Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,460 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Do U Think Dis Guy Loves Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do U Think Dis Guy Loves Me (1183 Views)

How To Know If A Guy Loves You OR Just Want To Sleep With You / Signs That A Guy Loves A Girl / The Best Way To Know If A Guy Loves U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do U Think Dis Guy Loves Me by Onyiclassic(f): 4:53pm On Mar 27, 2012
Pls there is dis guy i fell in love with abt 4 months ago wen his ex broke his hrt bt i tried my best 2 make d guy happy,bt recently he uploaded a pix of himself n his ex of his facebook profile pix,pls does dis guy loves me 4 real?or his he still inlove wit his ex n usin me 2 fill up d space,pls i need sincere comment.

1 Like

Re: Do U Think Dis Guy Loves Me by honour6(m): 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2012
Girl go look for boyfriend, he sees you as his fukmate lol grin grin
Re: Do U Think Dis Guy Loves Me by KALMA1(m): 8:43pm On Mar 27, 2012
It depend on what u understand as love real love is giving without expecting.return.
But some understand love as"if u love me u should not hurt act that way to me"or if you love me you would have told her i am your girlfriend.expecting something in return.as a result of what u are giving.
In my surgestion you think you love someone but really you do not.
You have not really made space for the right person to come to your life when you make room the right kind of love without attachment will come to you.
So give LOVE and you"ll get it at the right time and at the right place.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigeria Girls Always Reduce Their Age And Guys Increasing Theirs? / Believe It Or Not...men Are Everywhere.. / Some One Shud Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.