Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,260 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

This 450k Must Not Vanish Before Next Dry Season. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This 450k Must Not Vanish Before Next Dry Season. (837 Views)

Are You Interested In Dry Season Vegetable Farming? / Make A Minimum Of N100,000 Every Month From Ice Block Production In Dry Season / Plz Where Can I Invest 450k For Reliable Daily Or Weekly Profits ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This 450k Must Not Vanish Before Next Dry Season. by otunba9ja: 9:56am On Mar 25, 2012
Dear friends, i will appreciate your candid opinion and advice on any investment i can commit the sum of 400k to before next dry season.
My initial plan was to use the money to start the foundation of my housein Ibadan but i realised that the rain season will soon be here and can waste, destroy or disturb the materials and bricklayers.

I want a business i can go into between now and november before the dry season so that i can mop back the fund and any profit realised to start the house project in the coming dry season.

Thanks 4 ur opinion.
my email is adeolunike@yahoo.com
Re: This 450k Must Not Vanish Before Next Dry Season. by mkmyers45(m): 10:41am On Mar 25, 2012
You have to be determine a good circle business around you that you can invest in.

(1) (Reply)

Uba!!! / Saving Money Techniques! / NIGERIANS In GHANA Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.