Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Paper Egg Tray Production - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paper Egg Tray Production (5411 Views)

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Buy Or Book Ur Bulk Paper Egg Crate @ Cheapest Rate / Paper Egg Tray Making Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paper Egg Tray Production by bawelat: 10:29am On Mar 29, 2012
Hello good people of the forum is thier anybody in the house that can funish me with comprehensive details on how to produce paper egg tray, from how to source for materials to production process and how to market it. any reasonable sugestion will be highly appreciated
Re: Paper Egg Tray Production by bawelat: 3:16pm On Apr 02, 2012
bawelat: Hello good people of the forum is thier anybody in the house that can funish me with comprehensive details on how to produce paper egg tray, from how to source for materials to production process and how to market it. any reasonable sugestion will be highly appreciated
is their nobody in the house with the know how on how to produce this paper egg tray pls your candid openion is needed.thanks
Re: Paper Egg Tray Production by udgata2: 7:14am On May 14, 2012
Hi Bawelat
Paper Egg trays are produced from waste paper recycling to make a uniform pulp suspension,and subsequently Pressing the pulp in between two moulds and additional water drainage by vacuum/
A simple 700 trays per hour complete machine without online dryer will cost you roughly USD 40,000/- from India.Delivery time is two months.
The wet trays are transferred manually into a cage and kept outside for sundrying.Online dryers are avialble but very expensive.
Regards
Tushar
tusharudgata@hotmail.com
Pulp and Paper Technologist

Hello good people of the forum is thier anybody in the house that can funish me with comprehensive details on how to produce paper egg tray, from how to source for materials to production process and how to market it. any reasonable sugestion will be highly appreciated
Re: Paper Egg Tray Production by Horus(m): 5:35pm On Jan 02, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH7-xDzJp5Y

small paper egg tray making machine working in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Shower Screens: What Is The Difference Between Them? / How To Earn $1000 Monthly Designing Landing Pages On Fiverr / Fidelity Bank Announces 94% Surge In PAT In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.