Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

8inch's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 8inch's Profile / 8inch's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Romance / Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by 8inch: 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2008
But in truth, there are some real crazy ladies out there. About a year ago, i had the misfortune of going on a trip to see my ex. As it was my first time of going to her place and i was to stay at a hotel and all. I had quite a lot of cash on me to avoid looking for an ATM machine and all.

To cut a short story shorter, at the end of my visit, she pointed (a fact that i already knew) out that i had a lot of cash on me and offered to pay it into my bank account while i headed back home.

Well, she defaulted and started to give a lot of stories. When the lies got too much and the trust was gone, i called it off and explained this to her (Wonder if she hadn't figured it out herself). To my utmost surprise, She came up with her own theory that i was just making excuses cos i had found another girl and all. Till date she has not refunded the cash.

So you be the judge. If i was secretive about the cash on me, U ladies would play the trust card. But i am with you on the closure thingy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.