Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Babs787, Where Did Allah Ever Refer To Muhammad As "the Spirit"? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Babs787, Where Did Allah Ever Refer To Muhammad As "the Spirit"? (5819 Views)

The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures / Questions - Due To Muhammad Tweets / Nestor:the Christian Monk In Syria Who Bore Witness To Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babs787, Where Did Allah Ever Refer To Muhammad As "the Spirit"? by pilgrim1(f): 3:46pm On Nov 02, 2007
@babs787,

Before I remind you yet again of the FACTS, let me bleach your illiterate scholars and slickers once again:

babs787:

4. 'another' comforter

Prof. Abdul-Ahad Dawud (formerly Rev. David Benjamin Keldani, Bishop of Uramia) says:

"The adjective 'another' preceding a foreign noun for the first time announced seems very strange and totally superfluous. There is no doubt that the text has been tampered with and distorted." (Muhammad in the Bible, Prof. Abdul-`Ahad Dawud, p. 211)

In one word, if you think that Muhammad was "another" comforter in the text, the slicker you quoted above is simply saying there should have been no such word as "another" in that text! Meaning? It simple means that Muhammad is not "another" comforter - and Prof. Abdul-Ahad Dawud has just burts your bubble! grin

If you doubt it, please grab a dictionary and look up the word: "superfluous" - and you will see that the guy is simply saying: 'don't put the word "another" in that verse!' If there is no such word (as Muslims are alwasy in the Habit of denying everything), then certaining, Muslims should stop looking for the one they call "ANOTHER" comforter! grin

You cannot claim to be posting illietrate "scholars" who burst your bubble and at the same time try to claim that Muhammad is the "another" comforter!

babs787:

"The Paraclete is a parallel figure to Jesus himself; and this conclusion is confirmed in the fact that the title is suitable for both. It is clear from 14:16 that the source thought there were sendings of two Paracletes, Jesus and his successor, the one following the other" (The Gospel of John a Commentary, Rudolf Bultmann, p. 567)

Lol. . . please, Babs borrow some intelligence and read! This is the implication of the quote above:

(a) If the "title is suitable for both" Jesus and the Comforter, my one question is that we look for the identity of the One whom Jesus directly called THE Comforter.

(b) In the same chapter of John 14, Jesus actually identified the One He was referring to when He spoke of THE Comforter:

John 14:26

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

(c) That being the case, WHERE does anybody - ALLAH, Jibril, or any Muslim - ever refer to Muhammad as "THE HOLY SPIRIT" in the Qur'an or Hadiths??

(d) If Allah NEVER claimed that "title" for Muhammad, then where did Muslim "professors" and slickers get the idea that JOHN 14: 16 & 26 were referring to Muhammad?!?

The FRAUD in Islam will continue to be exposed and keep people like pilgrim.1 far from the hideous duplicity of Muslim apologists!

Ciao. grin
Re: Babs787, Where Did Allah Ever Refer To Muhammad As "the Spirit"? by babs787(m): 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2007
@pilgrim

I will still continue to help you and not allow you wallow in your ignorance.

Please can holy spirit replaces human spirit?

How many holy spirits are we having since one is already in existence?
Re: Babs787, Where Did Allah Ever Refer To Muhammad As "the Spirit"? by babs787(m): 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2007
@pilgrim

Please do holy spirit speak or inspire?
Re: Babs787, Where Did Allah Ever Refer To Muhammad As "the Spirit"? by pilgrim1(f): 3:54pm On Nov 02, 2007
babs787:

You lost it this time, I didnt even lift anything from that link neither do I know that there is a site like that. They may have similar content or whatever, but the fact remains, I never did that .You may provide your rebuttal and stop avoiding issues.

Your LIES ontop of everything is not going to magically dribble a verse into the Qur'an to make Allah claim that Muhammad is the Holy Spirit!

If you never lifted anything from that site or any other similar site, it must be an awkward coincidence that you used their exact phrases in most places, not so? Keep lying - it takes nothing away from me; nor will it bless the cause of Islam! grin

Deal with the simple question: If Allah never referred to Muhammad as the Holy Spirit, Babs787 WHERE did you find the same Allah copping that title for Muhammad?

Even Olabowale is not as disingenous as you are - for he has simple acknowledged that the Comforter IS the Holy Spirit!

John 14:26
"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

The more you DENY the obvious, the further your duplicity shows! grin
Re: Babs787, Where Did Allah Ever Refer To Muhammad As "the Spirit"? by pilgrim1(f): 4:06pm On Nov 02, 2007
babs787:

@pilgrim

This is why I said you are a FRAUD, babs787! grin

You conveniently try to pretend that you never saw where I already addressed this question, abi? I will post my previous answer again:

Does the Holy Spirit speak?

#1.
1 Timothy 4:1

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils

#2.
Acts 8:29

Then the Spirit said unto Philip, Go near, and join thyself to this chariot.

Luke 12:12
For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.

I already gave those answers - and I've repeated it! Please come back and ask the same dumb question and further show what a FRAUD you really are! cool

Since I have given you a clear answer, I'll tease you with just one more from yours:

babs787:

WHO inspired Muhammad?

Evade that question, and you further don't interest me! grin
Re: Babs787, Where Did Allah Ever Refer To Muhammad As "the Spirit"? by babs787(m): 7:53pm On Nov 02, 2007
@pilgrims

Your shakara wont help you, you cant pretend as if you didnt see my questions in earlier posts nad if you missed, here they are

1. What is the position of 'another' in that context?

2. Was Jesus a comforter or not?

3. Can holy spirit replaces human being?

4. Has the holy spirit been in existence or not?

5. Since you claimed that the verse referred to Holy spirit,. please how many spirits will we be having?

Thanks
Re: Babs787, Where Did Allah Ever Refer To Muhammad As "the Spirit"? by pilgrim1(f): 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2007
@babs787,

There's no shakara in my posts - if there was anything in your illiterate replies and infantile questions that have already been addressed, we would have moved on. Like I said in the other thread where you excreted your buncombe again: "Your demented duplicity is a hallmark of every single one of your posts and debates, and you well have established yourself for the FRAUD that you are!" cool

(#1John 14:16
"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever"

And WHO is the Comforter?

(#2) John 14:26
"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."

This is why you keep repeating yourself endlessly because your mental capabilities are so below average to rise to the level of a simple honest acknowledgment that Muhammad is NOT the Comfortergrin

So you keep ducking the obvious fabrication that you boasted about - when not even Olabowale would be this illiterate to deny what is so simple and clear for all to see in the verses above. You're such a joke - and your voodoo will never work on pilgrim.1.

The FRAUD of parading Muhammad as "the Comforter" of John's Gospel chapters  14 and 16 is OVER!! And you can go home and weep that Allah did not know Muhammad at all to be "THE SPIRIT" . . . so your Muslim professors can dig their heads in shame for deceiving themselves and the gullible slickers who tried to fabricate the LIES!!

What would you do now that it's clear Muhammad is NOT the one spoken of in John 14:16 & 26 as "The Comforter. . . which is THE HOLY GHOST"?!?

Your FRAUD is staring you full circle: deal with your duplicity! cool
Re: Babs787, Where Did Allah Ever Refer To Muhammad As "the Spirit"? by mrpataki(m): 9:30pm On Nov 02, 2007
I have said times and over again, the only thing babs sabi na to dey ignore intellectual posts and construct error embedded English sentences as questions, thinking he is making sense to himself.

I simply can't understand under what rationale he comes up with his thinking. For a person who goes to Islamic websites to copy questions and post them on the forum, thinking he is sounding intelligent, I wonder to what extent he can go to when persuaded with bisimilai jargons to come take up terrorism.

The simple questions stares at him as the topic headline, he rather begins his plagiarism web dance acts again. Yeye boy grin

[size=34pt]Babs where did Allah Ever Refer to MO As the Spirit?[/size]

Please answer it with backings from the Quaran!
Re: Babs787, Where Did Allah Ever Refer To Muhammad As "the Spirit"? by pilgrim1(f): 9:43pm On Nov 02, 2007
@mrpataki,

Lol. . . how body? cheesy

mrpataki:

[size=14pt]Babs where did Allah Ever Refer to MO As the Spirit?[/size]

Please answer it with backings from the Quaran!

For Babs787 and his slickers who parade themselves as "Professors" when they know very well that Allah did not make the mistake of once referring to Muhammad ANYWHERE as "THE SPIRIT, this is a summary again:

#1. Muhammad is not once referred to as THE SPIRIT in the QUR'AN!! Never!

#2. Muhammad is not once referred to as THE SPIRIT in the HADITH!! Never!

#3. Muhammad is not the One referred to as THE SPIRIT in the BIBLE! Never!

#4. Nobody anywhere referred to Muhammad as "THE SPIRIT"!! Never!

#5. Only Muslim slickers try to fabricate the fantastic LIE to interpret Muhammad for what ALLAH never once called him!

The FRAUD is OVER! Islam is a big HOGWASH! cool
Re: Babs787, Where Did Allah Ever Refer To Muhammad As "the Spirit"? by Nobody: 2:52am On Nov 03, 2007
72 replies later NO answer to the question yet?  shocked

What is so hard in simply saying YES or NO? The deciet in islam has never been so apparent as on this thread. Perhaps they cant see the question clearly so i'll help them:

[size=28pt]Babs where did Allah Ever Refer to MO As the Spirit?[/size]
Re: Babs787, Where Did Allah Ever Refer To Muhammad As "the Spirit"? by babs787(m): 10:05am On Nov 03, 2007
@pilgrims

Posting same issues in every threads will not help but I will advise you to relax and go through the verses if they refer to Holy spirit.

This is why you keep repeating yourself endlessly because your mental capabilities are so below average to rise to the level of a simple honest acknowledgment that Muhammad is NOT the Comforter!

Please you may cry till tomorrow but the truth has been established. You are claiming that Muhammad cannot be the comforter, please is Jesus a comforter or not? How could holy spirit replaces another human being when the spirit has been and already in existence?

So you keep ducking the obvious fabrication that you boasted about - when not even Olabowale would be this illiterate to deny what is so simple and clear for all to see in the verses above. You're such a joke - and your voodoo will never work on pilgrim.1.

Nobody is ducking but you are the one confusing yourself and littering threads with same issues. I am asking you, has the holy spirit not been in existence when Jesus said another would be coming?

The FRAUD of parading Muhammad as "the Comforter" of John's Gospel chapters 14 and 16 is OVER!! And you can go home and weep that Allah did not know Muhammad at all to be "THE SPIRIT" . . . so your Muslim professors can dig their heads in shame for deceiving themselves and the gullible slickers who tried to fabricate the LIES!!

You may deny the truth from now till eternity and I will be bringing same for you to see. You are confused at the word 'spirit' used therein. Your trying to say what I never said will not help because I never said that Allah referred to Muhammad as the spirit in the Quran or Hadith but gave even gave you the greek meaning of that word 'spirit'. You are confused because it was interpreted as same but since you are inclined to falsehood, not ready to learn, let us put aside the word 'spirit' and we face the verses from different angle which is

1. Has the holy spirit been in existence or not?

2. Is Jesus a comforter or not?

4. what is the position of 'another' in that context?

5. What new things has it been telling apart from what Jesus did eg, fornication, adultery, theft, etc.

What would you do now that it's clear Muhammad is NOT the one spoken of in John 14:16 & 26 as "The Comforter. . . which is THE HOLY GHOST"?!?

Provide answers to the questions above since the word 'holy spirit' is your headache.

I know your problem is the word 'spirit' and in order not to be wasting time, I have provided questions you need to answer to know if it referred to holy spirit or not.

Your FRAUD is staring you full circle: deal with your duplicity!

I have not committed any fraud but you have been feigning ignorance all these while saying what I never said in the first place.
Re: Babs787, Where Did Allah Ever Refer To Muhammad As "the Spirit"? by pilgrim1(f): 10:21am On Nov 03, 2007
@babs787,

babs787:

@pilgrims

Posting same issues in every threads will not help but I will advise you to relax and go through the verses if they refer to Holy spirit.

<snip>

I have not committed any fraud but you have been feigning ignorance all these while saying what I never said in the first place.

Your FRAUD is staring you full circle - and up until now, if you think pilgrim.1 is your nightmare, you miss road! grin  Go over and see that there are MANY OTHERS who are asking you the same question I have asked - and have you given them any answers?

You have always challenged me to open a thread for a debate - and even though I spared you on several occasions, I decided to just scold you a little. Now you sit here further bleaching your duplicity  for all to see - so that they can confirm the same thing which was my goal in bringing you here: You babs787 are a FRAUD and you have given me more reasons to consider Islam a huge HOGWASHcool

I offered you just one simple question, and after 73 entries to this thread in less than 3 days, you have frantically searched for an answer and found none. . . instead you ran to litter other threads with your actus reus while crying your boohoo of "give them to me one by one!"

Even Olabowale as a Muslim has offered you a lifeline:

olabowale:

@Bab727: What is 'Holy spirit';  . . .

. . [size=14pt]Why continue to go about in a dialogue where the 'Holy Spirit or ghost', from the Bible is actually described and to be known by the functions and characterizationsof the duty of theat 'Holy spirit or ghost[/size].

If your own Muslim brother could see how hypocritic you are, then indeed the following verse is true about people like you:

Proverbs 26:12  --  Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit? there is more hope of a fool than of him.

Even if I don't have to say it yet again, you have indeed shown the FRAUD that you are! cool
Re: Babs787, Where Did Allah Ever Refer To Muhammad As "the Spirit"? by babs787(m): 10:47am On Nov 03, 2007
@pilgrims

Waiting under the saying of another person wont help, I have provided straight forward questions and replying same will make me believe that its for Holy spirit.

Here they are again:

1. Has the holy spirit been in existence or not?

2. Is Jesus a comforter or not?

4. what is the position of 'another' in that context?

5. What new things has it been telling apart from what Jesus did eg, fornication, adultery, theft, etc.
Re: Babs787, Where Did Allah Ever Refer To Muhammad As "the Spirit"? by pilgrim1(f): 12:30pm On Nov 03, 2007
@babs787,

babs787:

@pilgrims

Waiting under the saying of another person wont help, I have provided straight forward questions and replying same will make me believe that its for Holy spirit.

The answers:

(https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-90174.64.html#msg1643198)
(https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-90174.64.html#msg1643234)
(https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-90174.64.html#msg1643296)

- - - - -

Plus this from my earlier rejoinders:

(#1)  John 14:16
"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever"

And WHO is the Comforter?

(#2) John 14:26
"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."

- - - - -

Plus this from Olabowale:

@Bab727: What is 'Holy spirit';  . . .

. . Why continue to go about in a dialogue where the 'Holy Spirit or ghost', from the Bible is actually described and to be known by the functions and characterizationsof the duty of theat 'Holy spirit or ghost.

(https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-84252.256.html#msg1645107)
Re: Babs787, Where Did Allah Ever Refer To Muhammad As "the Spirit"? by auwal87(m): 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2007
Q1. Where did Allah (SWT) ever refer to Muhammad as the Spirit

The English word "spirit" comes from the Latin spiritus, meaning "breath" (compare spiritus asper), but also "soul, courage, vigor", ultimately from a PIE root *(s)peis- ("to blow"wink. In the Vulgate, the Latin word translates Greek (πνευμα), pneuma (Hebrew (רוח) ruah), as opposed to anima, translating psykhē. The word was loaned into Middle English via Old French espirit in the 13th century. In India Prana means breath.

The distinction between soul and spirit became current in Judeo-Christian terminology (e.g. Greek. psykhe vs. pneuma, Latin anima vs. spiritus, Hebrew ruach vs. neshama or nephesh; in Hebrew neshama from the root NSHM or breath.)

Shame, they only distance the word Soul and Spirit after the Bible. Spirit is Soul, Courage, Vigor.

Judge it yourself and see the Solution!
Re: Babs787, Where Did Allah Ever Refer To Muhammad As "the Spirit"? by pilgrim1(f): 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2007
@auwal,

auwal87:

Q1. Where did Allah (SWT) ever refer to Muhammad as the Spirit

<snip>

Judge it yourself and see the Solution!

Where is the solution to the question as to WHERE Allah ever referred to Muhammad as THE HOLY SPIRIT?!? grin
Re: Babs787, Where Did Allah Ever Refer To Muhammad As "the Spirit"? by babs787(m): 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2007
@pilgrims

You are seeing yourself now, you never answered my 5 questions only for you to be going in circles.

Islam is the Noah's ark of today, embark on it and be saved.
Re: Babs787, Where Did Allah Ever Refer To Muhammad As "the Spirit"? by babs787(m): 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2007
@pilgrims

Where is the solution to the question as to WHERE Allah ever referred to Muhammad as THE HOLY SPIRIT?!?

Allah never referred to Muhammad as the spirit but please you have read the greek interpretation of that word. For the fact that you are seeing spirit there doesnt mean that it is referring to holy spirit based on the fact that:

1. The holy spirit has been in existence since creation.

2. Jesus being a comforter said that if he did not go, the comforter would not come. This shows that he is not referring to Holy spirt because it has been in existence.

3. We alrerady have the holy spirit and another one is coming, how many would we be having?

Be wise, accept Islam before its too late cheesy
Re: Babs787, Where Did Allah Ever Refer To Muhammad As "the Spirit"? by auwal87(m): 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2007
Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.) is the Apostle of God

"Muhammad is the apostle of Allah. and those who are with him are strong against Unbelievers, (but) compassionate amongst each other. Thou wilt see them bow and prostrate themselves (in prayer), seeking Grace from Allah and (His) Good Pleasure. On their faces are their marks, (being) the traces of their prostration. This is their similitude in the Taurat; and their similitude in the Gospel is: like a seed which sends forth its blade, then makes it strong; it then becomes thick, and it stands on its own stem, (filling) the sowers with wonder and delight. As a result, it fills the Unbelievers with rage at them. Allah has promised those among them who believe and do righteous deeds forgiveness, and a great Reward"
( سورة الفتح , Al-Fath, Chapter #48, Verse #29).

"Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Messenger of Allah, and the Seal of the Prophets: and Allah has full knowledge of all things"
( سورة الأحزاب , Al-Ahzab, Chapter #33, Verse #40).

"But those who believe and work deeds of righteousness, and believe in the (Revelation) sent down to Muhammad - for it is the Truth from their Lord,- He will remove from them their ills and improve their condition"
( سورة محمد , Muhammad, Chapter #47, Verse #2).

Prophet Muhammad is not a Super natural being, He is only a Human Being like everybody else, except that He was Choosen by God to guide the rest of Human Beings like me and you, he was sent as a mercy to the Humanity he brought drastic changes to the way of life from curropt life to modest life. History already shows, the first University in the world was made by Muslims for Muslims with courses ranging from Science, Art, Philosophy, Medicine, etc.

Important

There are so many verses in the Holy Qur'an that Almighty tell us the Holliness of Prophet Jesus (PBUH), which includes;

Then will Allah say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Recount My favour to thee and to thy mother. Behold! I strengthened thee with the holy Spirit, so that thou didst speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. Behold! I taught thee the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel and behold! thou makest out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, by My leave, and thou breathest into it and it becometh a bird by My leave, and thou healest those born blind, and the lepers, by My leave. And behold! thou bringest forth the dead by My leave. And behold! I did restrain the Children of Israel from (violence to) thee when thou didst show them the clear Signs, and the unbelievers among them said: 'This is nothing but evident magic.'
( سورة المائدة , Al-Maeda, Chapter #5, Verse #110)

From above verse it is clear that God mention Jesus as the son of Mary, and God's favour is unto Him (Jesus) and His Mother (Mary).

If you are but truthful, then give me at least ONE PLACE where the word BIBLE is mentioned in the Bible. If you do tell me this I promise to you I will believe that Jesus is God, if you tell me where the word BIBLE is mentioned in the BIBLE, just one place.

Then if BIBLE is not mentioned in the BIBLE, how can one believe then that the Bible is revealed by GOD, or is the Word of God?

But Prophet Muhammad is clearly mentioned that he is a Prophet of God,

Also, let me know one Verse in the Bible that JESUS say I am Jesus, the God of all, or Jesus say; I AM GOD WORSHIP ME; or Jesus said; I AM SON OF GOD WORSHIP ME AND THEE FATHER, or where he said; I AM THREE IN ONE (TRINITY) WORSHIP US. Just one VERSE PLEASE, if there is not just tell me there is not, since I clearly told you that Prophet Muhammad is not mentioned as a Spirit in the Qur'an, because Spirit is destined the unborn or outborn, you will have spirit either not born or after death, so everyone have his spirit with him, But please answer my questions above.
Re: Babs787, Where Did Allah Ever Refer To Muhammad As "the Spirit"? by pilgrim1(f): 5:59pm On Nov 03, 2007
@babs787,

babs787:

@pilgrims

You are seeing yourself now, you never answered my 5 questions only for you to be going in circles.

Islam is the Noah's ark of today, embark on it and be saved.

What was your response to the answers I gave from John 14:16 & 26? cool

Lying is not a new thing in Islam - and Islam cannot survive without it!
Re: Babs787, Where Did Allah Ever Refer To Muhammad As "the Spirit"? by pilgrim1(f): 6:03pm On Nov 03, 2007
@auwal87,

auwal87:

Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.) is the Apostle of God

"Muhammad is the apostle of Allah. and those who are with him are strong against Unbelievers, (but) compassionate amongst each other. Thou wilt see them bow and prostrate themselves (in prayer), seeking Grace from Allah and (His) Good Pleasure. On their faces are their marks, (being) the traces of their prostration. This is their similitude in the Taurat; and their similitude in the Gospel is: like a seed which sends forth its blade, then makes it strong; it then becomes thick, and it stands on its own stem, (filling) the sowers with wonder and delight. As a result, it fills the Unbelievers with rage at them. Allah has promised those among them who believe and do righteous deeds forgiveness, and a great Reward"
( سورة الفتح , Al-Fath, Chapter #48, Verse #29).

"Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Messenger of Allah, and the Seal of the Prophets: and Allah has full knowledge of all things"
( سورة الأحزاب , Al-Ahzab, Chapter #33, Verse #40).

"But those who believe and work deeds of righteousness, and believe in the (Revelation) sent down to Muhammad - for it is the Truth from their Lord,- He will remove from them their ills and improve their condition"
( سورة محمد , Muhammad, Chapter #47, Verse #2).

Prophet Muhammad is not a Super natural being, He is only a Human Being like everybody else, except that He was Choosen by God to guide the rest of Human Beings like me and you, he was sent as a mercy to the Humanity he brought drastic changes to the way of life from curropt life to modest life. History already shows, the first University in the world was made by Muslims for Muslims with courses ranging from Science, Art, Philosophy, Medicine, etc.

Important

There are so many verses in the Holy Qur'an that Almighty tell us the Holliness of Prophet Jesus (PBUH), which includes;

Then will Allah say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Recount My favour to thee and to thy mother. Behold! I strengthened thee with the holy Spirit, so that thou didst speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. Behold! I taught thee the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel and behold! thou makest out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, by My leave, and thou breathest into it and it becometh a bird by My leave, and thou healest those born blind, and the lepers, by My leave. And behold! thou bringest forth the dead by My leave. And behold! I did restrain the Children of Israel from (violence to) thee when thou didst show them the clear Signs, and the unbelievers among them said: 'This is nothing but evident magic.'
( سورة المائدة , Al-Maeda, Chapter #5, Verse #110)

From above verse it is clear that God mention Jesus as the son of Mary, and God's favour is unto Him (Jesus) and His Mother (Mary).

If you are but truthful, then give me at least ONE PLACE where the word BIBLE is mentioned in the Bible. If you do tell me this I promise to you I will believe that Jesus is God, if you tell me where the word BIBLE is mentioned in the BIBLE, just one place.

Then if BIBLE is not mentioned in the BIBLE, how can one believe then that the Bible is revealed by GOD, or is the Word of God?

Also, let me know one Verse in the Bible that JESUS say I am Jesus, the God of all, or Jesus say; I AM GOD WORSHIP ME; or Jesus said; I AM SON OF GOD WORSHIP ME AND THEE FATHER, or where he said; I AM THREE IN ONE (TRINITY) WORSHIP US. Just one VERSE PLEASE, if there is not just tell me there is not, since I clearly told you that Prophet Muhammad is not mentioned as a Spirit in the Qur'an, because Spirit is destined the unborn or outborn, you will have spirit either not born or after death, so everyone have his spirit with him, But please answer my questions above.

In all you have spewed out up there, just a simple question:

WHERE did Allah mention that Muhammad was the HOLY SPIRIT which your Muslim apologists have claimed to interpret for him in John 14:16 & 26? grin

You guys are such blind bats, it is unbelievable to watch the entertainment!

Your own Muslim apologists tried to dribble in Muhammad into the Gospel of John 14 through 16. That was, most certainly, a humongous FRAUD on their part! Since then, I have shown the connection in those chapters of John's Gospel - but up until now, you guys bury your faces in the sand and spew out apologies to take Muhammad back from the Gospel of John! grin

Do you have anymore satirical dramas to run to? cool
Re: Babs787, Where Did Allah Ever Refer To Muhammad As "the Spirit"? by babs787(m): 6:11pm On Nov 03, 2007
@pilgrims

What was your response to the answers I gave from John 14:16 & 26?

I told you that it has no relatonship with holy spirit and these are my reasons:

2. Jesus being a comforter said that if he did not go, the comforter would not come. This shows that he is not referring to Holy spirt because it has been in existence.

3. We alrerady have the holy spirit and another one is coming, how many would we be having?

Be wise, accept Islam before its too late

Lying is not a new thing in Islam - and Islam cannot survive without it
!

We have been seeing the LIAR and ESCAPIST  grin grin

WHERE did Allah mention that Muhammad was the HOLY SPIRIT which your Muslim apologists have claimed to interpret for him in John 14:16 & 26?

Continue making your roundabout argument. You are still confusing yourself cos the verses mentioned holy spirit and I have been asking you to reply my questions and if you are able to, I will agree that the verses are for holy spirit. Allah never referred to Muhammad as the spirit, common, check the greek meaning of that word and you would read that the verses in question do not have anything to do with holy spirit because it has been in existence since creation and expecting another one will lead to how many spirits?

Islam is the Noah's Ark of Today
Re: Babs787, Where Did Allah Ever Refer To Muhammad As "the Spirit"? by pilgrim1(f): 6:12pm On Nov 03, 2007
@babs787,

babs787:

@pilgrims

I told you that it has no relatonship with holy spirit and these are my reasons:

Be wise, accept Islam before its too late

We have been seeing the LIAR and ESCAPIST grin grin

Continue making your roundabout argument. You are still confusing yourself because the verses mentioned holy spirit and I have been asking you to reply my questions and if you are able to, I will agree that the verses are for holy spirit. Allah never referred to Muhammad as the spirit, common, check the greek meaning of that word and you would read that the verses in question do not have anything to do with holy spirit because it has been in existence since creation and expecting another one will lead to how many spirits?

Islam is the Noah's Ark of Today

(https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-84252.256.html#msg1645680)
[size=14pt]JOHN 14:26[/size]

(https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-84252.256.html#msg1645698)
Are there TWO different "Comforter" in John 14:16 & 26?!?

It doesn't matter how many times you deny it, you will meet with the same FACT! Lying in Islam is one of the strong reasons that led me forever out of Islam! cool
Re: Babs787, Where Did Allah Ever Refer To Muhammad As "the Spirit"? by auwal87(m): 6:16pm On Nov 03, 2007
I clearly told you in my last post; that means you do not even read posts through, you just reply.

Prophet Muhammad is not mentioned anywhere in the Holy Qur'an that He is Holy Spirit.

And I asked you questions;

Please do not make me be repeating the above question,

JUST ANSWER IT RIGHT AWAY, THANKS!
Re: Babs787, Where Did Allah Ever Refer To Muhammad As "the Spirit"? by auwal87(m): 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2007
Or at least where in the Bible GOD said " THIS IS MY BOOK REVEALED TO MANKIND AS A GUIDE, READ IT "

The Religion must be solidly bounded on the Bible, without the Bible being credible den the religion itself have a sought of question marks,

I am sure you are the loosers if you did not accept Islam,  

God is watching you anytime 24/7, God is closer than your heart,
Re: Babs787, Where Did Allah Ever Refer To Muhammad As "the Spirit"? by pilgrim1(f): 6:43pm On Nov 03, 2007
@auwal87,

auwal87:

I clearly told you in my last post; that means you do not even read posts through, you just reply.

Prophet Muhammad is not mentioned anywhere in the Holy Qur'an that He is Holy Spirit.

You'd be surprised at the fact that I read posts CAREFULLY before posting a reply. I read yours as well - carefully. And the reason why I repeated that question is because you thought you're the newly arrived Muslim apologist to lecture us on the Etymology of Soul and Spirit. Since no one was falling for that whimper of yours, you predictably whined that it was "shameful" to have even made reference to it in the first place!

The cheek of it all! grin

Anyhow, when you read the Gospels (especially John 14:16 & 26), it is clear that the Comforter in context was NOT Muhammad, but none other than the Holy Spirit. Since you guys cheapen yourself so badly to suppose to teach the Greeks their language (what arrogance), then I simply left you the question that, after all your bloviates, WHERE did Allah ever refer to Muhammad as the One of whom Jesus spoke of in John 14:16 & 26.

Neither you nor your celebrated slickers have been able to rise above that question - which has proven to be your deathknell after how many days and still counting?

Get a life. Islam is a huge HOGWASH - and you errand boys are further confirming it! cool
Re: Babs787, Where Did Allah Ever Refer To Muhammad As "the Spirit"? by auwal87(m): 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2007
YOU STILL DID NOT ANSWER MY QUESTION AS TO;;;

PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION, THE OTHER ONE IS ANSWERED, ANSWER MY OWN NOW PLEASE, I AM WAITING FOR YOU PLEASE,
Re: Babs787, Where Did Allah Ever Refer To Muhammad As "the Spirit"? by pilgrim1(f): 6:51pm On Nov 03, 2007
@auwal87,

auwal87:

Or at least where in the Bible GOD said " THIS IS MY BOOK REVEALED TO MANKIND AS A GUIDE, READ IT "

Tel you what: you will not find that statement as you're trying to craft into the Bible GOD's mouth. But I wonder what God Muhammad was referring to when he kissed the Torah - yes, the same Torah in his day - and then made the remarkable statement that he believed in the One who revealed it!

Go and research your Hadith - and come back let me know if you can be twofaced to deny it before I bleach you as well! grin

Besides that, you find numerous attestations to the FACT that in the Torah, there is an undebatable volume of references to the clear injunction that what Moses wrote therein was given by GOD. cool

auwal87:

The Religion must be solidly bounded on the Bible, without the Bible being credible den the religion itself have a sought of question marks,

I hear you. Tell me if Islam would survive the next two minutes without the Qur'an?

You're such a dunce that it's amazing reading your caterwauls as a poor substitute for intelligence. grin

auwal87:

I am sure you are the loosers if you did not accept Islam,

We're waiting. I know why I LEFT Islam for good - and your duplicity is one more confirmation of WHY I ought to stay out of it! cool

auwal87:

God is watching you anytime 24/7, God is closer than your heart,

I know - and there's no other ay to know the import and reality of that statement until you have experienced the loving power of Jesus Christ!

Cheers.
Re: Babs787, Where Did Allah Ever Refer To Muhammad As "the Spirit"? by pilgrim1(f): 7:04pm On Nov 03, 2007
@auwal87,

auwal87:

YOU STILL DID NOT ANSWER MY QUESTION AS TO;;;

Unless you are seriously in need of some optical operation, not even a blind bat could see that I already dealt with that "question". When is your next appointment to the optics? grin

auwal87:

Dunce! What is the etymology of 'BIBLE'?

I'm not evading the question; but as soon as you seek an answer to it, you would have found your confusion sorted.

In the same vein, the word Bible does not appear in the Bible itself; rather you find numerous verses using the other word "SCRIPTURE". Do you have a problem with that?

When I was a Muslim, slickers like Naik Zakir used that trick effectively to show how illiterate they really are - because if anyone in the crowds he often spoke to had realized that Naik and his cohorts had no hint of the etymology of the words they tried to castigate, they would long have been put out of their pranks. But No - Muslims today applaud them - and others in their rank and file have continued to folloow the same trait to deceive the Muslim ummah.

That is why I brought you guys here to bleach that duplicity away and offer you the opportunity to demonstrate how illiterate you can be - aside the hideous dishonesty you spew out!

auwal87:

What part of the Bible says so? cool

auwal87:

Okay, as requested - I will answer your question above, sir! cool

You asked for just one verse where Jesus said He was the SON of GOD? Please look again in that same John's Gospel, chapter 10, verse 36:

John 10:36 -- "Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?"

There! Am I still under arrest? cool

auwal87:

PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION, THE OTHER ONE IS ANSWERED, ANSWER MY OWN NOW PLEASE, I AM WAITING FOR YOU PLEASE,

Hehehe. . . grin you're not even a challenge - just a towns-cryer with an out-moded PAS!

Enjoy!! cool
Re: Babs787, Where Did Allah Ever Refer To Muhammad As "the Spirit"? by auwal87(m): 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2007
Why do you refused to take this then;

17Finally they turned again to the blind man, "What have you to say about him? It was your eyes he opened."  The man replied, "He is a prophet."
John 9:36,

JOHN IS A LIAR, HE SAID MANY LIARS OF JESUS, HE MISLEADED MANY PEOPLE LIKE YOU, SINCE THAT TIME HE STARTED MISLEADING, THAT IS JUST A STORY GIVEN BY JOHN WHICH IS LIE, (JUST LIKE HADITH, IT MAY BE TRUE OR LIE),  BUT JOHN IS A TYPICAL LIAR THAT MISLEADED MANY, SINCE THAT TIME,

34Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are gods'[e]? 35If he called them 'gods,' to whom the word of God came—and the Scripture cannot be broken— 36what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, 'I am God's Son'? 37Do not believe me unless I do what my Father does. 38But if I do it, even though you do not believe me, believe the miracles, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father." 39Again they tried to seize him, but he escaped their grasp.

ALL STORY OF JOHN; We only know the 10 Commandments FINISH, from there all those are typical human beings like me and you that wrote them to mislead people,

IT IS A BOOK AUTHORED BY HUMAN BEINGS

We must first of all know that the entire Bible is corrupted and unreliable and is mostly filled with man-made laws and corruption! "`How can you say, "We [the Jews] are wise, for we have the law of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?' (From the NIV Bible, Jeremiah 8:cool"

The Revised Standard Version makes it even clearer: "How can you say, 'We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us'? But, behold, the false pen of the scribes has made it (i.e., the bible) into a LIE. (From the RSV Bible, Jeremiah 8:cool"

In either translation, we clearly see that the Jews had so much corrupted the Bible with their man-made cultural laws, that they had turned the Bible into a lie!

See Also Deuteronomy 31:25-29 where Moses peace be upon him predicted the corruption/tampering of the Law (Bible) after his death.

The Book of Moses predicted that the Law (Bible) will get corrupted. The Book of Jeremiah which came approximately 826 years after did indeed confirm this corruption.
Re: Babs787, Where Did Allah Ever Refer To Muhammad As "the Spirit"? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2007
there is no point correcting auwal . . . lets just leave him to wail into his feeding bottle.
Re: Babs787, Where Did Allah Ever Refer To Muhammad As "the Spirit"? by pilgrim1(f): 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2007
@auwal87,

Lol. . . it seems a lot more people have been reading our discussions than I actually realized. Since most of my friends have impressed upon me to apologise to you personally, here it is:

auwal87 - pilgrim.1 apologises. smiley

That said, let me gently dialogue with you:

auwal87:

Why do you refused to take this then;

17Finally they turned again to the blind man, "What have you to say about him? It was your eyes he opened." The man replied, "He is a prophet."
John 9:36,

Christians (myself included) have never refused to receive the fact that Jesus Christ was a Prophet. The one thing to understand here is that is not the only thing He is called in the Bible. Among others, we find the following:

~ Son of Man (Matthew 9:6)

~ Son of God (John 10:36)

~ The Prophet (John 7:40)

~ The Lord of the sabbath (Matthew 12:8)

~ The Christ (Matthew 16:16)

~ The Saviour (John 4:42)

~ and the King (Matthew 27:11)

~ Christ the Lord (Luke 2:11)

(Please verify those verses - I'm just quoting them from memory and don't kow at the moment if they're all accurate!)

Now, if you read in one verse that Jesus is the Prophet; and then another says He is the Son of Man; and yet another says He is the Christ. . . and then another says He is the Saviour; what is so difficult to then accept the other verses declaring Him to be the Son of God?

It is easier for many people to accept a few convenient things about Christ, but selective reading will never serve the purpose of truth, until we are willing to read ALL and not be prejudiced against any verse.

auwal87:

JOHN IS A LIAR, HE SAID MANY LIARS OF JESUS, HE MISLEADED MANY PEOPLE LIKE YOU, SINCE THAT TIME HE STARTED MISLEADING, THAT IS JUST A STORY GIVEN BY JOHN WHICH IS LIE, (JUST LIKE HADITH, IT MAY BE TRUE OR LIE), BUT JOHN IS A TYPICAL LIAR THAT MISLEADED MANY, SINCE THAT TIME,

Well, John is not a liar as you alleged. As a former Muslim, we were fed a steady diet of such allegations; but I wonder why Mulims have been trying to prove that Muhammad is the Comforter from the Gospel of John - the same man that you now accuse of being a liar?

What you have just done is destroy the very foundation that Muslims have tried to build their hopes on. because if Muhammad is not that "Comforter", it would expose those Muslim apologists who have been misleading the Muslim ummah to believe that he actually was the Comforter.

Alleging such accusations against John will not help our discusson. smiley

auwal87:

34Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are gods'[e]? 35If he called them 'gods,' to whom the word of God came—and the Scripture cannot be broken— 36what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, 'I am God's Son'? 37Do not believe me unless I do what my Father does. 38But if I do it, even though you do not believe me, believe the miracles, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father." 39Again they tried to seize him, but he escaped their grasp.

ALL STORY OF JOHN; We only know the 10 Commandments FINISH, from there all those are typical human beings like me and you that wrote them to mislead people,

Like I said, John is not as you accused.

On the other hand, if you know only the 10 commandments, then Muhammad cannot then be the Prophet in Deuteronomy 18.

This dilemma will continue to be a problem for the simple Muslim who is not willing to come to terms with his allegations and unfounded accusations.

Many blessings. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Importance Of Helping Others / Snoop Dogg Joins Nation Of Islam. / Christians (evangelism) And Their Deceptions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 185
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.