Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,561 members, 7,847,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:32 PM

8by6incherr's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 8by6incherr's Profile / 8by6incherr's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Crime / Re: Ibadan Rent Tribunal by 8by6incherr: 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2023
Lovilla:
What are u doing in Chocolate City?

What's chocolate city?
Crime / Re: Ibadan Rent Tribunal by 8by6incherr: 1:35pm On Jul 04, 2023
Kajaard:

Why don't you pack out of the house if your life is being threatened?

No where to pack to, I'm working on it to find one
Crime / Ibadan Rent Tribunal by 8by6incherr: 12:00pm On Jul 04, 2023
I need to report a case of stalking and threat to life from my landlord....

Anyone with useful information should help.
Education / Re: UNIBEN May Lose Geology Accreditation As Varsity Begs For N2.5m Funding by 8by6incherr: 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2023
Where is Damn nigga,

Its not alright

3 Likes

Agriculture / Re: Hybrid Green and Yellow Dwarf Coconut Seedlings For Sale by 8by6incherr: 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2023
Phoeberesources:

Yes it is available
How many do you need

Where's your store in ibadan?
Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 8by6incherr: 1:11am On May 27, 2023
I need a sportybet account. If you have for sale hit me up
Culture / Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by 8by6incherr: 7:00pm On May 16, 2023
Ma nigga
Sports / Re: Nigeria Loses 1-0 To Morocco (Under 17 African Nations Cup) by 8by6incherr: 7:59am On May 04, 2023
If that guy with an award is under 17,then I'm under 9.5

20 Likes 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Why Do Some Nigeria Company Delay Salaries? by 8by6incherr: 4:47pm On May 02, 2023
1. Arrogance

Some Nigerian bosses like the feeling of demi gods, so, they delay your salary at will so you can feel the heat and respect them More, remember, lot of people are jobless

2. Poor staffing

Some companies use the delay salary tactics to teach their staffs lessons

3..Low Roi or income

4.. Bad economy

5. They used your salary to Carry 2 odds or olosho and the ticket cut

6. Wickedness

Trust me on this, an average Nigerian in any position of authority is wicked

7. Village people

They see say your face don show, so they don't want your shoe to shine

36 Likes

Family / Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by 8by6incherr: 4:37pm On May 02, 2023
nedu666:

Oga are u aware that even pregnant women can be slapped around. If u don't want to slap her for doing silly shit. Then kick her out of ur house. As it stands she has see you finish as a weak somebody who takes any nonsense. You have two options

1. Slap her into reality. I dont mean beat her till she lose pregnancy. Just 5 slaps on each cheek.

2. Wake u at 2a.m and give her a dirty slap while she is sleeping.. if she wakes up and ask are u mad, follow up with another slap, after which u pack her things and throw her and her things outside. Let she call her family. When they come exaggerate her offence, accuse her of saying and doing things she did not. Turn the case on her head. Be a man

Werey

1 Like

Business / Re: Unlimited Satellite Internet For Home & Business Reseller by 8by6incherr: 7:43pm On Apr 28, 2023
What's your website?
Education / Re: Crying Is Permitted — Lecturer Tells Students Sitting For Their Examination by 8by6incherr: 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2023
Vawulence lecturer

3 Likes 1 Share

Education / Re: My Matriculation Number Was Used For Another Student After Graduating by 8by6incherr: 5:38pm On Apr 28, 2023
Involve a lawyer and post this on Twitter too, tags all necessary people, segalink etc and also the school Twitter account, rector etc... Drag them, and ask fellow Nigerians to help you retweet

3 Likes 1 Share

Education / Re: That 11USD Twitter Is Charging In 12 Months Is What Most Nigerians Pay As Rent by 8by6incherr: 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2023
falcon01:
My Blue tick was removed too

Who you?

1 Like

Literature / Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by 8by6incherr: 7:16am On Apr 12, 2023
In as much as I respect this woman, involving in politics will stain her

114 Likes 12 Shares

Travel / Re: See The Reason Why Brain Drain Will Continue In Nigeria by 8by6incherr: 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2023
Which kind conparism be this?

Are the purchasing Powers in both countries same?

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.