Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,881 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Pls Interpret - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Interpret (547 Views)

Can Someone Pls Interpret This Dream For Me. / TRINITARIANS, How Do You Honestly Interpret This Verse In The Bible? / Urgent.....someone Pls Interpret My Dream. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Interpret by chioms4me: 7:54am On Mar 28, 2012
I had a dream where i found myself and a guy so much in love, spendin time 2geda,nt havin sex then suddenly found more guys wantin to marry me. am confused, want to know d meanin. am nt married yet, though in a r/ship wit a guy who is nt sayin anytin abt settlin down
Re: Pls Interpret by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 28, 2012
@ op. Just some few questions. How many relationships have u been in? Do you currently have a bf or are you courting? Has anyone proposed to you yet?
Re: Pls Interpret by Callotti: 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2012
When you have a good thing in your hands. . .the 'Devil' aka BAD LUCK sends others to confuse you.
Ask yourself one question.
Where were these other 'suitors' in your dream when you were single and unattached?

It never fails. YOU ARE ONLY ATTRACTIVE WHEN A MAN OR WOMAN HAS FOUND YOU WORTHY TO LOVE, CHERISH AND HOLD.
Don't be deceived.

Choose one and stick with one. . .then keep others as 'back'-ups. . .after marriage, to keep your husband ON HIS TOES!

That is how you play the game SUCCESSFULLY!kiss

Love only comes later. . .after you have proved the strength of your union. . .at least 20 years or more!

(1) (Reply)

Only Ten Days To Live / Are You Trapped In A Sense Of Religiosity? / What You Must Know About Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.