Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Alicia Silverstonei Feed My Baby ...by Spitting Into His Mouth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alicia Silverstonei Feed My Baby ...by Spitting Into His Mouth (853 Views)

How Can He Solve His Mouth Odour Problem? / Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth / His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alicia Silverstonei Feed My Baby ...by Spitting Into His Mouth by Ammyng(f): 1:56am On Mar 28, 2012
This is how Alicia Silverstone feeds her 10-month-old son -- chewing up food in her mouth ... then spitting it directly into his ... like a bird.

Alicia posted the video on her blog this weekend, claiming it's her "favorite" way to feed her son Bear Blu (that's his name). Alicia adds, "He literally crawls across the room to attack my mouth if I’m eating."

It's unclear why she does this -- there's probably some hippie-dippie explanation about the bacteria in her mouth helping to strengthen her kid's immune system ... or something -- but she never explains why herself.

Click here for the video http://www.tmz.com/ that's just nasty yucky yucky
Re: Alicia Silverstonei Feed My Baby ...by Spitting Into His Mouth by koolkamzzy(m): 11:49am On Mar 28, 2012
Its a normal practice where i come from. Funny enough i got similar treatment from my paternal grandmother when i was a baby. i got used to it that i wouldn't want to eat anything until she feeds me from her mouth (so i was told). but its kinda yucky to me when i was being told.
Re: Alicia Silverstonei Feed My Baby ...by Spitting Into His Mouth by Dyt(f): 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2012
wats yuck dere
abegi
Re: Alicia Silverstonei Feed My Baby ...by Spitting Into His Mouth by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2012
Gross!
Re: Alicia Silverstonei Feed My Baby ...by Spitting Into His Mouth by SAFO(m): 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2012
Is it just me or am I missing the romance here?

OK nevermind, the baby is locking lips with mommy. I guess that's romantic in some twisted, perverted way. grin
Re: Alicia Silverstonei Feed My Baby ...by Spitting Into His Mouth by Ammyng(f): 6:44pm On Mar 28, 2012
SAFO: Is it just me or am I missing the romance here?

OK nevermind, the baby is locking lips with mommy. I guess that's romantic in some twisted, perverted way. grin

Are you married? with kids? is it ok for your wife to spit-feed your baby?
Re: Alicia Silverstonei Feed My Baby ...by Spitting Into His Mouth by Ammyng(f): 6:44pm On Mar 28, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Gross!

Dyt: wats yuck dere
abegi
ArQueBusieR: Gross!

Tell me about it
Re: Alicia Silverstonei Feed My Baby ...by Spitting Into His Mouth by Ammyng(f): 6:45pm On Mar 28, 2012
koolkamzzy: Its a normal practice where i come from. Funny enough i got similar treatment from my paternal grandmother when i was a baby. i got used to it that i wouldn't want to eat anything until she feeds me from her mouth (so i was told). but its kinda yucky to me when i was being told.

You had one then? Mama's yuck lol
Re: Alicia Silverstonei Feed My Baby ...by Spitting Into His Mouth by Excelboi(m): 6:48pm On Mar 28, 2012
Op, u beta shut up. If you dnt have anytin romantic to post, find sometin beta doin wiv ur tym.
Re: Alicia Silverstonei Feed My Baby ...by Spitting Into His Mouth by Ammyng(f): 7:01pm On Mar 28, 2012
Excelboi: Op, u beta shut up. If you dnt have anytin romantic to post, find sometin beta doin wiv ur tym.

Sir do I in anyway or form look like your village girlfriend? I don't think so.
Re: Alicia Silverstonei Feed My Baby ...by Spitting Into His Mouth by Dyt(f): 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2012
Wen u bcom a mother, u ll know
Re: Alicia Silverstonei Feed My Baby ...by Spitting Into His Mouth by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:54pm On Mar 28, 2012
It's. Not. Hygienic.
Re: Alicia Silverstonei Feed My Baby ...by Spitting Into His Mouth by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2012
It can't be dat bad! undecided
Re: Alicia Silverstonei Feed My Baby ...by Spitting Into His Mouth by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2012
Rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Solution Pls / Best Birthday Gift! / For Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.