blessed water. During that period,she saw hell. We had to be put ice on her head to relief her of the severe headache. At a time,she was losing her left eye,hand,leg and she had a stiffed neck and a bend mouth.
Glory be to God,she has recovered but still need massage to make her fit as she was before the illness.

thanks for the seeing hell warning. i will steer away from a lot of prayer,anointing oil and blessed water.

(1) (Reply)

Is Judas A Bad Name To Bear? / Abomination,cal It Taboos.can God Still Wipeoff The Curses Associated With This? / The Three Kinds Of Men You Should Consider Before You Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.