Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k (22330 Views)

My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More / My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by BarrElChapo(m): 4:03pm On May 02, 2023
God abeg ooo 🤦
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by frozen70(f): 4:04pm On May 02, 2023
vickydevoka:

Pregnancy makes current young Nigerian women behave anyhow because they think they are untouchable. My mama no misbehave for once. I fit swear

During your mums time, women were more disciplined and submissive

Now I can't really tell what's happening and some men are not helping matters all in the name of my babe

Trust women they love it when they get a good opportunity to be pet

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by frozen70(f): 4:05pm On May 02, 2023
abobote:

Pls don't take this advise
Let's read your own advice
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by zakkxx: 4:05pm On May 02, 2023
This is the danger of marrying a slay Queen! Now your eye Don clear. show her more love be transparent with her about money. And make sure u do DNA to confirm if na really your pikin. U wey no get money how u go even get money for DNA. Oga na Demons and pregnancy hormones de control her. Show her more love. Be prayerfull, if u get side chicks na God de purnish u soo. Oga live a righteous life, and pray to God for mercy, your home will be restored In Jesus name.
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Alsenora: 4:08pm On May 02, 2023
I share your view. Besides is she her mother's doctor that she must travel at all cost to go see her at her husband's expense(it's better they send fund to her than for the travel if they/he have/has it) without being considerate about his current financial state? It is sad the way some ladies are brought up to exhibit devlish tendencies/entitlement mentality in the guise that a mr husband must rightly provide for the house. May our young men stop falling in stupid love to wicked souls and vice versa.
ahnie:

Stop shifting the blames on her pregnancy,she's a toxic person,and I fear she will harm this man sooner after effeminating him.
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Asswipemod: 4:09pm On May 02, 2023
NotAMan:
This marriage is shaking and life-threatening at the same time.

The last employed job I had was in a private firm which I got affected by downsizing.

Pending when I will land a good job, these days, I do house and property agent. I also do menial jobs sometimes just to eck a living. Sometimes it takes long before I seal a deal. The last money I made was just something above 50k which I handed over 80% of the money to her for family upkeep and other expenses. She's pregnant with our first child and misbehave a lot.

And now her mother is sick and she wants to travel and as I don't have the 30k to give to her, only to come back yesterday and saw my boxers burnt in anger. Over 10 boxers? And she's even telling me this is just to warn me against the future and I'm becoming very afraid of her. If I have the money, would I want her not to travel to see her sick mother when i know health issue is a matter of life and death?

Also, she's teaching in a private school and complaining of the school owing salary.

This woman is making me shed tears and becoming afraid of her at the same time. I have never beaten, talk bad or hurt her in anyway and she shouldn't push me.

Now that she has burnt my boxers, who knows what next? I am even afraid of my life.

What should I do?

Run! Burning your clothes is a terrible red flag. Your boxers? She will set you ablaze one day or pour acid on you. What kind of woman is that? My brother, run o. You hear.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by bigtt76(f): 4:10pm On May 02, 2023
Buy other one naaa or go without one 😂😂😂

NotAMan:

The last employed job I had was in a private firm which I got affected by downsizing.

Pending when I will land a good job, these days, I do house and property agent. I also do menial jobs sometimes just to eck a living. Sometimes it takes long before I seal a deal. The last money I made was just something above 50k which I handed over 80% of the money to her for family upkeep and other expenses. She's pregnant with our first child and misbehave a lot.

And now her mother is sick and she wants to travel and as I don't have the 30k to give to her, only to come back yesterday and saw my boxers burnt in anger. Over 10 boxers? And she's even telling me this is just to warn me against the future and I'm becoming very afraid of her. If I have the money, would I want her not to travel to see her sick mother when i know health issue is a matter of life and death?

Also, she's teaching in a private school and complaining of the school owing salary.

This woman is making me shed tears and becoming afraid of her at the same time. I have never beaten, talk bad or hurt her in anyway and she shouldn't push me.

Now that she has burnt my boxers, who knows what next? I am even afraid of my life.

What should I do?
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by ollybasa: 4:11pm On May 02, 2023
Honestly, this is a serious matter that l don't know what to say . Me as a man if l get threatened by a woman this way, my love for that woman will die straight away and that's d end because l will never beat a woman in my life.
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by madridguy(m): 4:12pm On May 02, 2023
Men benefit alot but as a man you must open your head more than your eyes before you propose to anyhow woman. I won't say more than that.

shantti:
What does men benefit from marriage?
Someone should enlighten me?
This is the second complaints from men seeing shege today

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by sylve11: 4:12pm On May 02, 2023
Jozilinn:
is it a must to visit her mum knowing fully well about the financial problem at home,if she can see 10k to send to the mum no problem, teaching work na another thing entirely I don't blame her besides she's also pregnant... try to get a better paying job,hmm it going to be fyn anyways just make sure you talk to her,shey if you die now na she go suffer am, everywhere na manage, what of her siblings?

The teachers I know are always angry, my brother. cool

1 Like

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by ceeceeuwa: 4:15pm On May 02, 2023
RepoMan007:
That's an option too but it could be very much hormonal something mixed with financial something. He should slimfit her undies and share with her, love is boundless.
Those women who use pregnancy hormones as excuse for bad attitude will not dissipate such energy when it comes to their bosses at work or their customers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by madridguy(m): 4:18pm On May 02, 2023
During our parents era, our fathers are really Alpha male not we men of today that it is only our middle leg that we can boast of.

frozen70:

Now I can't really tell what's happening and some men are not helping matters all in the name of my babe

1 Like

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by ogelekpomgam(m): 4:18pm On May 02, 2023
Foodqueen:
Get out of that space early.
Life outside that space ain't easy.In church for example, they will say "singles,stand up".. You will be seated.they will say " married people, stand up"..you remain seated.You are almost 50 yrs.neither here nor there.emotional jangolova.Chai..no dey commot space anyhow ooo.. angry grin

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by madridguy(m): 4:26pm On May 02, 2023
I hope you can get a soft loan so she can travel and see her mum. Women at times act like kids. Try your best because if her mother mistakenly answer the supreme call your wife may be more angry that you didn't allow her to see her mother.

As for your boxers, I pray God answer your prayer with a good paying job so the matter will be something to always laugh about.

NotAMan:

What should I do?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by prophetfire: 4:26pm On May 02, 2023
NotAMan:

What should I do?
Mumu man. You people will see a stupid person and still go and marry her.
How you guys put yourselves under a fool in the name of marriage baffles me.
How did you marry someone that can't manage a downtime in a home and work with you to change things? Mumu man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Boldtrust(m): 4:36pm On May 02, 2023
frozen70:

It's so annoying, my brother. Too many simps everywhere - making excuses for ill mannered women.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by 8by6incherr: 4:37pm On May 02, 2023
nedu666:

Oga are u aware that even pregnant women can be slapped around. If u don't want to slap her for doing silly shit. Then kick her out of ur house. As it stands she has see you finish as a weak somebody who takes any nonsense. You have two options

1. Slap her into reality. I dont mean beat her till she lose pregnancy. Just 5 slaps on each cheek.

2. Wake u at 2a.m and give her a dirty slap while she is sleeping.. if she wakes up and ask are u mad, follow up with another slap, after which u pack her things and throw her and her things outside. Let she call her family. When they come exaggerate her offence, accuse her of saying and doing things she did not. Turn the case on her head. Be a man

Werey

1 Like

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Walamide: 4:39pm On May 02, 2023
Chill, it might just be an answered prayer
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Elonmuzk(m): 4:39pm On May 02, 2023
Next time, she will burn you. Use your head now grin
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Jacku: 4:43pm On May 02, 2023
NotAMan:

What should I do?
bro, see your woman is frustrated. I understand you are as well but you just need to find a way out of your financial situation. Even though it means getting a paid job. Just get something of consistent cash flow
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by mariahAngel(f): 4:45pm On May 02, 2023
Arizoner:
shut up your dirty mouth. Your animalistic gender burnt his hubby's undies and this is all you have to say. Can I destroy your bra and go scot free? monkey!

You will be alright.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by phemmyfour: 5:05pm On May 02, 2023
NotAMan:

What should I do?
Apply newton's third law.....locate her pants and do justice to them
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Awise09(m): 5:10pm On May 02, 2023
Na for where una de see this kind women marry self?

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by nurudeen181(m): 5:23pm On May 02, 2023
HarunaWest:
You want to use poverty to kill her. She will burn you eventually. Make una leg strong small before una go Marry, una no go hear word. Sorry ooo
So i dont know but what made you think if your leg strong small or well well self it will remain strong well in marriage... Honestly you dont know anything about life... Person wey no get today fit get tomorrow, person wey get today may no get tomorrow, sheybi you no know that one, dey there
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Bribri: 5:24pm On May 02, 2023
una dey make this marriage thing fear me o. where has the love gone. Thank God no be your AMU she burn. pele.
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by nurudeen181(m): 5:27pm On May 02, 2023
Rubbiish:

The bold is easier said than done
Remember this is her first pregnancy, so that urge to have a child must be there, else she will start calling the man impotent. Truth is, it is extremely difficult to live with a woman in the same house & not get her pregnant after sometime. If u don't want to get a woman pregnant, it is best not to even marry
so do you think it's what you do, earn that caters for you ... No be the money wey you get dey solve your problem.. God no just wan disappoint you ... If one small thing do you now, you go see say your money no reach to take care of you
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by ufuosman(m): 5:35pm On May 02, 2023
Why some people find it difficult to understand
Dis current Nigeria na is not dat easy. It is well, just be doing ur best and support wen cash comes in Bt if she do otherwise invite family members
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Revolva(m): 5:56pm On May 02, 2023
Shame to many poor married couples

Who tell u to.go.marry such a liability ...comon 30l she demanded from.you and at d moment you dont have instead of the slowpoke to go borrow she tend to bring violence pga go and report her to her parents if she tries it any more .....report her to police
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by riverbird: 6:00pm On May 02, 2023
NotAMan:

What should I do?

Next she will burn up your properties sad
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by DEBJOCH1(m): 6:00pm On May 02, 2023
NotAMan:

What should I do?
HOPE YOU ARE NOT PART OF THOSE WHO VOTED FOR APC?, JUST ASKING BECAUSE THE EVIL THAT MEN DO LEAVE WITH THEM.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by mordred44: 6:09pm On May 02, 2023
Run 4 ur dear life
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Gentew(m): 6:18pm On May 02, 2023
NotAMan:

What should I do?

Carry your cross..... you must have seen the handwriting on the wall before you get married to her but kpekus will not let you see clearly.

Carry your cross I repeat....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Help, My Wife Wants To Leave Me / This 40-year-old Mother Of One Declared Missing (photo) / Minor Acts That Cause Damage In Marriages.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.