Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,588 members, 7,861,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:35 PM

8xtr3r's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 8xtr3r's Profile / 8xtr3r's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Politics / Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
IPOO and BFR is dead, double-faced sorcerers who currently earn a living on pay-per-post basis just to attempt to quench the call for self-determination by Igbos, here is another food for you:

https://www.nairaland.com/3001261/biafra-federal-government-moves-against#43954536

cc: totit
Politics / Re: Biafra: Federal Government Moves Against Nnamdi Kanu by 8xtr3r: 8:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
Whichever way they swing the case victory is already guaranteed for NK and IP0B.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 8:38pm On Mar 20, 2016
kallmemrB:
nigerians with oversabi attitude....the issue is anambra is bad...no one is complaing abt Yobe or not...i would rather serve in niger,Abuja,kogi,kaduna than anambra

https://www.nairaland.com/2838684/hausa-man-opinion-visit-south

This is an account of an Hausa man who visited Abiriba in Abia State, South East
El-YAKUB ABUBAKAR posted it on his facebook page:-
I wonder where all the agitation of Biafra, that the Igbos hated Northerners was coming from. When I informed some of my friends that I'm leaving for Abiriba alot of them expressed their reservations but alas the hospitality of the Igbo man is second to none. I enjoyed every bit of my stay in "small London" (Abiriba ) and I'm looking forward to another visit soon. Please let's keep the peace and I say:
Igbo kwenu!

EVIDENCE:
https://mobile.facebook.com/elyaks4/posts/10203727287981299
Politics / Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 7:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
kasay:

This is a classic example of what I have been saying. How can the Ibo nation attain economic growth, social cohesion and political integration/stability when the infertile land is peopled by uncouth, uncivil, unrefined, recalcitrant, indiscipline, rebellious and arrogant bigots??

How can the Igbo land develop with absolute lack of good values and culture that defines sanity and humanity

How can these shady flat-heads unite when they still see some of their kinsmen as osu and Ebonyi is inferior to Enugu, Anambra is superior to Imo, and Abia is lesser than Ibos in PH while delta Ibos are only only relevant for the failed Biafra agitation??

Was it Yoruba fault that the world kidnapping capital is in the Igbo land?

Is it the fault of the Hausas that your young men sell their heart in Malaysia to make money??

Is it the fault of ibibio that your men and woman worship money other than the almighty God??

Was it the fault of Ijaw that the first Arm robbery in Nigeria was committed by Ibos??

Young man, be careful with me.

let me stop here cos of my few Ibo friends.

Pls be very careful, responsible and sensible when engaging me.

Miserable ass-licking minion from an unknown tribe, you must be sniffing excess of your farts thinking you can get high enough to challenge the Igbo Nation - your eternal nemesis!

A frustrated hypocrite whose people are barely existing cannot dictate to another how to go about self-determination. A people populated with uncouth, uncivil, unrefined, recalcitrant, indiscipline, rebellious and arrogant savages who are confused about life but brag about groping in utter darkness of oblivion.

Freedom seekers seek freedom until it's achieved. They don't allow others define them to suit their interest and narratives, or permit the oppressors and abusers of human rights to teach them, the oppressed what human rights are.

If you're too pained that many Igbos seek to have a separate existence from greedy and confused bigots like you simply find the nearest brick wall and smash your useless head to smithereens...

As for your negative confession, it will be more appropriate if you can put it succinctly that Biafr@ will be over your dead body. And so you will NEVER attain your dream as you've confessed.

Useless bigot who's so ashamed of his miserable people ranting carelessly and senselessly.
Politics / Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
totit:

Mtchew
You are just wasting seun domain ram for nothing.

The Nigerian Bureau of Statistics in conjunction with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency released the Drug related crime statistics from year 2010 – 2014. undecided ??

Mtchew beside you report didn't state the offenders by tribe neither by personality. And we all know that there are more Ibos in SW region especially lagos than Yorubas in SE.

Mtchew mtchew

Keep on burying your head in the sand...there's no hiding place for enemies of progress...

[b]Femi Fani-Kayode Wrote About his experience in South East.
A TRIP TO THE EAST
I have been in Umuahia since tuesday morning spending some good quality time with my friend and brother Governor Theodore Orji.
He and I went to Ohafia today to attend a grand reception held in honor of Chief Ojo Maduekwe, the former Minister of Transport, the former Minister of Culture and Tourism, the former Minister of Foreign Affairs and our serving Ambassador to Canada.
Ohafia is Maduekwe's home town and what a wonderful and charming place it is. Both Ohafia and Abriba (which is just next door) are really beautiful places and the people are so warm and friendly.
Both towns are high up in the hills of northern Abia state in the eastern part of our country and frankly I have never seen as many grand and beautiful hill top mansions in one place before.
It is like something from the great epic film titled ''Gone With The Wind''. You need to see Maduekwe's beautiful country home too.
It is simply extraordinary.
The igbo are truly amazing people and I am very proud of their sense of pride in their language, their culture, their history and their noble and illustrious heritage.
We have put the issue of the igbo/yoruba debate far behind us now and thankfully I am now at peace with my igbo brothers and sisters again. I give thanks to God.
Ohafia mmamma....Igbo kwenu.[/b]
Evidence - https://mobile.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10152832823757210&id=62188827209
Politics / Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 6:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
totit:

Dude, anybody can write anything.
The blog is own by an ibo man.

Mtchew all I asked the source of the stats you provided up there, I mean along with 2016 or recent stats not 2013. undecided

Keep on burying your head in the sand...

EXPLAIN THIS DATA TO ME.
[size=14pt]The Nigerian Bureau of Statistics in conjunction with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency released the Drug related crime statistics
from year 2010 – 2014.[/size]
NUMBER OF ARRESTS BY STATES
The report showed a total of 8,805 arrests were made. The states that
had the highest number of arrests in 2014 are..
◾Katsina – 609
◾Kano – 503
◾Bauchi – 471
◾Lagos – 434
◾Akwa Ibom- 401
TOTAL NUMBER OF DRUG CASES BY GEOPOLITICAL ZONE
North East – 1,017
North Central – 1,416
North West – 2,261
South East – 1,136
South South – 1,314
South West – 1,682
NUMBER OFCONVICTIONS SECURED BY STATE
Kano secured the highest with a total of 182 convictions, followed by
Kaduna with 151, while Lagos secured 125 convictions. Borno State
secured the least with 2 convictions.
more on... www.nairametrics.com/katsina-state-records-highest-number-of-drug-arrests-nbs/

I HOPE YOU STILL REMEMBER THE TRIBE THAT REPRESENTS NIGERIA IN LONDON TERRORIST ATTACK?

Yoruba International Terrorists - Adebolajo, Adebowale (Woolwich attack) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9DbRMIlQ5A
Politics / Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 6:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
totit:

Mtchew, the same onenaira that provided unreliable stats from ibo blog and claimed that SE is the only region with the least poverty only to be bursted abi?

Could you please provide the source of the stats?

Mtchew none of you link proved the stats you provided above there beside all of them are dated as far back as 2013

Keep on burying your head in the sand of hypocrisy and propaganda.

[size=15pt]History of Armed robbers, Company Liquidators, Rapists and Notorious Official Criminals in Nigeria. – By Shama Maliga[/size]

by nigeriangazette on Oct 18, 2013 • 2:52 am 20 214 Comments

Following the slogan that a suspect is NOT guilty until found guilty by a competent court of law, hence, this is the authentic list of Nigerian TOP TEN ARMED ROBBERS AND TOP TEN CRIMINALS IN HISTORY, according to their ranks and origin in the history file of Nigeria.

Many of you might be kids when some of these thieves invaded Nigeria. So before you argue blindly or baselessly, ask your parents or uncles first about them and how they brought Armed Robbery and Criminals in Nigeria, then you can come back with your comments or opinion. The lists are based on FACTS!

NIGERIA TOP TEN ARMED ROBBERS

1. DR. OYENUSI- The greatest Nigerian armed robber in history and number One Nigeria Armed Robber. Oyenusi is a Yoruba man from Osun State.

2. BABATUNDE – another notorious armed robber from Yoruba who bastardized white lace in his days with his gang. He operated with his gang almost the same time with Dr. Oyenusi- (the greatest Nigerian Armed robber in history).

3. FOLORUNSO – another powerful known armed robber of Yoruba origin who stole with blood in his hands. He was Babatunde’s best friend and they rob most times as a gang. He was said to have impregnated one of Babatunde’s wives before he was killed.

4. SHINA RAMBO: A no nonsense Armed Robber. Nobody knows whether he is for real or a myth. He is also proudly Yoruba.

5. LAWRENCE NOMAYAGBON ANINI- A celebrity Armed Robber that made dummies out of the Nigerian police in the 80′s. Lawrence Anini whose gangs caused fear and terror in Benin. He was from(Mid West) today’s Edo state and his mother is Yoruba. Many believed he’s smart in Robbery but not still as smarter or dangerous like Dr. Oyenusi(the greatest Nigerian Armed Robber).

6. MONDAY OSUNBOR- Another bloody Armed Robber of Yoruba origin. Osunbor is Anini’s deputy.

7. Inspector GEORGE IYAMU. Remember he was the senior Cop that made Anini’s career successful. He was a top Armed Robber in police uniform. He supplied intelligence and Arms to Anini’s gang. He was number three in Anini’s Gang and number seven in Nigeria’s Armed Robbers history book. He’s also a Yoruba man.

8. KAYODE WILLIAMS- Another brutal Armed Robber in history who later turned Pastor. The son of famous Mrs. Williams. Kayode was Oyenusi’s best friend and he is Yoruba.

9. OBIDIOZOR OTOKOTO- A ritualist, robber who killed people for ritual purposes, hitman, racketeering, loan sharking and general crime merchandise. He is igbo.

10. DERICO AND YEMO.

Its a known fact, that most Yorubas are fond of calling the Igbos thieves on every slight misunderstanding among them. The truth is that the Igbos before the war are known for their hard work, intelligent and innovative smart spirit. They are not thieves. Other tribes envy them including our men who admires their fair in complexion tall beautiful intelligent women. Any sensible man from our region will prefer calling the igbos cheats rather than thieves. We know that Yorubas are the original Thieves and Crooks in Nigeria.

The Hausa/Fulani before the Nigerian civil war are known for their honesty and hard work too. They are not thieves.

The Yorubas before the war are known for stealing from Nigerians even for “juju” (black magic) trading. They are the real Nigerian thieves till date. As the Yorubas then steal from igbo traders around them, the igbos initiated a tricky stories that they (Igbos) eats humans, Every Igbo trader tried claiming “Ngwa” a dangerous village in today’s Abia state that was known for Cannibalism practice and rituals in the ancient days. All these attempts by Igbo traders was to create fears among their Yoruba thieves, whom Nigerians generally also regards as natural born cowards and Lazy bones.

The civil war turned some Hausa/Fulani, Igbos and others tribes to thieves. The troubled Chad and Niger citizens who came to assist us in farming jobs and crisis with other Nigerians taught our people how to steal through looting during crisis. Stealing is not in our blood. We obey Allah’s message to the core. In our region, only the Tivs and some tribe in Jigawa are known to be natural born thieves. Tivs are not known for stealing before the war, our multiplication strategy during the civil war with our friends from Chad and Niger produced big thieves in Middle Belt and Yoruba.

Niger and Chad are natural home for thieves. Chad wasn’t a dangerous place until crisis hits them severally which resulted in criminal minded activities across Chad and even in Northern Nigeria.

Hunger that visited the Igbos during, and after the war forced some of them into stealing, especially when their money was seized by the FG. That’s the fact!

They are not natural thieves and was never the first in Armed Robbery in Nigeria. Till date, they are not the one leading in Armed Robbery but Yorubas.

Again, just like kidnapping which was first initiated by Niger Delta Militant, the Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba have never thought of Kidnapping as a lucrative job until Niger Deltans introduced it. Today, South South, South East, and Northern Region have found Kidnapping a good business. Though my research has shown that currently Delta state leads in the business and they mostly operate in the South East with dubious police officers as their intelligent agents.

TRUTH BE TOLD. YORUBAS LEADS AS TOP TEN ARMED ROBBERS, COMPANIES LIQIUDATORS, RAPISTS AND NOTORIOUS OFFICIAL CRIMINALS IN NIGERIA CRIMINAL HISTORY FILE AND THEY ARE STILL LEADING TILL DATE 2013

Again, Yorubas topped the history list of Official Nigeria Criminals. They are the most destructive and tricky corrupt tribe in Nigeria with their serving officials in ministries/government stealing huge among of Nigeria funds. Below is the TOP TEN OFFICAL NIGERIAN CRIMINALS

1. MKO ABIOLA (Remember Fela calling him ITT, Thief Thief) he was not jailed but was later punished by IBB.

2. TAFA BALOGUN(Yoruba): Jailed and served.

3. BODE GEORGE(Yoruba): Jailed and served. Celebrated by his own people as a “hero” on his return from Prison. Funny! Yoruba man goes to jail for stealing, he becomes a Yoruba Hero and gets the red carpet treatment by his kinsmen and Owambe declared on his head with joy all over the city. In other part of Nigeria, he would have been an outcast.

4. JAMES IBORI(Niger Delta): jailed and still serving in UK.

5. ALAMS- Forgiven and his file closed

6. FEMI FANI KAYODE(Yoruba): Stolen over billion of USD. To be jailed SOON. Case file very wide OPEN. He’s currently enjoying fresh air and social medias. He will still maintain number six in Top Ten Nigeria Criminal list when jailed.

7. FAROUK LAWAL

8. OTEDOLA: File still Open

9. DIMEJI BANKOLE: File still open

10. TINUBU: File still Open

11. Cecilia Ibro. Jailed and served./Iyabo Obanjor(two of them dragging same rank.

Apart from carrying guns, and stealing with pens, Yorubas still leads the TOP TEN COMPANY LIQUIDATORS IN NIGERIA with MR. RUFUS GIWA (Yoruba) as number One on the list. Rufus Giwa Liquidated UAC, and BABATUNDE JOSE(Yoruba) ranked as number two, he liquidated Daily Times.

More so, Yorubas leads the TEN TOP NIGERIA BRUTAL RAPISTS with a Yoruba traditional RULER from OSUN state who Raped a female Youth corp member as number one in the list, followed by other nine Yoruba notorious Rapists.

I am not in anyway glorifying these names but the reality is that I’m cautioning our brothers in South West Nigeria to reduce their crimes against humanity and stop accusing others of being criminals when they are historically known as Criminals and Naturally born with criminal blood. Yorubas who occupied most Nigerian top medias in Lagos have for long been in the business of changing history. Giving other tribes bad name while aiding and abetting evils around them. Its wrong to paint other innocent tribes or persons black while hiding your evil and most dangerous crimes among your people. We thank Allah for His light over darkness.

No one can change history. No one can stop born criminals from making news head lines no matter how stupid journalists tries to hide them because they are from their tribes. If the South west confused Journalists couldn’t stop DR. OYENUSI, ANINI and the rest from making black history for themselves in the 60s, 70s and 80s, then who are you to stop numerous deadly and natural born Armed Robbers, Rapists and Official Criminals of Yoruba origin, terrorizing Nigerians daily in the street of Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja road, Ore-Benin road, Alade road and other parts of Nigeria from making black history for themselves. Nine months pregnancy is too big to be covered with mere palms. Your criminal brothers are natural born crooks.

We shall be talking about Ritualists, drug traffickers and Kidnappers in full next time. I will deem it necessary to post authentic lists from NDLEA of 3,000 names of convicted drug traffickers in the history of Nigeria. So, don’t bother talking about them here. When we open the official file, you will be shocked to see that Yorubas still rank VERY HIGH and still top the list among Nigerians caught in Drug trafficking internationally and nationally. The dubious Ibadan-Lagos media couldn’t hind it but they only anchor their journalism in gossips and blackmails. Let’s now discuss this ten top Armed Robbers, Liquidators, Official Criminals and Brutal Rapists which Yorubas are leading and numbered most in history till date.
We need good investors in Nigeria. Crimes are our major problems as a nation and it have been stopping inventors from embracing the opportunities in Nigeria. I have not been happy since some of our brainwashed brothers with their friends invaded our region. Thanks be Allah, our region is gradually coming back to normal. I’m very glad that our people enjoyed Sallah without any bomb blasts.

Those who lost loved ones during the rains of these thieves, liquidators, rapists and criminals must have been reminded of their pain when reading this post, I therefore sympathize with them once again. Please bear with me.

If you hate this truth so much, please kindly hit your browsing device on the wall or better still force yourself on a speed train for a kiss. Thank Allah, some of our trains are working now.
Written by: Shama Maliga

- See more at: http://thenigeriangazette.com/history-of-armed-robbers-company-liquidators-rapists-and-notoriours-official-criminals-in-nigeria-by-shama-maliga/?fb_comment_id=fbc_638820436169846_6194106_639678739417349#f5a3e3469cde46
Politics / Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
kasay:

Sorry guy, am not from Yoruba. I am from the SS. My community share common boundary with Ibo.

Not everyone commenting against Ibo here is Yoruba.

I am just stating the truth about Ndi Igbo than you know and choose to run away from.

Until you firmly and transparently deal with the paradox and contradiction called Ibo, your infrequent dream of regional growth, collective greatness and self-determination "will remain a fleeting illusion that will be pursued but will NEVER be attained"

Sorry, frustrated bigot who is too ashamed to identify and be identified by his miserable people.

The Igbo's quest is not for backstabbing minions who cannot confront the evils in the land but find their antagonistic voices when they see the brave doing so.

The Igbo's quest is strictly for hard-working achievers and goal-getters, and not for lazy cowards who have only survived by being stooges and weak-minded fellows, and are gullibly satisfied with the few crumbs their slave masters throw at them while the slave masters continue to enslave, plunder and rape their land to better their own regions, religion and elites.

As for your negative confession, it will be more appropriate if you can put it rightly that Biafr@ will be over your dead body. And so you will NEVER attain your dream as you've confessed.

Ass-licking minion, next time you should learn how you raise your ugly head.
Politics / Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 6:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
mark3009:

Rather than address the root of the problem you want to window dress the situation. It is a known fact that of all the regions the south east is the den of kidnappers just as it is known that the north east is the den of boko haram.

YORROBBERS LAND - THE HOME OF KIDNAPPERS, RITUAL-KILLERS AND CANNIBALS

OneNaira6 post:
...The fact the rest of the Igbo on here are allowing the Yoruba to run their criminal infested region mouth and branding Igbo and any part of Igboland criminal is getting irritated so I'm here to set shit straight.

South West is the highest crime infested region in the entire Nigerian state and most specifically Southern Nigerians and this has been proven by The cleen organization, A non-Nigerian, non-biased, group.  I'll use SE to represent the entire Igbo community since there is more Igbo in SE than any part of Nigeria.

In regards to r@pe and attempted r@pe in Nigeria.  SW, the area inhabited by Yoruba compare to SE, the area inhabited by Igbo. SW recorded 4% while SE recorded 1% which ironically is the lowest.  The area in the SW, where most non-indigenous including Igbo, migrate to aka lagos still ranked lower than the entire SW region (without lagos). I'm not done boy. Next one 
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1372954_Screenshot_2013-10-22-16-44-3701_pnge08d7287b7b6e3c88224bdd7b8e36f6d[/img]

In terms of attempted murder when we once again compare SW to SE.  SW recorded 6% while SE recorded 2% which again is among the lowest.
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1372955_Screenshot_2013-10-22-16-48-350101_pnga784cdf37e41d1f34c0a2b664b006854[/img]

In terms of Kidnapping when we once again compare SW to SE. The SW had the highest ranking which is 5% while SE ranked only 4%.  Ironically enough, SS equally ranked lower (4%) than SW yet these are the two regions that SW run their f2king mouth and try to brand the kidnapping regions of Nigeria.  While we at it, let's remove SE and SS out of the equation and try to compare the rest of SW with the area in SW where the people of the SE and SS region migrate to the most (aka Lagos) why don't we?  When we do this comparison SW still outrank Lagos by 5%-4%
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1374059_IMG_20131023_084803_JPGb362273a7d719e230564def168f1d391

In terms of Armed violence when we compare SW to SE.  Though both ranked about the same (1%), SW was still slightly above SE, though a very very small margin, as shown by the graph

In terms of car theft when we compare SW to SE; SW still outranked SE

SW is the highest crime infested region of the entire southern population.  The only reason SS outranked SW in some categories was because Lagos was deliberately removed from SW to save una face BTW: what I meant by that: among the investors, one Nigerian, ironically a Yoruba, was involved.  Before you open your mouth and start your people usual denying and blaming others for your crimes by claiming it is the "igbos" that are making your region a crime paradise, you should remember there are more Igbo in SE than the Igbos in SW so going by that logic, SE should outrank you people in all crimes yet ironically it is the opposite.  There are more Igbos in Lagos than there are in the rest of the SW so going by that logic Lagos should equally outrank SW in all categories, ironically enough it is the opposite (except on one occasion) so you can shove that denial bullsh1t up your @ss.

While we are at it, the most notorious armed robbers in your region were Yorubas. 
From Shina Rambo aka Mathew Oluwanifemi
http://gistmonger.com/90s-armed-robber-shina-rambo-i-beheaded-100-men-pounded-27-babies-slept-with-my-motherpic/
To Czar aka Abiodun Ogunjobi
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/godogodo-bigger-than-shina-rambo-police/
To Alhaja Faith Balogun (though an Edo state indigenous but she is married to a yoruba and her husband shared the wealth of her crimes and not once did he ever reported her so I'll include her)
http://www.dailyindependentnig.com/2013/03/end-of-the-road-for-alhaja-faith-lagos-robbery-queen/

These three are the main armed robbers that your own state police officer described as the "most wanted"

BTW guess the people who are predominately in the list of "History of Armed robbers, Company liquidators, Rapists and Notorious official criminals in Nigeria"
http://thenigeriangazette.com/history-of-armed-robbers-company-liquidators-rapists-and-notoriours-official-criminals-in-nigeria-by-shama-maliga/

Just because your media try their darnest to hide how crime infested your region is, does not mean there aren't those out there keeping tracks.  Next time I hear a yoruba run his f2king mouth on crime and how crime infested Igbos are, I'll make sure to bring this post again and again and again. 
BTW: Oma47 and all this tribalistic Yoruba mod, if una hide my post and ban me eeh, may thunder fire una @ss

1 Like

Politics / Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 5:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
kasay:
The Ibos don't even spare themselves. Recall how Ifeanyi Uba swindled cosmos maduka(Coscaris)??. They ended on channels tv fighting themselves dirty.

Though they are few honest Ibo citizens, but the majority are obsessed by the love of and greed for money which has become a guiding philosophy in that land of gullies, leading them to varied crimes of horrifying dimensions.

An Anambra man once told me that btw a snake and an imbaise man, he will prefer to kill the imbaise man and allow the snake to exist!!!

Ibos don't even trust themselves since they absconded from Israel cheesy

As usual your Yoruba tribe have made careers out of lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs. So it's not surprising that you follow that line.

THE HYPOCRITICAL TRIBE

[size=14pt]If The Yoruba( Omo Oduduwa) Ever Get Independence It Will Worse Than Biafr@
[/size]

blacksta:
Speaking as yoruba guy - it really makes me sad beacuse are ruling the world in terms credit card scams.( just look at the recent new york scam case )When it comes to juju no one can beat us " Fadeyi oloro" . We even do rituals more than the ibo. If yoruba Nation is every created I think it will be the most corrupt nation in the world despite hiding in the nose of Nigeria.If you believe or not that na you ur own Wahala.

Becoome rich  please help me  out

when we get independence, can you make sure we live corruption, juju , rituals behind in Nigeria

Yoruba people stop living in denial - we yoruba need help

long live ebge omo odudwa

CreamyBanana: "That is nothing but the truth. I am a Yoruba man from Ondo state but I must say that Yoruba are the most wicked and hypocritical tribe in the world. Don't take their smile as love. They are the devil himself.

A Yoruba man will be laughing with you and be killing you at the same time. All the lecturers I ever had problems with were not only Yoruba but from the same state with me. They will be showing you around as their own brother but behind your back, they will be planning on how to destroy you and make sure you never reach their standards.

Yorubas prefer to destroy their own rather than help them. They don't want those below them to succeed. They always promise and fail. If a Yoruba man promise you a job, just forget it. You will just be wasting your time reminding him.

I have got more helps from Igbos and Hausas than even those that claim to be uncles. The only thing they are good at is making promises that they will never fulfil.

When I was looking for admission, it was an Igbo man that I did not even know from Adams that helped simply because he thought I was Igbo. A Yoruba man will never do that for his brother. Instead, they will be looking for every possible ways to bring him down.

My sister had problems with her supervisor who was a Yoruba man. But I never had a problem with my own supervisor who was a Hausa man.

I don't hate my people. I just hate their hypocrisy. People from other tribes are busy building their people and taking over our lands while we scheme on how to destroy ourselves.

I am in Ife. Please, anyone in Ife should go to Lagere now. All Igbos and Hausas have opened shop while my brothers are still sleeping and scheming evil against one another.

In Ilorin, Igbos, Hausas and Chinese have taken over everything because they keep on grooming and helping their brothers. Yorubas do not know how to build. They only know how to destroy one another.

Yoruba e ronu."

CreamyBanana: "You know I am telling the truth.

Do you know Igbos secrets of how they are taking over Lagos? Because, they will own a shop, train their clansman for a while and help him set up his own business. They are spreading while we are shouting instead of helping ourselves."

dominique: "I'm Yoruba and I painfully agree to some of the things said by the Op. When it comes to being your brother's keeper, most Yorubas are lacking in that regards. My mum told me of an experience she had when her car got stuck in mud. It was the Yoruba guys that told her to pass that area that the road is not that bad. When she did and got stuck, they demanded to push out the car for a fee. She got angry and told them that rather than pay them, she would look for other people to push out the car and pay them. While she was still tongue-lashing them, two Igbo (not sure of their tribe sha) guys came out from their shop and helped her push out the car. She offered them money and they declined. She felt so ashamed for her people, I also felt ashamed. I won't say my people are evil tho. Evil knows no tribe or religion. 

Yoruba e ronu tunwada (think and change your acts)"

bakynes: "Am Yoruba and you can confirm from my previous comments. I agree with the OP on the point that we don't help ourselves. Even while I was in the UK, I could notice the trend among Yorubas. Indians, Jamaicans, Ghanaians help their brothers and sisters to come to the UK and help them get papers but We Yorubas even report our fellow brothers to the Home office, we don't accommodate our family members new in a foreign country for more than 6 months. WhIle in Nigeria I met with a lot of family friends who had companies but they kept on promising on helping me secure a job. Majority not all like to see you down and want you to keep begging them for money than helping you stand on your own. Igbos on the otherhand setup their brothers to stand on their own."
Politics / Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
kasay:

Ol boy you must be a good comedian. I can't stop laughing. Your comment and others here qualifies this thread to be moved to comedy section.

On a serious note, Ibo people are terrible.

Recently in Anambra, a very common crime was trading in human heart. If you check into a hotel in Onisha as a guest, the hotel owner will arrange with killers to slaughter the guest and sell the heart to ready Asian doctors that will ferry the hearts to rescue people needing heart transplant in their country.

The Ibos don't even spare themselves. Recall how Ifeanyi Uba swindled cosmos maduka(Coscaris)??. They ended on channels tv fighting themselves dirty.

Though they are few honest Ibo citizens, but the majority are obsessed by the love of and greed for money which has become a guiding philosophy in that land of gullies, leading them to varied crimes of horrifying dimensions.

An Anambra man once told me that btw a snake and an imbaise man, he will prefer to kill the imbaise man and allow the snake to exist!!!

Ibos don't even trust themselves since they absconded from Israel cheesy

WilyWily post:

[b][size=14pt]Yoruba Herbalist Caught With Fresh Human, Tongue, Female Vagina In Ogun[/size]

TOPICS:AbeokutaAmuludun IseseAtanCDAChief Dandola OwotomoEruwonIjebu IgboIjebu OdeIjebu-Igbo North-East Local Government Area of Ogun StateKehinde RabiuMuyiwa AdejobiOdosimadegunpolicemenRitualiststhe Idode-Imomo Community Development Associationthe police spokesman in Ogun Statewoman’s
private part
human head

Posted By: February 6, 2015

human head
ABEOKUTA — A herbalist identified as Chief Dandola Owotomo aka Amuludun Isese has been reportedly caught with human tongue, arm and a woman’s private part in Ijebu North-East Local Government Area of Ogun State.

He was said to be one of the three suspected ritualists arrested by police in the state in connection with the disappearance of a 70-year-old Kehinde Rabiu, who was declared missing at Idode-Imomo in the area.

Vanguard findings revealed that Owotomo,65, was arrested at his residence in Oke Agbo, Ijebu-Igbo in Ijebu North Local Government Area by policemen from Atan Police Division following a tip- off.

A police source from Atan Police Station, who pleaded anonymity, told Vanguard that the man was picked up by policemen after his house was searched where a shrine was uncovered with fresh human parts.

The source further said the police got a tip-off from a member of the Idode-Imomo Community Development Association, CDA, in the area.

It would be recalled that a kidnappers’ den was uncovered in the same area recently after the mysterious disappearance of the aged man which led to the arrest of three suspects.

According to the police source, ”we went to Ijebu-Igbo with the support of the CDA member after we got a tip-off from the people. When we got to the man’s house, it was an eyesore. We discovered a calabash in one of his rooms where a fresh human tongue, human palm and a woman’s private parts were kept in a shrine drenched with blood assumed to be human blood.

“We transferred him to Eleweran on Sunday and the Commissioner of Police has shown much interest in the case and had ordered that investigation should commence into the matter and he has promised to get to the root of the matter.”

When contacted, the police spokesman in Ogun State, Muyiwa Adejobi, who confirmed that some people had been arrested, said he was yet to be briefed on the latest happening.

Meantime, residents of the area have begun deserting their houses to neighbouring towns such as Atan, Eruwon, Odosimadegun and Ijebu-Ode following the fear of kidnappers and ritualists in the area.

Vanguard gathered that the residents believed their lives were no longer safe in the town following the discovery of the underground kidnappers’ den.[/b]
Politics / Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 5:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
focus7:
na wa for you o! So you no see anyone to quote come be say na lunatic wey no get someone marry her at the age of 51 na in come dey quote? I guess you need to visit yaba left for a check up upstair.

You may not be mad yet but madness is surely chasing you up and down the world...
Politics / Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
Yoruba International Terrorists - Adebolajo, Adebowale (Woolwich attack) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9DbRMIlQ5A
Politics / Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Check this out also... If you want many links about your Kinsmen that are criminals I will give you
You will thank me later

The Special Enforcement Team (SET) of the
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
has arrested a suspected drug baron, Tochukwu
Harris Ubah, in connection with an attempted
export of 266kg of methamphetamine and 310 kg
of ephedrine to South Africa.
Ubah, also known as Etochukwu Alaek Weubah and
Eto Ubah was arrested at the weekend.
The NDLEA believed the 42 year-old is
coordinating a large volume of methamphetamine
and ephedrine distribution in and out of the
country.

WilyWily:
[b]FBI wants 26-year old Nigerian scammer

By Elor Nkereuwem

January 18, 2015 02:34AM
Print print Email email Share Share

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has demanded the extradition of a 26-year old Nigerian, Olaniyi Makinde, in connection with e-mail scams currently valued at about USD800,000.

A source at the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) said the FBI is particularly interested in Mr. Makinde, who is currently standing trial in Ondo State, because of the peculiarity of the scam method which involved remotely breaking into the accounts system of an online payroll company in California, Intuit Inc.

When contacted, the spokesperson of the EFCC, Femi Babafemi, declined to speak in details about the case but our source also said that the EFCC and the FBI have been working together on this case since last year adding that while the FBI would like to try Mr. Makinde in the US, the EFCC want him tried in Nigeria.

Amongs other charges in the 23-count charge brought against the 26-year old, the EFCC said that Mr. Makinde managed to manipulate the American online payroll system to deposit cash in his Intercontinental and Ecobank accounts in Nigeria.

“He installed malicious codes in several victims’ personal computers with which he fraudulently stole their bank information to steal $600, 000,” an official document obtained by NEXT said.

“Because of that boy, three FBI agents came to Nigeria in October. They wanted to see the person that could carry out this deal offshore,” our source at the EFCC said.

The accused, Mr. Makinde, who also goes by the aliases Olaniyi James and Andrea Bradley, recently graduated from the University of Ado Ekiti with a degree in Economics and is scheduled to take part in the compulsory National Youth Service scheme.

He however remains in the custody of Nigeria’s anti-graft agency which said that if convicted of the over 20 count charges brought against him, Mr. Makinde could serve as much as 60 years in jail.
Bac[/b]
Politics / Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Take another one.

PHOTO CREDIT: PREMIUM TIMES
A 38-year-old man, Godfrey Nwoye, has been
arrested by officials of the National Drug Law
Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, at the Akanu Ibiam
International Airport, Enugu, for concealing 1.283
kilogrammes of cannabis sativa inside garri en
route Guangzhou, China.

WilyWily:
[b]
Nigerian Fraudster Arrested For Defrauding American Of $4M, Ado Ekiti Hotel Owner In EFCC Net
idowu olanrewaju

Nigerian Fraudster Arrested For Defrauding American Of $4 Million, Ado Ekiti Hotel Owner, Idowu Olarenwaju In EFCC Net.The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) yesterday said it has arrested a suspected fraudster, Idowu Olarenwaju (alias Capt Anthony Abel Saramoh) has been defrauding an
American Citizen of $4million through his company, Total Intership Nigeria Limited.

The suspect blew the fraud cash on exotic cars, acquisition of several properties in Port Harcourt, and a 44-room hotel in Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State.

The posh cars recovered from the suspect included a 2014 Range Rover, 2013 Honda Crosstour, 2013 Range Evogue and Honda CRV.

According to a statement by the Head of Media and Publicity of the EFCC, Mr. Wilson Uwujaren.

The statement said: “The heist was earned through a phony crude oil contracts with the victim, wiring the said amount into the account of Total Intership Nigeria Limited ostensibly for the supply of crude oil.

“The bubble burst after the victim was left clutching the air, in an exasperating wait that ended with a petition to the EFCC.

“One Joe Onwudimowei, an accomplice who operates the account of Total Intership Nigeria Limited with Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) where the proceeds of the said fake contract was deposited, was arrested on 18th June, 2015 and upon interrogation, fingered Idowu Olanrewaju and one Otunba Yemi Osho as the people he handed over all monies that passed through the account.ekiti hotelier fraudster

”On the 19th of June, 2015, the duo of Idowu Olanrewaju and Yemi Osho were arrested following a dawn raid on their homes by operatives of the EFCC.”

The statement said the suspect, who has no reasonable source of income, was speechless when confronted with facts.hotel owner dupes american

The statement added: “According to Onwudimowei, Olanrewaju sometime in 2010, instructed him to withdraw the sum of Three Million, Five Hundred Thousand Naira (N3, 500, 000.00) for Chief Yemi Osho. Osho, he claimed, in turn handed over the money to two people sent to him by Olarenwaju.[/b]
Politics / Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 3:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

The Igbo false dimensions: The Igbo I hate
Fredrick Nwabufo
14:44 06/09/2013
I know I am treading on a dangerous path that
may precipitate my crucifixion by my own
kinsmen. As the saying goes, conscience is an
open wound and only truth can heal it. I am
Igbo, but I will not shield my people of any
malfeasance. The Igbo race just needs to come
to grips with the painful reality of issues
concerning it. The locus of this piece is not to
join the racial debate which seems to have
reached a parabolic diminuendo between the
Igbo and the Yoruba, but to throw up some
issues of which gravitas cannot be wish away.
It is an indubitable fact, that an unenviable
percentage of crimes committed in Nigeria are
committed by people of the Igbo mould. I know,
this is disappointing coming from an Igbo
person. But it is the truth. Our crime records
show that some unscrupulous Igbo constitute the
majority in the denizens of criminals in Nigeria. It
is saddening, but this is a reality we the Igbo
have to accept and deal with.
Consequently, the Igbo I hate are those Igbo
people who know the truth regarding Igbo
criminality in Nigeria, but suppress it in the name
of Igbo nationalism. Instead of adding their
voices to the war against crime, and devising
intelligent schemas to curb the menace of armed
robbery and kidnapping in the South East and
Nigeria in general, they go on a campaign of
diatribes and vicious aspersions smearing the
purveyor of truth and his message. It is just
unfortunate that we the Igbo have chosen to
ignore the dastardly acts and crimes committed
by our Igbo brothers and sisters in Nigeria.
It is an incontrovertible fact that ninety per cent
of the purveyors of fake drugs in Nigeria are
Igbo. This is a truth that we the Igbo try to brush
aside as false or as another cryptic criminal
profiling of the Igbo by other nationalities in
Nigeria. It is sickening that the Igbo despise any
of their own who goes all out to stop the
criminality of their money “mongering” ilk. The
same fate applies to any Igbo person who dares
to take a different and unpopular stand in a
matter at the provenance of Igbo existence.
Professor Dora Akunyili comes to mind. When
she embarked on that glorious war to rid Nigeria
of fake drugs she knew the culprits were her own
people. This informed her descending on the
purveyors of death at Bridge Head Onitsha which
was a constellation portal for big time fake drug
merchants. What did she get for it? She lost the
senatorial election! Not that her crackdown on
Igbo death merchants was the sole reason she
lost the election, but it was a seminal factor in
determining her electoral fate. Suffice it to say
that when she was battling with fake drug
merchants, some Igbo people opined that she
was nursing a vendetta while some posited she
was pursuing a Yoruba agenda to cripple Igbo
businesses. Again, some Igbo people quipped
that after doing all her “gra-gra” she would come
home and meet them. That they would be
waiting for her.
As stated earlier, this partly underscores the deal
she got at the senatorial election. And also the
assassination attempt on her. She did not get
the accolades of her own people! In that vein, the
Igbo I hate are those Igbo people, who for the
sake of filthy lucre turn a blind to criminal Igbo
businesses; who believe that any business is
kosher as long as you can get enough money
from it to build an “Akpu-la-Akpu” (an imposing
edifice that shows your status as wealthy) in
your village.

http://m.news24.com.ng/Nigeria/MyNews24/The-Igbo-false-dimensions-The-Igbo-I-hate-20130901

lionstone: Yeriba masturbating over Biafr@ since 1970

COWARDICE YORUBA'S AGAINST BIAFR4 RESTORATION DUE TO A LOST QUEST FOR "ODUDUWA NATION": ... YORUBA of Oduduwa Nation renewed their Petition for referendum vote filed on February 8, 2011 with the Secretary General of The United Nations, His Excellency BAN KI-MOON. But due to the COWARDICE, FRAUDERY, THIEVERY, LOOTING and BARBARIC LIFESTYLE OF THE YORUBAS, HAVE ENTRAPPED THEM IN THE CHAINS OF SLAVERY OF THE HAUSA/ FULANI (AREWA) PEOPLE OF THE CONTRAPTION CALLED NIGERIA. 
The following are the statements of Yoruba's requesting for the Oduduwa Nation. 
COMRADE ADIGUN wrote on Oduduwa Nation "I always feel ashamed for myself as a Yoruba. Some will ask me why and my answer will be how would a people asking for Regional Autonomy and fiscal federalism be saying that what every Federal Government of Nigeria has been stealing from the Niger-Delta people and the others belong to “us”.The oil&gas from the Niger-Delta do not belong to the Yoruba People, it belong to the people of the Niger-delta, while that of Ondo is the real of that of Yorubas. The ones in Imo, Anambra and Abia belong to the Igbo- Biafrans, while none belong to those who did not have. It is retrogressive for any Yoruba to accept the above dubious situations as pre-condition for them to continue to be Nigerians and be using similar ungodly claims to demand for good governance from a natural resources that is not natural
theirs. If Yoruba must be heroes, we must leave Nigeria as faster as possible and stop antagonizing others that also have indicated they also want to leave
. When we have our respective countries, we will value ourselves than when we are together, and we hate and are cheating each other". ODUDUWA-VOICE RADIO STATION; "...
Taking a strongly dive intellectually, into why the Biafrans has continue to be appreciated and supported by many strong state actors within
Africa and the world, in actualizing their long dreams of a separate sovereign independent state from Nigeria, is because, most successful Biafran-Americans, Britons, French, Germans, Japanese, Canadians, Chinese, Biafran resident in the State of Israel, and many more residing outside the failed Nigeria State, saw their freedom agenda beyond material and vain seeking ventures, which our own brand of their equivalents, are
known for. Then what is wrong with these Yoruba leaders, and their self-acclaimed love for Nigeria?Currently there is danger lurking around for the Yoruba Nation... 
[size=14pt]With this unsuccesful quest for Secession of the Yoruba people, in order to have an Oduduwa Nation, they have decided to sheepishly and cowardly become enslaved by Hausa/ Fulani, inorder to put a
stop to the Freedom quest of BIAFR4 RESTORATION. YORUBAS YOU HAVE FAILED. COWARDS YOU
ARE. BIAFR4 MUST BE RESTORED.[/size]
Politics / Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 3:38pm On Mar 20, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Lol... You people detest the truth. The book/article he recommended for you, I have it. Which all he stated are facts. Your people are tarnishing the image of Nigeria.

Take a look at the world record concerning the nefarious acts of the criminal tribe:

The most wanted Nigerians for crimes in the USA are all Yorubas!

...they operate in other shores. Their activities are an embarrassment to all of us. They indulge in crimes for which all of us should flinch. Indeed, the United States Secret Service and narcotics agents have dubbed the

18 as some of the most wanted on their list. A manhunt is on to arrest 15 of them. Already, three others have been arrested by Interpol officers in Lagos.

•Adebowale Shekoni (40)
•Abiodun Bakare (37)
•Rilwan Ayatonde Soetan (50)
•Kenneth Eromosele Abulu (36)
•Olselcita Folayan (41)
•Musiliu Balogun (40)
•Mutiat Titilola Olubi (51)
•Ahiata Folashade Price (46)
•Monsuratu Omoniyi Griggs(43)
•Ayodele Soyan (51)
•Ahuama Benjamin Okey (50)
•Basiratu Mojisola Bakare-Giles (47)
•Adegboyega Olukunle Odedina (36)
•Alex Ahmed Ero (51)
•Seye Richard Osinoiki(46)

ARRESTED

•Steve Adedeji
•Apampa Olayinka
•Olugbemiga Adebisi (a.k.a.) George Banks

They are wanted for multi-million dollar bank frauds, identity theft, drug pushing and, in the case of one of them, the rape of an expectant mother.

Read more: http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headline/129784-18-most-wanted-nigerians-in-the-usa.html#ixzz3gNsc4600

1 Like

Politics / Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
aresa:

The same woman who don fashie you because of your violent and beasty ways...lmao

Never laugh finish, see wetin one Nigerdelta guy dey yarn about Yoruba people:

WombRaiders:
:
Yoruba wants one Nijeriya because they are afraid of having us in the better south ( ND and SE) Leave them alone with ab0ki.

It is not just a matter of financial exigency but a matter of survival.

For all the hatred they show towards the Ibos, the Yoruba needs the Ibo to thwart any jihad from the north.

So to my Ibo brothers and sisters, what I can conclude from this yoruba madness and obsession towards Biafr@ movement is actually shrouded in deep fear of being left alone with their northern masters.

Adeboye will be converted to Islam. Tunde Bakare will return back to Islam.

The Yoruba is actually throwing tantrums over Biafr@ because they need YOU IBOS to remain to protect them just as they need us in the ND to keep feeding them.

The Yoruba is an ingrate c0ward!
Politics / Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:
I have an Igbo neighbour from Imo state to be precised she married a Yoruba man, she was told me not to marry an Igbo. I asked why. She said;
1. In Igbo land they have Cannibals.
2. If you visit your hometown they might kidnap you.
3. They so much hate her mother and father just because she and her siblings got married to other tribes.
4. She told me if you are not rich they see you as an outcast. You can see why many of them are into clandestine businesses.

Which Igbo person can convince me that what my neighbour told me is false. How do you want me to marry you lady when you many if you hate other tribes.

Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor 

http://bbcafricanews..nl/2015/11/dont-marry-yoruba-boy-daughter-of.html?m=1#
https://www.nairaland.com/2815365/dont-marry-yoruba-boy-daughter#41208727

Kemi Olunloyo, a 51-year-old U.S-trained pharmacist, has given her input on why it’s a bad idea to marry a Yoruba boy. The spinster said she is still unmarried because she can’t also marry a Yoruba boy…… so apt….

"YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA" by Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/

https://www.nairaland.com/2471464/nigerian-girls-rescued-prostitution-burkina
Politics / Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

Okay Unfortunate tribalist. I wish you double of what you wish me.

Tribalistic backstabber, since you're wont to raise curses during altercations you shall end up receiving quantum doses of such curses...
Politics / Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

Scroll up a bit and look at the mansion of curses you bought for your family members with your silly ways. Living dead goat. lol.

Check your doorstep, your doom is hanging around the corner. And unrepentant members of your household shall be partakers of your wicked ways.

Frustrated snake living amongst the living...
Politics / Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 2:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

Picturing your flabby face like that of a sea lion, I can only pity you and let you stray into an ocean of curses which shall be your new abode from today. Bye Bitchhh!

Good bye miserable bigot, as your curses chase you and your wicked kinsmen to nothingness except you have change of hearts...
Politics / Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 2:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

...including your mother.

Unrepentant members of your household shall not escape the impending doom at your footstep...
Politics / Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

...alongside your entire lineage.

Since you cannot do without raising curses those curses shall chase you to nothingness...
Politics / Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

That is why Abia state remains Nigeria's cesspit and no Igbo animal has been reported to have attempted to throw a mustard seed at him. Roachas was attacked because of his support for the President, a Fulani man and nothing else. You see the hypocrisy and you wonder why your life is stagnant? May God deal with you and your likes very soon.

If Abia State remains Nigeria's cesspit according to your lies and propaganda yet in 2015 some Yorubas were sent there to go acquire useful skills and trades to help improve the economic status of Yoruba region.

Can you see how your hypocrisy and stup1dity have wrecked your life to nothingness?

You shall never escape being used for sacrifice by your wicked kinsmen in Soka Evil Forest. And you flesh, blood and bones shall be freely sold in the streets of Ibadan...

1 Like

Politics / Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 2:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

I just parcelled your curses to your paternal family. That's if you are not a fortunate vagrant. Whose phone did you pilfer?

Accursed cretinous savage, curses shall pursue and catch up with you except you have a change of heart...
Politics / Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 2:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

We are not the misguided animals clamouring for Biafra. You complain of marginalization yet you wont hold your elected leaders responsible, rather you come online to blame your unending woes on other tribes. You are a sick bastard.

Cannibalistic reptile, stop using lies to massage your silly ego.

It's an open secret that Igbos remain the tribe that criticise their leaders without fear or favour while your misguided Yoruba slaves continue to be sheepishly led by internationally acclaimed drug peddlers cum treasury looters as National leaders.

Which Yoruba governors performed creditably better than Chime Sullivan, Peter Obi or Chris Ngige vis-a-vis the available funds at their disposal?
https://www.nairaland.com/2681363/bishop-rejects-huge-money-donation#39221420

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN7HTO2QXDc
Politics / Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

And ROACHas okoROACHa that ordered shoot at sight for the protesting cretins is not a backstabber? I can see that the peace has started eluding you unfortunate son of a hooker.

I quite understand that you really desire a consolation for your treachery and backstabbing.

Instead perpetual doom shall remain with you till you amount to nothingness...

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.