Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,130 members, 7,849,542 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:53 PM

8inch's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 8inch's Profile / 8inch's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Romance / Re: Sex On Phone, Is It Cheating Or Not? by 8inch: 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2009
FOUR FREAKING YEARS! ! !
u impotent or what? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
@ topic: Yep its cheating to me.
Sports / Re: FIFA U-20 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Spain (0-2) On 28th September 2009 by 8inch: 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2009
NFF better pay them the full winning match bonus, at least they did not concede 8 and according to them that's as good as a victory, Arrant nonsense angry angry angry
Romance / Re: If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl by 8inch: 9:27pm On Sep 15, 2009
thats a slap on ur face grin grin grin
If the guy is not in anyway related to her, then get ready to be dumped.
Romance / Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by 8inch: 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2009
a love-vendor slap!!
Romance / Re: An Unforgetable Experience About My Lover by 8inch: 11:48pm On Sep 14, 2009
@ poster, not surprised, u've got a very slapable face.
Sports / Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by 8inch: 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2009
I guess they should return the favor and take the Tunisian players clubbin tonight!  grin grin grin
Arrant nonsense! When we got a draw in Tunisia, we celebrated as if we won the tie and paid the players the winning bonus. Only in naija u see things like this  undecided undecided
Romance / Re: Nothing by 8inch: 5:22am On Aug 24, 2009
@ poster
I can understand how u feel cos i'm in a similar situation.
In her own case, her hubby is a great guy, i've met him and he treats her well. U may even be her self so i'l address u as if i'm talkin to her.
I'm not going to criticise you cause sometimes we cant choose how we feel about someone but want u to know this. Yeah i still have feelins for u but the fact that u did not believe in me enough to wait for me is something that will never be overlooked.
Bottom line, even if you leave your hubby today, i'm not goin to take you back.
With that in mind, its best you work on ur marriage cos there's no future for us.
Family / Re: I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help by 8inch: 11:34pm On Aug 16, 2009
The poster (24volts) must have gotten the shock of his life!!
Sorry about you ordeal. I pray it never happens to me though cos that's going to be the end of my marriage.
Romance / Re: Who's Sharper Or Foolish? by 8inch: 10:34pm On Aug 12, 2009
**Zooms off to open an account on facebook**
TV/Movies / Re: Dead Of Micheal Scorfield. by 8inch: 12:50pm On Aug 01, 2009
@post: na u kill am?
Events / Re: Happy Birthday Seun by 8inch: 9:49am On Jul 17, 2009
Happy birthday to u n everyone else whose birthday is today.
Nairaland / General / Re: Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely by 8inch: 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2009
LWKMD!! Good observation though
Romance / Re: Please I Want To Know Cos I Am Worried by 8inch: 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2009
LWKMD!! was going to post something but since u said no more comments i'll keep it to myself grin grin grin
Career / Re: Should I Quit My Programming Job? (Can't Cope) by 8inch: 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2009
I think u should follow ur username, PERSIST

I remembered when i started out. I had been posted to ph for my service year and they is a ban there on corps members from serving in industries, every one there had to teach and i was posted to one bush like that.

Anyways, hears of a company looking for a programmer and it was either a bush school with no light, network and civilization or learn programming, get paid and stay in town.

It was tough but then to succeed as a programmer, u just cannot quit. One way to get going to to learn how to read and debug errors, once there, ur problems are almost solved. Nothing is a frustrating as having an error and not knowing what line of code is causing it.

In my case, i studied Engineering in school and the only programing experience i had before then was vb macros, at the end of the day, I became skilled in Oracle, Mysql, php, Joomla, Java etc.

All in all, 2 months is too early to quit, just hang in there, its really frustrating when u are not getting it but nothing compares to the feeling u get when u have successfully developed a program.

All the best sha
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: For Ladies Alone(call For A Relationship) by 8inch: 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2009
Tru Mantra:

Interesting sometimes but mostly depressing.

I hate to see a guy[b] "mugu-fied"[/b] and Lazzaro in case you are wondering, that's exactly what Pat has just done to you!  sad grin grin angry wink

LWKMD!!!

Lazzaro:

@tru mantra

i was nt mugufied, neither am i tripping,
i already knew i ws dealin with a con-artist,

she's one of a kind.

Na wa o, first na cow, now con - artist what next
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: For Ladies Alone(call For A Relationship) by 8inch: 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2009
Lazzaro:

i dnt wnt to belive u to be a saddist

Guess that sums up how the date went undecided undecided
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: For Ladies Alone(call For A Relationship) by 8inch: 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2009
Watching shocked shocked shocked shocked and Waiting for details of the date grin grin grin
Romance / Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls Because I Tried Kissing Her. by 8inch: 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2009
Arrant nonsense, Beg for a kiss and when turned down, u still tried to take it by force.

Are u that wack?
Romance / Re: Which Of Them Should I Marry by 8inch: 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2009
desiree:

PS
Why does our opinion count anyway?? we don't even know these girls, you are in a better position to decide who you want to spend the rest of you life with.

flesh and blood has not revealed this to you
Romance / Re: My Fiancee Want To Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures,should I Allow Her To Go? by 8inch: 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2009
Who digs up this ole threads anyways
just to contribute my two cents anyway to stay on topic, u are fine as long as its not Italy grin grin grin
Romance / Re: She Is 13 And He Is 23 But They Love Each Other. by 8inch: 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2009
wondering what the topic has to do with the content
Romance / Re: SOME GIRLS ARE JUST SO CRAZY.......... by 8inch: 6:16pm On May 24, 2009
As u rightly fear, Most ladies cannot be trusted especially when u are well to do. i have a friend that was asking this lady out to which she said that she was already in a relationship.

When he started doing his youth service with an oil producing company and seemed he would be retained after the service year, the story changed and she was all over him, meeting his siblings, buying them stuff, calling everyday and talking for hours everyday.

To "cut the long story short", he was not retained and stayed a year without any gainful employment. . . . and as with ladies, she left him.

So you really need to shine your eyes. Things to be aware of

[list]
[li]You slept with her friend in her presence and she still had no qualms in dating u at the expense of her friendship?[/li]
[li]Is she gainfully employed or well to do?[/li]

[/list]

The only thing i give her credit for is the tatoo. . . and that too can be removed
All i can say is hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
Romance / Re: Is She Loose? by 8inch: 5:42pm On May 24, 2009
MrCrackles:

Poster

A shawty around my block is only 22, and she has notched up triple figures!

what more can i say, more grease to her kitten grin grin grin
Romance / Re: Is She Loose? by 8inch: 5:39pm On May 24, 2009
ArtBeat:

What an horrible interrogation! The poor girl was humanly wrong to have disclose her sex life. I met a girl when I was in 500Level in 1999 and told me she can recall 753 guy that have slept with her, she came for counseling and vow not to allow any man till she get married. Two years later, She sent an invitation to me and her wedding was a success. We later met one on one and he confided in me how the "Lucky" guy was crazy about her, after all "I told Her he was 3rd boyfriend in her life"  -said the Lady. She was smarter. that's what fit some guys!!!  

Who said anything about an interrogation?  
Romance / Re: Is She Loose? by 8inch: 5:36pm On May 24, 2009
Itohan123:

8inch +
Romance / Re: Is She Loose? by 8inch: 9:19pm On May 21, 2009
@ platinumnk  lol
@ ikamefa  lipsrsealed (as regards my position on the hitlist)
@ lemonpluss Nice mathematical analysis.
Romance / Is She Loose? by 8inch: 8:19pm On May 21, 2009
She'll be 26 this year and has slept with nine guys already. She is currently single meaning if the next guy happens to be hubby, he'll be number 10.
Is this the normal figure with ladies (although most claim only two guys) or is she loose?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.