Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream? (89311 Views)

Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? / Flesh Eater, Demonic Prostitute Exposed In Lagos Crusade(pics). / Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream? by CynthiaIfy(f): 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2012
I have heard countless times that eating in the dream is demonic and a serious spiritual problem. Even when you cooked the food yourself in the dream. Not that am doubting what the pastors said or their belief, i just get a little confused over how it is really demonic. Some even say it can cause death as the food eaten can be poison!
Please my fellow nairalanders help throw some light on this as i would really like to know the truth about eating in the dream.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream? by Goshen360(m): 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2012
Somethings in our world today are kind of hard to explain with insight. I do not find such kind of dream or clue in the world of God but I know God speaks to us through dream and vision.

The best I can tell you for now is, If you are a re-generated Christian, you may be eating in your dream probably because you have not been eating from the word of God. I advice you to start feeding from God's word deeply and see how it goes. Many times, If am about to eat in my dream, I always wake up. Hence, I conclude that something negative is attributed to eating in the dream and kind of see that God is the one waking me up whenever am about to eat in my dream.

I hope this helps. God bless you.

16 Likes

Re: Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream? by God2man(m): 8:38pm On Mar 26, 2012
Eating in dream depend largely on what happened before, during and after the dream, what i mean is that where do you normally eat? I am not talking about dream now, do you eat anyhow?
Now, in you dream, how did you eat? With whom did you eat? What did you eat?
Of course, you cannot interpret what happened in Revelation 10:10 as demonic , NO,
"And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and i ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as i had eaten it, my belly was bitter."
Look again at Act 10:13-14, the interpretation to this trance is not demonic, but it is a revelation on how God would save the gentiles.
However, if you are force fed by a strange personality or you eat food that contains palm oil, regularly, then you need to destroy the caterer, the feeder, the food and the evil dinning table or evil altar assign against you. Drink the spiritual blood of Jesus to cleanse and purge yourself of evil deposits introduced into your life. You can also vomit evil deposits by praying them out of your life.
The story was told of a brother that used to drink palmwine in the dream whenever he was about to attend an interview, and he always failed the interview, it is an evil dedication, thank God for deliverance prayers.
Above all, everything depends on how close we are to God, eating the word of God will make you a spiritual giant. How? Read, memorize, shout, listen, meditate, sing, discuss, paste it on your wall or gate, repeat, whenever you want to forget, go back and hammer it again, let it become part of your life. It is a wonderful spiritual exercise to commit at least 50 verses to memory.
Lastly, a wise man will take any dream seriously and deal with it appropriately.
The Lord will help us. Amen.
God bless you. God2man.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream? by Godmouth(m): 10:53am On Mar 27, 2012
@ Cynthiaify, I really want to let you know that you truly should be bold and have nothing to fear because as long as you are a child of God, then nothing can harm you, whether in the Spiritual realm or in the physical. You are God's child (that's if you are born again I hope. In the book of 1st Corinthians 2 vs 16 it Paul says 'Don't you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you.So if the Spirit of God lives in your body. It doesn't really matter what you eat in the dream. Sometimes people can find themselves eating in the dream with either friends or family or strange people, however let me make it very clear: One could be fed in the dream with intention of harm, from the occultic world, however here's the major difference if the person is a Christian (child of God)it would have no effect, the person would wake up normally and carry on with their lives as if nothing happened. A person can only suffer harm from eating in the dream when they are not in Christ.

Hope this helps you.

Please fell free to ask me any questions relating to this topic or anything else that relates to the life of a Christian.

God bless.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream? by logicboy: 11:34am On Mar 27, 2012
I dont believe in God and I dont believe in superstition.

We can not mostly control what happens in dreams. If you eat in your dream, it doesnt mean anything.

Or are you willing to accept that if you die in your dream, you will die in real life?
Re: Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream? by Aj7(f): 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2012
logicboy: I dont believe in God and I dont believe in superstition.

We can not mostly control what happens in dreams. If you eat in your dream, it doesnt mean anything.

Or are you willing to accept that if you die in your dream, you will die in real life?

You are quite right about eating in thedream not meaning anything.... The question I have for you is this since you do not believe in God, do yo believe in the existence of truth, right and wrong
Re: Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream? by CynthiaIfy(f): 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2012
Thanks you all. I have never been force fed in the dreamand will never be cause am a child of God and am truely protected and covered with the blood of Jesus Christ. This post is not about me, i want to educate myself more on this issue because its talked about a lot by Pastors.Anyway thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream? by Godmouth(m): 11:09am On Mar 28, 2012
You are right Cynthiaify in what you have stated: pentecostal pastors should focus on preaching the gospel and stop misleading God's people by focusing on issues that are not important. This topic which you have raised is a very good example, Christians have no reason to worry about what they eat in their dreams. All a believer needs to concentrate on is his/her walk with Christ and he/she would live as an overcomer.

1 Like

Re: Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream? by logicboy: 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2012
A.j:

You are quite right about eating in thedream not meaning anything.... The question I have for you is this since you do not believe in God, do yo believe in the existence of truth, right and wrong

You dont need God to be good or truthful. Infact, belief in God can cause many terrible things to happen. For instance, we have seen Islamic extremists/terrorists but they are nothing compared to the christian extremists of the early centuries. The catholic church supported slavery in the 13th century by Pope Gregory IX in the canon law. Christians also made terrible torture machines for heretics and unbelievers like the Judas Chair.

Furthermore, how did christianity come to Nigeria? Was it not through slavery? The Portuguese came and took slaves and so did the British and they were ultra christian countries.

Majority of well established scientists dont believe in God. These are the smartest people in the world.

If God truly exists, can you explain why an omnipotent God will have Isrealites as his chosen people? Is that not racist? Why did God only talk to people in the middle east in the Old testament? Why was West Africa neglected until the 16th century? over 1,500 years since the death of Christ?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream? by kokoA(m): 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2012
Bring it on! Make I see that kind "Aso rock 1 billion naira-like food" for dream first! I go eat the thing til i see "made in china" under the plate sef

1 Like

Re: Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream? by Goshen360(m): 2:12pm On Mar 28, 2012
logicboy:

If God truly exists, can you explain why an omnipotent God will have Isrealites as his chosen people? Is that not racist? Why did God only talk to people in the middle east in the Old testament? Why was West Africa neglected until the 16th century? over 1,500 years since the death of Christ?

The only reason I had to comment is the fact you made the above highlighted statement. You need to be rooted in the word of God to know what God did and why he did it. God wanted a nation, NOT geo-political one though but he had to first create a geo-polical one and out of such, he created His own nation. Israel is NO more the chosen People of God. It used to be before Christ came. After Christ came, He came to established the true chosen people which are the believers, Christians and the Church of Jesus (Remember the church is not the building). Our kingdom is NOT geo-political. I have been telling people recently and I will tell you also, That God had moved but many people are still standing instead of moving with God.

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: 1 Peter 2:9 KJV

To prove that Israel is NO more the chosen nation or people but the believers of Christ called Christians, the church as the body of Christ, Let see who are the people Peter was writing to, 1 Peter 1:1-2 KJV

Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

I can go on and on to show you from the word of God that God is NOT Racist. Israel is NOT the mind of God when began but the Church is the mind of God but God had to go through the nation of Israel. If you don't believe in God, that is a different thing as I dont argue with Atheists because it's a waste of time to me and my time is precious. I hope this helps. Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream? by madanne4real: 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2012
Please, na which kind food you eat for dream? Is it English Breakfast or correct continental dish? Abi, na our own traditional dish? Please if it is any of those dish I listed, no be bad food. devil cannot give you anything pleasant.He came to steal, to kill and destroy. He did not come to feed you fat. Be rest assured. No kain.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream? by andyanders: 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2012
@logicboy

You are truly blind. You said you do not believe in God? You are doomed for live and a living coffin. Poster,eating in the dream is demonic and if you have experienced that, you need deliverance.

Go to SCOAN, Synagogue Church of all Nations for deliverance and forget people telling you that eating in the dream is nothing.
Re: Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream? by Andrew3(m): 2:47pm On Mar 28, 2012
fallacy, even last night i ate pounded yam with bush meat, woke up this morning and used a glass of water to wash it down.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream? by OgidiOlu3(m): 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2012
A lot of times, i wake up just b4 getting shot in my dreams and sometimes, i even get shot. Sometimes, i eat in dreams. I don't think it means anything.
We'll die when the time is right!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream? by bittyend(m): 2:49pm On Mar 28, 2012
Demonic indeed - the same way it's demonic to have wet dreams. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nigeria, oh Nigeria
Land of pulpit pimps claiming to be men of God with private jets
Land of Islamic terrorists a la boko haram
Land of man eating christians in jos
Land that thrives in superstitions

I hail thee!! lipsrsealed

I was thinking of suya last night, and I later had a dream eating suya - please, get your pastor to pray for me. cry
Re: Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream? by tirtimy: 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2012
eating in the dream to me is normal
Re: Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream? by kombats: 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2012
logicboy:

You dont need God to be good or truthful. Infact, belief in God can cause many terrible things to happen. For instance, we have seen Islamic extremists/terrorists but they are nothing compared to the christian extremists of the early centuries. The catholic church supported slavery in the 13th century by Pope Gregory IX in the canon law. Christians also made terrible torture machines for heretics and unbelievers like the Judas Chair.

Furthermore, how did christianity come to Nigeria? Was it not through slavery? The Portuguese came and took slaves and so did the British and they were ultra christian countries.

Majority of well established scientists dont believe in God. These are the smartest people in the world.

logic boy its true y only isrealites or is it nt d same Adam and Eve dat gave birth to all of us
Re: Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream? by emmysam2: 3:07pm On Mar 28, 2012
How my people perish for lack of knowledge! Am really stunned when i read pieces in which people openly claim they dont believe in the existence of God. Regarding the Topic, Is it "NORMAL" for one to eat something in the dream that you can never eat in real life? Absolutely Abnormal. It is a sign of manipulation from the spirit world. I once had a dream that i ate akpu in my dream, whereas i dislike akpu in real life. I woke up and prayed the spiritual food out of my system with annointing oil. Siddon there dey eat food for dream say na normal. Una go soon eat shit.

1 Like

Re: Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream? by chuks49(m): 3:09pm On Mar 28, 2012
Demonising eating in the dream is alien to christianity, its part of a scare tactics to force believers to conform.

1 Like

Re: Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream? by tobnical(m): 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2012
my questions re: is it possible to see urself driving, schooling, shoping, praying, playing or singin in the dream? if ur answer is yes den there nothin wrong eatin in d dream.we do everytin we do in d real world in dream. dont allow anyone to put u under bondage.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream? by tobnical(m): 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2012
chuks49: Demonising eating in the dream is alien to christianity, its part of a scare tactics to force believers to conform.
if u re too conscious of d operations of demons, dat will always get u too much problems dan u can solve.
Re: Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream? by kemmeye: 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2012
only if you believe it is

1 Like

Re: Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream? by nefertitiram: 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2012
logicboy: I dont believe in God and I dont believe in superstition.

Buzz off! Atheist! 'The fool says there is no God' your place is with Gays and Lesbians

1 Like

Re: Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream? by bigsean(m): 3:25pm On Mar 28, 2012
@ poster: Good topic in my opinion.
when i was a kid, i was feed with all the usual crap of eating in your dreams,if someone chases u, if u lose a fight (...and all that) is bad.
I think all these perceptions arise from religion and ofcos movies (both nollywood and "old sch" hollywood).
I personally don't believe in all that now that i'm older.
If your door makes a sound in the middle of the night, what u going to think first? Ghost or burglar?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream? by nefertitiram: 3:25pm On Mar 28, 2012
logicboy:

I am a scientist by education and by practice. I have studied science in depth and have reached a conclusion that there is definitely a God responsible for all the existence on earth!

You will just be saying what you don't know, stop misyarning

1 Like

Re: Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream? by ideamaster(m): 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2012
smiley
::Andrew:::
fallacy, even last night i ate pounded yam with bush meat, woke up this morning and used a glass of water to wash it down.
lol
Re: Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream? by buJu234: 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2012
90% big fat lie; the pastors use it most times to make u feel that u re possess by evil spirit.

did Peter not eat in the dream/ trace in the bible. why wasnt he called a possessed person.

ignorance on rampage..

dont u knw if u re either broke; hungry or expecting a classical type of food; dont u knw that ur sub-concious mind will
create it in ur dream as if u re in the real world...

1 Like

Re: Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream? by niddamugu(m): 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2012
CynthiaIfy: I have heard countless times that eating in the dream is demonic and a serious spiritual problem. Even when you cooked the food yourself in the dream. Not that am doubting what the pastors said or their belief, i just get a little confused over how it is really demonic. Some even say it can cause death as the food eaten can be poison!
Please my fellow nairalanders help throw some light on this as i would really like to know the truth about eating in the dream.

Seek proper counsel and go for deliverance!

1. it could mean unconscious initiation
2. it could mean spiritual poisoning
3. it could mean destiny destruction
4. it could also mean spiritual infirmity that would manifest in the physical sometime soon

The list is endless.

Meanwhile, I hope you are not bringing this thread to stir up another controversial (heretic) message of Oyakhilome? I watched his video on eating in the dream and I Shook My Head.

Be warned!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2012
Nothing like daemons. Nothing daemonic about any dream. Its just the residues of our known and unknown thought actions that our neurones display, much more like projectors. Apart from Pyschic dreams which are actual projections of the "dream body" to locations of thought aided by visualization. Nothing to worry about it. As someone stated, if you eat in the dream, when you wake up, get a glass of cold water to wash down the dream dish and go to work, nothing spoil.
Re: Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream? by Baawaa(m): 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2012
It depends
Re: Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream? by Aladinn(m): 3:42pm On Mar 28, 2012
logicboy:

Your explanation is not atheistic enough, neither are your question. Go and learn how to be a better atheist. You're stil a baby in that fold.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep / Dealing With Incubus And Succubus Sex Demons That Attack Humans While Asleep / David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.