Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita (23768 Views)

A Northerner Must Emerge President In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide.–lawal Kaita. / Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 / A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide - Lawal Kaita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by sinachiman: 11:14am On Mar 30, 2012
As the saying goes he who laughs last laughs best the worthless core north elites tot is game as usaual we hav wise up i second d motion that after gej 2019 to complete his constitutional 2 tenure power goes to south east 4 8 yrs then 2 middle belt say David Mark 4 8yrs then to south west 4 another 8 yrs by then we will know if they will fly to shara desert and die there nonsence babaric people
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by Ameh02(m): 11:20am On Mar 30, 2012
Kaita and his likes are nothing but deluded Nigerians from the north who believe in the fake promises of their mentors and religion leaders that power is their birth right. The north have ruled Nigeria more than any other region with nothing to show for it, given huge poverty rate, illetracy, underdevelopment and backwardness. Kaita and his like should desist from such wayward way of addressing national issues. He Kaita said he believe in election so let him come out and contest maybe he will win. If not tha he is myopic in his reason if Nigeria should divide who will suffer if more. What is the north contributing to the national treasury anyway? He needs to also know that the era they instigate their almajiris to cause riot and south will turn run is over. If not that he is a foolish elder state man is it only the south and christian that are suffering their devilish sponsored boko haram activities. Kaita should be ashame of himself for making such foolish, childish statement. He is a disgrace to his status and his age.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by lonamy: 11:24am On Mar 30, 2012
Nigeria still dey as a country? I think sey im don divide since. Why is that monkey spitting life coal and fire.
Must north rule nigeria at all? They are the problem of Nigeria. Remove North from the current map of Nigeria, you will experience Growth, Development, 24/7 electricity and greater advancement.

Those boko harams will not let this contry move forward.

1 Like

Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by gegee(m): 12:17pm On Mar 30, 2012
sey aso rock na lawal kaita papa house ? angry
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by sayusuf(m): 12:28pm On Mar 30, 2012
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by AustineE1: 1:32pm On Mar 30, 2012
Its so funny how leaders emerge in the North,all it takes to be a leader in the North, is to make inflammatory statements & incite the poor masses&u instantly become a hero...in the south,street urchins sometimes cause civil unrest but in the North there leaders are worst than street urchins,violence is there bed fellow!....Woe betides the North(core North) come 2015!we will re-awake the Gideon Orkar Solution!
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by noiseless: 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2012
I'm so glad for a man like gej nomatter what some people may say of him, because it took his presidency for many nigerians to acknowllege that when one says nigeria is fake, truely she is worst than fake,as it is only a man who would have the courage to say (WTF) when he sees how rotten nigeria has been and decide to do something about it,without shaken after everything to they enemy has throwen against his government to frighten him so that they (the enemies) could keep with the rotten old way. This arogancy will one day come to an end and people will then begin to reason like humans and not savages.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by noiseless: 1:39pm On Mar 30, 2012
It would do you much better if you worry about your north and leave the south,Yoruba or igbo for now because your north needs urgent attention ok?
sayusuf: i am certain that there is no unity in d south, yoruba nd igbo will never be one.if nigeria is divided north nd south, igbo will oppress yoruba. How ever,if yoruba show them cowardness, they will b slaves 2 igbo, since no hausa to liberate them.the only way igbo will realise their biafra, is for nigeria 2 b divided north nd south.
It would do you much better if you worry about your north and leave the south,Yoruba or igbo for now because your north needs urgent attention ok?
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 30, 2012
Laf no gree me post anything since.
If I wan type, my body go dey vibrate because of laf. So I com relax, com laf well well.
I laf for English, I laf for Naija, then i com laf for Biafra.

mmmmmmh. hahahahahahahhahaha, hohohohohohohoh hahahahaahahaah.
Cheeeeiiii, choooooooiiiii, chaaaaaaiiii. Chineke m ee!

My national anthem:

Nigeria has never been one, Nigeria is not one, Nigeria can never be one.

The sooner we agree to split in peace, the better for all of us. Else, we can contionue to pretend.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by Dede1(m): 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2012
@POST

This is what I call show of political backbone or balls. I wholeheartedly support the idea of division of the cesspit called Nigeria if a northerner, even if he/she is dumb and senile, did not emerge in 2015.

It is unfortunate certain moronic southerners crowned the dullards from northern region of Nigeria as leaders and rulers in 1967.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by olaheavy: 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2012
@sayusuf, or what the Bleep your name is, you must be insane to think that the cannibalistic Igbos would subjugate the Yoruba if and when Nigeria breaks up! Even you Hausa/Fulani bastards can't touch us not to talk of the human-eating Igbos! Infact, ask your elders in the Arewa who won the fucking Biafra/Civil war! It was definitely us, Yoruba! Without us the smelly, ragtag Igbo foot soldiers would have run you down down. Idiot!
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by Dede1(m): 3:49pm On Mar 30, 2012
olaheavy: @sayusuf, or what the Bleep your name is, you must be insane to think that the cannibalistic Igbos would subjugate the Yoruba if and when Nigeria breaks up! Even you Hausa/Fulani bastards can't touch us not to talk of the human-eating Igbos! Infact, ask your elders in the Arewa who won the fucking Biafra/Civil war! It was definitely us, Yoruba! Without us the smelly, ragtag Igbo foot soldiers would have run you down down. Idiot!

You are the person who seemed delusional through your post. How goofy are you to compare Igbo with Fulani or Hausa? Baring help from nobody, the combination of Hausa, Fulani, Kanuri and Yoruba is no match to Ndigbo.

The smelly arses of Yoruba would have been whipped 7 ways to Sunday if not for external help.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by ELVIKING(m): 4:07pm On Mar 30, 2012
Nna na waooo, 4get dis pple, dem neva realise say power don change hands, foreva. Infact na break up we dey even pray 4
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by ELVIKING(m): 4:14pm On Mar 30, 2012
Hmmmmmm
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by ELVIKING(m): 4:17pm On Mar 30, 2012
Dede1: @POST

This is what I call show of political backbone or balls. I wholeheartedly support the idea of division of the cesspit called Nigeria if a northerner, even if he/she is dumb and senile, did not emerge in 2015.

It is unfortunate certain moronic southerners crowned the dullards from northern region of Nigeria as leaders and rulers in 1967.
are u really?
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by Kayi(m): 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2012
Core North has taught you politics and leadership and GEJ knows better than you know that without north there will be no Nigeria.If I'm wrong tell me what get you stuck with (parasites) as you always prefer to refer to the north.May be you enjoy your self inflicted wahala
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by Beaf: 5:43pm On Mar 30, 2012
Kayi: Core North has taught you politics and leadership and GEJ knows better than you know that [b]without north there will be no Nigeria.[/b]If I'm wrong tell me what get you stuck with (parasites) as you always prefer to refer to the north.May be you enjoy your self inflicted wahala

Is the bolded a pride? Dude, nobody wants a Nigeria that the core-North has phucked up; we have been listed as a failed state for donkey years now, because of the wicked fools at the head of the core-Northern hegemony.

The core-Northern leaders are vampires and no better; in before taking a look at what their abysmal mediocrity has brought on Nigeria; look at the suffering of the ordinary Northerner; look at the pitiable terrain of the core-North where one in four kids is an almajiri; consider that there are a whopping 10 million almajiri's; recall the the place is also one of the few left in the World with polio... I could go ono and on, but would take an id!ot to beat his chest about the so-called leadership and political talent of the core-North. They are a pack of phucking scarabs, half of whom should be in jail.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by ak47mann(m): 5:54pm On Mar 30, 2012
Beaf:

Is the bolded a pride? Dude, nobody wants a Nigeria that the core-North has phucked up; we have been listed as a failed state for donkey years now, because of the wicked fools at the head of the core-Northern hegemony.

The core-Northern leaders are vampires and no better; in before taking a look at what their abysmal mediocrity has brought on Nigeria; look at the suffering of the ordinary Northerner; look at the pitiable terrain of the core-North where one in four kids is an almajiri; consider that there are a whopping 10 million almajiri's; recall the the place is also one of the few left in the World with polio... I could go ono and on, but would take an id!ot to beat his chest about the so-called leadership and political talent of the core-North. They are a pack of phucking scarabs, half of whom should be in jail.
ekekekekekekekeke hehehehehehehehehe hey hey hey hey cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by BusHouse(m): 6:13pm On Mar 30, 2012
Beaf: This man deserves to be arrested. He is also one of those that threatened to make the country ungovernable.
He is untouchable. Unfortunately GEJ does not have d willpower to arrest such people, its really unfortunate. He treatened to make nigeria ungovernable and now he's treatening secession. Its really unfortunate. Nigeria as a nation is living on borrowed time.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by otondo55: 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2012
...and how is this lawal of a man, sure that Nigeria will remain one by 2015.
For sure utterance and its manifestation of Boko Haram, lawal should be in prison by now, for wasting souls.

We cant wait to be out of this devil-infested nation. Living with this parasite called north, sucks.

Split this "Unholy marriage" called Nigeria, we have nothing in common !
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by otondo55: 8:24pm On Mar 30, 2012
Laf no gree me post anything since.
If I wan type, my body go dey vibrate because of laf. So I com relax, com laf well well.
I laf for English, I laf for Naija, then i com laf for Biafra.

mmmmmmh. hahahahahahahhahaha, hohohohohohohoh hahahahaahahaah.
Cheeeeiiii, choooooooiiiii, chaaaaaaiiii. Chineke m ee!

My national anthem:

Nigeria has never been one, Nigeria is not one, Nigeria can never be one.

The sooner we agree to split in peace, the better for all of us. Else, we can contionue to pretend.
[b]
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by daviesmania(m): 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2012
Shuarap dier ABOKI KAITA. Satan polish u dier. Boko ....?
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by LaughterNoon(m): 9:34pm On Mar 30, 2012
sayusuf: isah kaita just said d mind of all northerners. Power back 2 d north by all means (coup,election,rigging,war,assassination,etc) , . Just wait nd see. I strongly believe dat wid ur so called exposure,westernization,education,crudeoil,seatport....u can never ever marginalize almajiris nd abokis or what ever u called us. Wait nd see, just wait nd see, time will tell,surely tell.
One nigeria
Aboki na ayazi kwan nu muzzles nowadays chere kwan nu ka anyi gafe cha nu o, ndi ochu nama
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by nduchucks: 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2012
Pressure should be increased on GEJ and his cohorts to invest in the education of the marginalized masses up North. Kudos to the USA

WASHINGTON (AFP) – The United States said Thursday it wanted to step up development assistance to Nigeria’s restive Muslim-majority north as it urged the Abuja government to address grievances underlying violence.

Johnnie Carson, the assistant secretary of state for Africa, confirmed that the United States had approached Nigeria to open a consulate in the flashpoint city of Kano, where coordinated attacks two months ago killed 185 people.

A US consulate in Kano would “give us a presence in the north diplomatically but it would also give us an opportunity to expand our development assistance activities into the north,” Carson told the Senate Foreign Affairs Committee.

Carson said the United States hopes to focus on education and other social programs in the North. He said Nigeria was strategically critical, as the continent’s most populous nation “can be a powerful force for promoting stability and prosperity all over Africa.”

Nearly daily violence by the Islamist-oriented group Boko Haram has claimed more than 1,000 lives since mid-2009, according to AFP and rights groups, with the January 20 anti-police bombings and shootings among the most brazen.

Carson, while voicing concern about Boko Haram, said that Nigeria’s federal government needed to address “the underlying political and socio-economic problems in the north” to prevent extremism.

“The government must also promote respect for human rights by its security forces, whose heavy-handed tactics and extra-judicial killings reinforce the belief that Abuja is insensitive to the concerns of the north,” he said

US to boost aid to restive Nigerian’s Muslim-majority north
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 30, 2012
sayusuf: i am certain that there is no unity in d south, yoruba nd igbo will never be one.if nigeria is divided north nd south, igbo will oppress yoruba. How ever,if yoruba show them cowardness, they will b slaves 2 igbo, since no hausa to liberate them.the only way igbo will realise their biafra, is for nigeria 2 b divided north nd south.
the Igboman is not oppresive in anyway.His policy is live and let live.Igbo people are peace loving people. Ever heard of Igbo people fighting their host? No,except in self defence.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by MrEverest(m): 11:38pm On Mar 30, 2012
the best way to divide Nigeria according to Kaita is for GEJ to continue in power beyond 2015 or hand over to an igboman, now the question is will the secession of the polio,guinea worm and poverty infested core north not be a good riddance to bad rubbish. what has these Godforsaken people got to offer if not death and destruction to their visitors, moronic ingrates who will never appreciate all that they have gained from the south. i wonder if the north would have been any better than the likes of Niger, Somalia or Chad.FOOLS tongue tongue tongue
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 31, 2012
Mr Everest: i wonder if the north would have been any better than the likes of Niger, Somalia or Chad.FOOLS tongue tongue tongue
truely, I WONDER!!!!!
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by Onlytruth(m): 9:25am On Mar 31, 2012
Sai Jonathan 2015!
Sai Jonathan 2019!!
Sai SE 2023!!! cool cool cool

Sai Middlebelt 2031!
Sai SW 2039!!

Aboki can migrate to Northern Sudan. cool cool cool
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by OneNaira6: 10:02am On Mar 31, 2012
So the cat is finally out of the bag. Nigerians scream "hallelujah" The north finally reveled to us why they created Boko Haram to terrorize Nigeria ever since GEJ took power. Eeh so Na this they pain am?
This Lawal Kaita threat, which one e be? Nwoke, break the country now now; no need to threaten us, we'll gladly help him break the country.
Whom did he think Nigeria separation will affect us or them? Eschew. The North will never get the power ever again, if them like they can go hug a wet transformer. Evil people, they want to continue stealing and dragging us backwards just to hold power. Na wa oo!! That's how you know you are living with an arch-angel in your backyard.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by ak47mann(m): 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2012
Onlytruth: Sai Jonathan 2015!
Sai Jonathan 2019!!
Sai SE 2023!!! cool cool cool

Sai Middlebelt 2031!
Sai SW 2039!!

Aboki can migrate to Northern Sudan. cool cool cool
SW 2039 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2012
Well, i predict accelerated growth in the southeast on this eventuality. I look forward to investing the oil wealth of our region for us alone. Greed is good! grin
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by Onlytruth(m): 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2012
I pray to God everyday, that the region that produces the least JAMB candidates (the whole core North produce less JAMB candidates than Imo state alone) would NEVER lead Nigeria again. NEVER.

In fact if that is achieved, I am willing to drop my secession option. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari / Thugs Destroy Amaechi,s Polling Unit After INEC Excluded APC From Rivers Polls / Father Of Seminarian Killed By Fulani In Enugu Dies, Both Buried Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.