Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Police Uncover Ritualists, Fraudsters’ Shrine In Ogun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Uncover Ritualists, Fraudsters’ Shrine In Ogun (9303 Views)

Police Uncover 23 Baby Factories, Rescue Six Babies In Delta(pictured) / Missing Ogun Poly Student Found Dead In Shrine / The Road To Okija Shrine in ibo land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Uncover Ritualists, Fraudsters’ Shrine In Ogun by emmatok(m): 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2012
antartica: Is it a crime to have shrines for ancestoral reverence and continuity these days in nigeria? Because i have shrines in my place and i dont intend to giue them up for churches and mosques that sows the seeds of divisions and fundamental ignorance in african communities. The seeds of backwardness.

Another tribalism tread.

If I might ask, what crime was committed at the shrine, is owing a shrine a crime, are ritualists criminals?

Mr Police-man should state the crime committed and stop making noise.
Re: Police Uncover Ritualists, Fraudsters’ Shrine In Ogun by omega25red(m): 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2012
pictures or it didn't happen
Re: Police Uncover Ritualists, Fraudsters’ Shrine In Ogun by bilaya(m): 6:15pm On Mar 28, 2012
Yorubas and hypocrisy.so because the murderous shrine was discovered in yorubaland,it's now desecration of traditional worship.bloody people.I have always known that Yorubas are number one ritualists.Terrible set of people
Re: Police Uncover Ritualists, Fraudsters’ Shrine In Ogun by emsquare(m): 8:17pm On Mar 28, 2012
Logic Mind: we need to build more shrines

Hmmmm!!!
Re: Police Uncover Ritualists, Fraudsters’ Shrine In Ogun by prettyrich(f): 10:05pm On Mar 28, 2012
[quote author=babaowo][/quote]Well spoken my brother.iyah!!
Re: Police Uncover Ritualists, Fraudsters’ Shrine In Ogun by cuteboy2: 11:43pm On Mar 28, 2012
dj187: An igbo commissioner of police desecrating a shrine in yoruba land, i think it is an attempt to retaliate for the okija saga by OBJ & tafa balogun

Short-sighted tribalists.. Always reading tribal sentiments into the most altruistic actions by public officers.
If your sister or brother is kidnapped at bus-stop by one-chance bus and slaughtered at one of these ritual shrines, I believe you will not be so smug about smashing up and shutting down these centres of gore and brutal shedding of innocent people's blood.

Grow-up!!!!! angry angry
Re: Police Uncover Ritualists, Fraudsters’ Shrine In Ogun by alaper: 5:09am On Mar 29, 2012
For now all we can say is that they are using this place for either rituals or to defraud people or both".

What is the big deal I thought this is exactly what they do in church every sunday tongue tongue tongue
Re: Police Uncover Ritualists, Fraudsters’ Shrine In Ogun by Omofranca(f): 8:31am On Mar 29, 2012
It is about time! It's actually a crying shame that not more of these are uncovered. Very frequently, lucky escapees from such 'shrines' narrate their ordeal in the media but instead of law enforcement immediately following up with helicopters and dogs to trace such places, nothing is done and whole bus loads of passengers continue to be hijacked at will by these evil people.
Re: Police Uncover Ritualists, Fraudsters’ Shrine In Ogun by ekwynwa1: 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2012
Up Yoruba people
Re: Police Uncover Ritualists, Fraudsters’ Shrine In Ogun by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2012
as long as you are not sacrificing a human being there or defrauding somebody or causing nuisance in the society, then it is okay. there is freedom of association in nigeria.
Re: Police Uncover Ritualists, Fraudsters’ Shrine In Ogun by kayzzy24: 12:34am On Apr 04, 2012
Ninapha: [/b]

Indeed, its more power to his brain cos he is working at very low voltage. He arrested two men and was not sure what they were doing in their shrine. According to him "either they perform rituals, defraud or do both" when has assumption turn to evidence. This is why we keep applauding dullards as dukes
. An accused man is an accused until he is conficted
Re: Police Uncover Ritualists, Fraudsters’ Shrine In Ogun by Cholls(m): 10:22pm On Apr 09, 2022
ceejayluv:
Any evidence of "rituals"?... Infact define RITUAL.
cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

UDUTH Staff, 4 Others Arrested By DSS Over Alleged Sale Of Children / NDLEA Arrests Female Drug Smugglers In Abuja / He Was Alive And They Opened His Intestines Like Indomie Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.