Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,758 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Please Pray For My Late Grandfather. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Please Pray For My Late Grandfather. (4366 Views)

Medical Advice On Fasting. I Pray It Helps. / Pray for Muslims Being Massacred In Burma By Buddhist Extremists. (Graphic Pics) / Is It Unislamic To Pray To Allah For A Male Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Pray For My Late Grandfather. by olapluto(m): 6:43am On Mar 28, 2012
Salam alaikum dear brothers and sisters. I heard the sudden news of the death of my beloved grandfather last night. He was a great man who championed the cause of Islam in my town and environs. He loved everyone be you Muslim or not. He stood for the right things and I cannot remember anyone having anything against him. He was blessed financially from a young age, and he used his money to make people happy. He sponsored many people's educationand sponsored many people to hajj.
I felt a deep sense of loss when I heard the news yesterday. It has been affecting me even in my solat. I get emotional when reciting some verses. I really pray he makes paradise because he was a good man. I also pray that he finds it easy in his grave. He was not a sheik nor a mallim, but he never joked with his religion.
Brothers and sisters, Please pray for him, even if it is one suratul Ikhlas or ayat kursiy I will appreciate it.Please pray that he does not face any punishment in his grave. Please pray that Allah make it easy for him and all of us on the day of judgement. Please pray that the family he left behind be held in unity.
You do not have to reply this topic, your prayers will be much appreciated. I sincerely hope I can get myself to come to terms with the fact that he is no more. I love him so much. Thanking you in advance.

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For My Late Grandfather. by deols(f): 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2012
ola_pluto: Salam alaikum dear brothers and sisters. I heard the sudden news of the death of my beloved grandfather last night. He was a great man who championed the cause of Islam in my town and environs. He loved everyone be you Muslim or not. He stood for the right things and I cannot remember anyone having anything against him. He was blessed financially from a young age, and he used his money to make people happy. He sponsored many people's educationand sponsored many people to hajj.
I felt a deep sense of loss when I heard the news yesterday. It has been affecting me even in my solat. I get emotional when reciting some verses. I really pray he makes paradise because he was a good man. I also pray that he finds it easy in his grave. He was not a sheik nor a mallim, but he never joked with his religion.
Brothers and sisters, Please pray for him, even if it is one suratul Ikhlas or ayat kursiy I will appreciate it.Please pray that he does not face any punishment in his grave. Please pray that Allah make it easy for him and all of us on the day of judgement. Please pray that the family he left behind be held in unity.
You do not have to reply this topic, your prayers will be much appreciated. I sincerely hope I can get myself to come to terms with the fact that he is no more. I love him so much. Thanking you in advance.

May Allah forgive his sins and grant him jannatul firdaus. may He give the entire family the fortitude to bear the loss.

omo rere a gbeyin everyone of us. amin.

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For My Late Grandfather. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2012
Amin
Re: Please Pray For My Late Grandfather. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 10, 2012
ola_pluto: Salam alaikum dear brothers and sisters. I heard the sudden news of the death of my beloved grandfather last night. He was a great man who championed the cause of Islam in my town and environs. He loved everyone be you Muslim or not. He stood for the right things and I cannot remember anyone having anything against him. He was blessed financially from a young age, and he used his money to make people happy. He sponsored many people's educationand sponsored many people to hajj.
sir. Ur grandpa is a dead man. infact his lifeless body must have decayed by now. No amount of prayers will change anything for any dead person, thats why whilst on earth the preachers do preach to us to live a good life and repent from evil deeds cos there's no repentance in death. U his grandson should learn from his good deeds according to u, he's a very nice man. This only may guarantee him a place in paradise
Re: Please Pray For My Late Grandfather. by tbaba1234: 10:19pm On Apr 10, 2012
To Allah we belong and to him is our return

May Allah have mercy on your grand father. Amin
Re: Please Pray For My Late Grandfather. by sino(m): 1:18pm On Apr 11, 2012
May Allah forgive him his sins, save him from the punishment of the grave and have mercy on him on the day of accountability amin.
Re: Please Pray For My Late Grandfather. by mukina2: 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2012
From Allah we came to him we shall return.
May Allah forgive his shortcomings and grant him Al-Jannatul Firdaus.Ameen

(1) (Reply)

New Quran Developed In Kuwait! / The Virtue Of Fasting Six Days Of Shawwaal / Juz' Amma(the Last Chapters Of The Holy Qu'ran Listen with English Translation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.