Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,152 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita (23770 Views)

A Northerner Must Emerge President In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide.–lawal Kaita. / Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 / A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide - Lawal Kaita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by Odunnu: 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2012
This man aint fit to live in this world. What a foolish saying
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by paparazy09(m): 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2012
Me thinks it's best GEJ continues so that every region can go its seperate ways.

Though I am highly disappointed in the Jonathan presidency,this Kaita's statement may motivate one to campaign for GEJ's continuity so that that seperation he has threatened can be accelerated.

Imagine a gambari dey threaten we...WTF!
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by Michael13(m): 7:20pm On Mar 29, 2012
as if it will favour them if we divide....
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by executinal(m): 7:24pm On Mar 29, 2012
was he not thesame PDP youth leader or what do they call his position??
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by onyewec3: 7:26pm On Mar 29, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Like Asari,like Kaita.South 1 vs North 1.

The manner in which asari made his statement wsas different frm that of kaita.while kaita was bent on splittin d country/making it ungovernable asari was advocatin dat GEJ had d constitutional right to vie for 2015 and as well fight for resource control. Asari had a base of arguement but kaita didn't!
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by onyewec3: 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2012
paparazy09: Me thinks it's best GEJ continues so that every region can go its seperate ways.

Though I am highly disappointed in the Jonathan presidency,this Kaita's statement may motivate one to campaign for GEJ's continuity so that that seperation he has threatened can be accelerated.

Imagine a gambari dey threaten we...WTF!

Come 2015,I go vote for jonathan I go give him my vote so dat dis country can split sharp sharp!
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by bisiaet: 7:29pm On Mar 29, 2012
As a matter for this reason I want GEJ to continue and after him let Igbo be the next president so that these anufia mallam could just go away and commit more suicide like what Boko animals are doing right now.

Mr, Alhaji, Mallam, Sheikh, Imam,i d i o t, Anufia Lawal Kaita please listen carefully North has nothing to do in Aso Rock till 2030 so just be gathering yourself for farewell party away from Nigeria. We dont need you anylonger just go and join your Rep of Niger brother and leave us alone in Nigeria. Pls go right now mr North go pls go we are sick of you all.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by Joeblis(m): 7:31pm On Mar 29, 2012
Dis one na initial Gra Gra...even if ebele step down 2015,am so opsitimistic of a ibo man emerging as president,d man just they rap
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by sessy2(f): 7:32pm On Mar 29, 2012
Am in support let's divide dis country bk into regions and then d northern states dat wants sharia can have their sharia they will nolonger share vat money from beer and they can cut all the hands of their men it doesn't matter and flog their women from morning till nite and close all schs and universities in d north.

1 Like

Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by senben(m): 7:35pm On Mar 29, 2012
Ppl like dis cannot be arrested because according to him, he is one of the 18 founding members but this kind of ppl do not have any gud plan or wish for this country and if U observe well he is jst a frustrated politician who has not been allowed to misbehave since GEJ came to power...who told him he was going to leave till 2015...I was never in support of GEJ coming back but becos of the way dis northerners are going he should come an repeat it an let me see wat dey would do.,nonsense
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by ceejayluv(m): 7:36pm On Mar 29, 2012
babaowo: After GEJ in 2019, its igbo turn from there middle belt, from there pls ppl who next?
from there South West,
all 8 years each complete.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by Dainfamous: 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2012
northern elites should realize that they will be in deep shiiitt if Nigeria divide,one their is global warming some fertile soils in northern states are dying off slowly don't think their is no effect in northern Nigeria is just that Federal government don't want to reveal some secrets, you have to know that earth moves with time nothing stays the same forever that is why i laugh when northern elites makes threats that can turn out on their own disadvantage forgetting that in their region only few is holding the wealth's of over 50million northerners... what does that say? the poor and hungry youths will be frustrated and what happen to Gadaffi will happen to them NATO WILL MAKE SURE THEY ARMED BOKO BOYS these time around..

Bottom line is that days of ruling class is over we need a new structure balance it to the point-that being a president doesn't mean your tribes men will hijack other regions resources for their own selfish gain if the same thing continue Nigeria will collapsed finally............
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by Afam4eva(m): 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2012
At least GEJ has learnt that what comes out from the mouth of these power hungry northerners is dust. They rained fire and brimstone before 2011 elections yet nothing happened...sorry, something happened(bokoharam). I think GEJ should consider throwing anybody who makes such provocative and treasonable utterances into jail so that others will learn. Why do these people always feel like they own Nigeria. Chei, only if my southern brothers will just united and teach this northern oligarchy a lesson they'll never wish to remember.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by Abagworo(m): 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2012
One unpredictable thing about division is how peaceful it will be.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by Afam4eva(m): 7:41pm On Mar 29, 2012
Abagworo: One unpredictable thing about division is how peaceful it will be.

I can bet that it won't be peaceful especially not when one is been divided away from oil.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by tunax5loon(m): 7:42pm On Mar 29, 2012
Northerners are disgrace to the nation.... I did the first part of my service in Yobe state last yr.
O boy, you'll not believe Yobe is part of this country.... they can't boast of anything... OMG.. no access to TV/Radio.. it was like living in hell... Take away places like Kano, Kaduna, north is finished.. All their leaders do is to get the ppl's mandate and run to Abuja to enjoy
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2012
cool cool cool cool cool
This are really interesting times....
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by teskyg: 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2012
First,me think Keita should say,a Fulani/Muslim must emerge in 2015.The security agencies are waiting for some one to remind them of their jobs that Keita has committed a treasonable felony and should be arrested and prosecuted.They don't know their job.Am shocked to hear some people clapping for the old fool will soon die frustrated.This man,peharps have stolen enough money during Atiku's era and can afford to go and reside with his family if any war begins.

I expect the few educate northern youth to questioned Keita what significant milestome was achieve while the Northerners were on the throne.The goat should be in jailed for his uterances.Can someone please post his pics let's see if he really looks human and normal.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by gulfer: 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2012
This is absolute treachery and he deserves to be charged as an accessory to all the BH bombings.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by aljharem(m): 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2012
tunax5loon: Northerners are disgrace to the nation.... I did the first part of my service in Yobe state last yr.
O boy, you'll not believe Yobe is part of this country.... they can't boast of anything... OMG.. no access to TV/Radio.. it was like living in hell... Take away places like Kano, Kaduna, north is finished.. All their leaders do is to get the ppl's mandate and run to Abuja to enjoy

[size=18pt]Sharrap dai !!!!!!! [/size] Beaf has infected too many people in Nairaland I no go lie angry angry angry
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by Pecca: 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2012
So even the North can afford to make pon on words-Threat of Secession. Well it is allowed. Only they should not get carried away because the mumu almajiri knows better. North will ROAST.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by Afam4eva(m): 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2012
alj harem:

[size=18pt]Sharrap dai !!!!!!! [/size] Beaf has infected too many people in Nairaland I no go lie angry angry angry

Is he lying? Is the north not underdeveloped despite the fact that northerners have ruled this nation for a longer period of time. Even the south-east that have been deprived of a lot are well of than the north.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by Ninilowo(m): 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2012
NIGERIANS! LOOK NO FURTHER THE REAL BOKO IS HERE!!!!!
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by aljharem(m): 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2012
afam4eva:

Is he lying? Is the north not underdeveloped despite the fact that northerners have ruled this nation for a longer period of time. Even the south-east that have been deprived of a lot are well of than the north.

Can the military government develop the North without hearing the screams of tribalism ?

If the Military who happen to be from Northern extract ruled, could they have funded the north alone without the shout of tribalism ?

Moreover that was military the north technically have only ruled for 2 year of Yaradua and not donkey years as people would put it.

Military is different from civilian.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2012
I don't understand how Nigerians think. should Nigeria divided (as if we are not already divided in thoughts, loyalties and allegiance). who will it benefit.. not the masses surely. It will only benefit the corrupt who threaten division when ever they feel their agenda is a risk of being derailed.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by Afam4eva(m): 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2012
alj harem:

Can the military government develop the North without hearing the screams of tribalism ?

If the Military who happen to be from Northern extract ruled, could they have funded the north alone without the shout of tribalism ?

Moreover that was military the north technically have only ruled for 2 year of Yaradua and not donkey years as people would put it.

But the same military murders saro wiwa and the ogoni nine. The same northern military created more regions, states and local governments in the north. The same military killed dele giwa. Military governments are authoritarian and so, they can do and undo without being questioned.

1 Like

Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by oobim(m): 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2012
Bring it on,u cursed aboki!they think we stil fear them.we go see who go cry pass
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by tunax5loon(m): 8:04pm On Mar 29, 2012
alj harem:

I can really say that you are in no way different from the common un-educated Almajeris under the shade.......
can you read what you typed again? cry
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by Beaf: 8:06pm On Mar 29, 2012
alj harem:

This is funny. But your phantom "screams of tribalism" never stopped them allocating 80% of indigenous oil blocks to themselves, while manufacturing almajiri's at industrial scales. Few core-Northern kids have any future hopes and aspiration outside becoming one of the 10 million almajiri's; it is little wonder that many have taken to suicide bombing for boko haram.
Less than 100 of the core-Northern elite make twice as much from oil as the ENTIRE Niger Delta, yet their environment is so profoundly phucked. They are horrifying parasites both on their own people and on the nation.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by tunax5loon(m): 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2012
Since we all know that this country is based on tribal sentiments, every tribe will love is own kinsman to be in the corridor of power.
But to now talk openly about division all because Baba Jona... a southerner is on sit shows that yu have no B R A I N in your thick skull.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2012
Let the old man keep hallucinating - if he thinks Nigeria will break in 2015, then he will be dead before 2015. Phuck him, his name is not even Nigerian. Kaita sounds more like a Malian or Senegalese name.

Please Nigeria intellectuals (I'm not an intellectual yet, I'm still learning from the dons on NL), join me on this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/902688/why-extreme-capitalism-not-suitable
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by ndigbo: 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2012
As much as i'm not one of the GEJ's fan, Infact each i get the chance, don't spare but criticise him(Jonathan). But with the old man's statement, i looking forward to campaigning for GEJ in my area. If and when no reasonable contender(in my opinion) shows up for the Seat!
So make we see wetin them go fit do!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Multiple Blasts Rock Damaturu, Scores Feared Killed / My Arrest By EFCC Has No Political Undertone – Shekarau / Niger Delta Avengers Are Criminals! - Ateke Tom says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.