Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,583 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

I Am In Need Of Ideas On Interlock Tiles Manufacturing. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am In Need Of Ideas On Interlock Tiles Manufacturing. (1344 Views)

Ideas On Monetizing A Website/ Blog . ( Solved,No more PMs pls) / How To Start A Manufacturing Company In Nigeria / I Need Ideas On Printing Press/company Start-up And Requirements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Need Of Ideas On Interlock Tiles Manufacturing. by adewalestroyco: 9:05pm On Mar 25, 2012
I just stumbled into a whopping amount of money,and i am proposing to venture into interlock tiles manufacturing and sales.I am still carrying out my feasibility study and also deem it wise to seek for more insight into the business here on nairaland. Please does anyone has idea on the manufacturing process, vaibility and its lucrativeness in a place like Owerri, Imo State.( because that is where i want to site the factory).
Your contributions will be highly appreciated.
Cheers.
Re: I Am In Need Of Ideas On Interlock Tiles Manufacturing. by Femson2011: 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2012
Hello,

The business you about to venture into is a good business guy....but you have to get the knowledge of the business,you need someone to put you through not only online discussion,Am into the business,I know the in and out of the business,but the capital is my problem I even want to publish it on here for partnership before I come across your posting.First thing the business the business need is location that is all,the amount you have is still enough for start up capital...ok

But if you want me to work for you,you can try and contact me.....

femid26@yahoo.com or 07063411130

FEMI BY NAME.

GOODLUCK.

(1) (Reply)

Starting An Export Business / Practical Illustration On How I Do Load My Clients' Payoneer For The First Time / How To Register For Safetoken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.