Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

8inch's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 8inch's Profile / 8inch's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Romance / Re: I Hate My Ex-boyfriend by 8inch: 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2009
Just so u know, "failure to forgive is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die".
Now wots happening to this site? I post a reply to a thread and it creates a new thread. Moderators and programmers take movd of this bug!
Phones / Re: Starcomms Irresponsible Activation/subscription Renewal Delay -compensation? by 8inch: 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2009
There was also a case when i couldn't browse. I called their customer care time without number and was later told by one of then that i should go to their office if i want my case to be solved on time. I get to their office, lay my complaint, TELL THEM THAT THE FAULT IS FROM THEM AND NOT MY LAPTOP AS I HAVE TRIED USING THE STARCOMMS ON ANOTHER SYSTEM, but this lady still goes ahead to uninstall the starcomms software on my system. She could not reinstall it back then tested it on her laptop and says "the fault is from us as its not working on my system" (Talk about working backwards!). I was left with the task of reinstalling and configuring starcomms on my system when i got back home.
Phones / Re: Starcomms Irresponsible Activation/subscription Renewal Delay -compensation? by 8inch: 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2009
Starcomms really need to upgrade their services. While i was on the monthly plan, there was a time that i renewed my subscription and it took then 5 days to activate it. The subscription expired on the exact second and i lost 5 days. This prompted me to switch to 250 hrs package.
The customer care service is another issue. There was a time i was calling because of delayed activation and the guy that answered the call said i should call back in a minutes time. I then told him that we both know that if I am to do that, I would be directed to another person, he then grudginly took down my details (doubt if he did anything with them).
Romance / Re: She Dumped Me And Now. by 8inch: 5:07am On Mar 28, 2009
@poster: like d way you write
@topic: whatever floats ur boat.
Romance / Re: Do I Quit? by 8inch: 8:18pm On Mar 22, 2009
Y do newbies always start off with shocking threads
Romance / Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by 8inch: 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2009
See the dangers of marryin a non virgin
Romance / Re: The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money by 8inch: 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2009
Missy B:

When talking of women's wants . . . .You don't put money aside!
True talk No finance, no romance, no money no honey, you'd be lucky sef if she no call you monkey!!
Romance / Re: I Love My Girlfriend A Whole Lot But I Dont Trust Her by 8inch: 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2009
BlueDiva:

Love without trust ain't love
Not necessarily true, some people destroy the trust and once the trust is gone, irrespective of the love, the relationship is doomed
Romance / Re: h by 8inch: 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2009
I think you should read the hand writing on the wall and walk away from the relationship. I admire your courage though for admitting your faults. For any normal man, once a lady he is dating destroys the trust, na to waka be that. It's only in the case of marriage that he may reconsider (I won't though cool cool).
Romance / Re: I Love It When A Man/woman: by 8inch: 11:01am On Mar 13, 2009
@emilyone
Sacrilege!!! In my place the penalty for that is a green hemaphrodite goat with three horns.
Romance / Re: I Love It When A Man/woman: by 8inch: 10:42am On Mar 13, 2009
I love it when a lady does not send mixed signals
Romance / Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by 8inch: 5:00am On Feb 26, 2009
@Bleep-You
Despite ur mindset (from ur signature), Jesus still loves you. You are still light years away from being the worst christian hater d world has ever seen and Jesus did not hate d person either . tongue
Romance / Re: This Babe Is Killing Me Softly: Pls Help Ooo by 8inch: 9:05pm On Feb 08, 2009
Candid advice, Tell the pastor to propose to her for you grin grin grin
Romance / Re: Why Guys Act Like That by 8inch: 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2009
Ever heard of the word "infatuation" ? undecided
Phones / Re: S60v1 & 2 Applications And Games Thread by 8inch: 9:09am On Jan 30, 2009
@offtopic
Is it possible to delete ur previous post? I was forced 2 modify this one is the previous one was posted twice
Phones / Re: S60v1 & 2 Applications And Games Thread by 8inch: 9:08am On Jan 30, 2009
@offtopic
Can anybody tell me wetin happen to our fbt thread? Even wen it was locked 4 editing before, one could still access. I dey miss d "comedy central" it was turning into. gringringringrin
Phones / Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by 8inch: 5:34am On Jan 27, 2009
@ lance
Can u list d name of d tools u use so one can join in d research?
Phones / Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by 8inch: 5:28am On Jan 27, 2009
@ lance
Good job.
Phones / Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by 8inch: 4:09pm On Jan 22, 2009
See flattery all in the name of fbt.
@vrank
Your method get as e be. On a hunch, i just tot that rather than try a large download, let me use your method and open a page to verify if its free. I'm glad i did cos i would have wasted my credit if i started with a large file.
On the other hand, we know 2f is same as "/", 3a is same as ":", what does 2e stand for?
Phones / Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by 8inch: 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2009
@core2duo
Your claim for dey more credible if the screen shot had a date. Anyhow we dey wait for the "minor tweaks"
Phones / Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by 8inch: 9:55am On Jan 22, 2009
@ soolari,
I dont think Mtn is down. This is cause if they where, you'd get a "You dont have a working connection" message from Opera. Moreover when you try to connect outside operamod via phone broswer, it connects immediately. I think they have stepped up their game. We should do likewise grin grin

@info4sina
I am using Mtn on opera mod. Gprs Apn

One last thing, if you tried it and was not successful, exit Opera mod, wait for a while (Can't say how long) , then try again, this time, start a connection without the code on the server. If it works, make the necessary change to the server.
Phones / Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by 8inch: 6:37am On Jan 22, 2009
@ info4shina
Try my "jump start" technique. Start without the code, open a small page like google. This is cos they will deduct money. Once u made a connection, put the code back.
This works for me and its what i'm using to post now.
Phones / Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by 8inch: 6:49pm On Jan 21, 2009
Hi all. Think i just got a break with opera mod. I've not been able to connect since morning. It's what i'm using to make this post now.
What i did was to "jump start" it. I just removed d %2f, opened google mobile (cos its a small page). After it connects, go back to settings, then add the %2f back to d server.
Hope it works for u 2. cool
Phones / Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by 8inch: 6:12pm On Jan 20, 2009
Hi all, concerning opera mod with mtn, I dont think its the cheat that is having problems, but rather operamini server. This is cos even if there is credit on ur phone and u remove d fbt from the server, it still does not browse.
I have tried to get other servers for opera mini to no avail. The best you get is info that it uses four servers but not the ip of the other servers.
Phones / Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by 8inch: 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2009
@ogboralph
Which kin fake movie u dey download 4 140mb? Na home video?
Romance / Re: She Kept Thinking About Her Ex by 8inch: 7:54pm On Jan 02, 2009
I guess it all depends on how long ago she ended it with her ex. If its quite recent, then u have nothing to fear. If its more than a year?, lipsrsealedlipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.