Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Help! Backup A Mysql Database Using Php - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help! Backup A Mysql Database Using Php (796 Views)

I Need Steps To Creating A Database Using Wampserver / How To Link Radio Button And Check Box To Database Using Dreamweaver / General PHP / Database Using Php & Mysql & Xml Q & A Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Backup A Mysql Database Using Php by jitguide: 12:31pm On Oct 31, 2007
having been trying to backup a mysql database using php but each time, i always get an empty file as the backed up file.
am worrying if anyone know the way out.
Re: Help! Backup A Mysql Database Using Php by niyyie(m): 1:31am On Nov 01, 2007
Do you use phpmyadmin? This would not be an issue if you did. Also, you can backup your mysql database from Cpanel (if you use it).
Re: Help! Backup A Mysql Database Using Php by my2cents(m): 11:23am On Nov 01, 2007
yep,

I am a very lazy person myself and believe strictly in the dictum of working smart and not hard. I also believe in maintaining libraries of code after each project, from which I copy and paste (as opposed to reinventing the wheel). cPanel gives you the ability to back up your DB. As new as I am to MYSQL/PHP, I have done this before and so know it is possible.

Try that out and get back to us.

Thanks,

(1) (Reply)

Coldfusion Web Applications ! Anybody Out There ? / Rate My Dating Site / Help Please. On Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.