Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

......................... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ......................... (1086 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

......................... by latprejam(f): 2:06am On Mar 30, 2012
I'm so bored....somebody tell me a love story?
Re: ......................... by peterchicagofun(m): 2:47am On Mar 30, 2012
Sure sure, today i saw very interesting story...look at this:
"(...)Wanda's Story
A Bitter and Broken Vessel

true love stories The year was 1999, and I was a divorcee with two young boys ages eight and eleven. We were living in Baltimore, Maryland during this time.

Because of the mental anguish suffered in my first marriage, I vowed NEVER to marry again.

After my divorce in 1996, I was extremely broken and bitter.

My self esteem was at an all time low, and at one point depression left me 90lbs frail.

But thank God for praying parents and loving family members.

Slowly God began to restore my joy and self esteem. After a few years of healing, I had a desire to remarry.

So I began praying earnestly for God to send me a marriage partner, a Godly man.

For those of you who can't read BTL (between the lines), "earnestly" means I was begging God day and night .

Well, one day when I was in prayer I asked God if I would be married and He gave me a scripture that confirmed that yes I would remarry.

The scripture was Isaiah 62:2-5. When you have time, please read it.

A few months later, He woke me in the middle of the night and spoke the month of November to me. At first, I had no idea what November had to do with anything.

That same night, He also gave me a vision which warned me about a young man I was involved with at that time.

You know God really is a loving Father who only wants the best for us.

Anyway, months went by, and November came and left. But there was no hint of a romantic story manifesting in my life.

Then all of a sudden I began to feel an urgent tugging in my spirit. I felt in my spirit that I needed to move but I had no clue where I was suppose to move.

At first I thought I needed to relocate from the city to the county, so I began looking at houses in the county.

But the Holy Spirit, said "no" that's not it.

After more prayer and feeling confused, I began entertaining the thought of moving to Georgia to join my parents and siblings.

By the way, I had previously told my family that I would NEVER move to Georgia.

I just could not understand for the life of me why they loved the place so much.

I was a true city girl and Georgia was just a little too country for my liking.

But oddly enough, this time when I began thinking about moving to Georgia I was filled with excitement.

I knew and felt that my steps were being ordered by God.

I knew in my spirit that there was something or someone waiting for me in Georgia.

So, after much drama with my ex-husband who did not want me to leave the state with our children.

I stepped out on faith and moved to Georgia in November of 2000. By the way, I had no job when I arrived and very little money in my pocket...(...)"

I hope very interesting story....you can read here http://www.christian-marriage-today.com/romantic-love-stories.html

Have a nice dreams.

Regards.

Peter
Re: ......................... by latprejam(f): 2:56am On Mar 30, 2012
wink
peterchicagofun: Sure sure, today i saw very interesting story...look at this:
"(...)Wanda's Story
A Bitter and Broken Vessel

true love stories The year was 1999, and I was a divorcee with two young boys ages eight and eleven. We were living in Baltimore, Maryland during this time.

Because of the mental anguish suffered in my first marriage, I vowed NEVER to marry again.

After my divorce in 1996, I was extremely broken and bitter.

My self esteem was at an all time low, and at one point depression left me 90lbs frail.

But thank God for praying parents and loving family members.

Slowly God began to restore my joy and self esteem. After a few years of healing, I had a desire to remarry.

So I began praying earnestly for God to send me a marriage partner, a Godly man.

For those of you who can't read BTL (between the lines), "earnestly" means I was begging God day and night .

Well, one day when I was in prayer I asked God if I would be married and He gave me a scripture that confirmed that yes I would remarry.

The scripture was Isaiah 62:2-5. When you have time, please read it.

A few months later, He woke me in the middle of the night and spoke the month of November to me. At first, I had no idea what November had to do with anything.

That same night, He also gave me a vision which warned me about a young man I was involved with at that time.

You know God really is a loving Father who only wants the best for us.

Anyway, months went by, and November came and left. But there was no hint of a romantic story manifesting in my life.

Then all of a sudden I began to feel an urgent tugging in my spirit. I felt in my spirit that I needed to move but I had no clue where I was suppose to move.

At first I thought I needed to relocate from the city to the county, so I began looking at houses in the county.

But the Holy Spirit, said "no" that's not it.

After more prayer and feeling confused, I began entertaining the thought of moving to Georgia to join my parents and siblings.

By the way, I had previously told my family that I would NEVER move to Georgia.

I just could not understand for the life of me why they loved the place so much.

I was a true city girl and Georgia was just a little too country for my liking.

But oddly enough, this time when I began thinking about moving to Georgia I was filled with excitement.

I knew and felt that my steps were being ordered by God.

I knew in my spirit that there was something or someone waiting for me in Georgia.

So, after much drama with my ex-husband who did not want me to leave the state with our children.

I stepped out on faith and moved to Georgia in November of 2000. By the way, I had no job when I arrived and very little money in my pocket...(...)"

I hope very interesting story....you can read here http://www.christian-marriage-today.com/romantic-love-stories.html

Have a nice dreams.

Regards.

Peter

1 Like

Re: ......................... by MrsChima(f): 2:59am On Mar 30, 2012
A hole opens, a pencil inserts, and a peeling came out!

A great love story! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ......................... by peterchicagofun(m): 5:02am On Mar 30, 2012
I hope this story you friends will like...look at that:

Victory is Mine - Victory Today is Mine!

Lloyd and Nicole's Marriage Story

We married our senior year of college 2003. In the years 2003-2005 there was a lot of deceit. We had problems with communication; there was virtually no communication. I was extremely verbal he was not, this caused a major shift in my spiritual life. One of us was fasting and praying while the other was being pruned by God.

I started looking for more; asking and praying for God to give me a testimony. I didn't see it coming. But God gives you what you ask for; everything that was being done in the dark came to light. For me, it was the end of our marriage but because we were members of a real bible based church we were able to get the counseling we needed.

Also, after the affairs and lies, the trust of course had to be rebuilt. By us both deciding to truly give ourselves to God we were able to save our marriage. We placed God as the head, redefined our relationship, became transparent, and recognized that we needed each other.

We constantly sought God and prayed for his will to be done in our marriage. We made a decision to not allow the enemy to deceive or influence us. I had to put everything in Gods hands. I couldn't worry or wonder about anything or look back. I had to learn to trust my husband who was a God fearing man. He had been humbled and humiliated. But, most importantly, he had been delivered. He also had to trust that God would keep us together, and guess what? He has!

Lloyd and Nicole (...)

And what? Great?

Have a nice dreams.

Peter

(1) (Reply)

The 13 Rules Of Dressing For Love Success / Strictly For The Ladies / Top 5 Tips For Guyz That Cant Get A Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.