Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Can You Date A Muslim?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Muslim?? (1089 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date A Muslim?? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 01, 2013
How many of you can date or marry a muslim? And if you do will you covert or the person wud change to your religion?
Re: Can You Date A Muslim?? by Temi231(f): 4:29pm On Jan 01, 2013
Can't date a Muslim and cannot marry a Muslim because am a born again Christian. HNY
Re: Can You Date A Muslim?? by eduson77(m): 4:37pm On Jan 01, 2013
Can convert and marry or date but won't if she remains a muslim
Re: Can You Date A Muslim?? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2013
Temi 23: Can't date a Muslim and cannot marry a Muslim because am a born again Christian. HNY
same to U
Re: Can You Date A Muslim?? by tintingz(m): 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2013
Are muslims aliens that you cant date them? Am a muslim so i can date a christian buh i prefer dating a muslim...

My dadd a muslim married my mumm an ex anglican christian so what the probs...in Islam if the wife is a christian and she doesnt wanna convert she can continue with her church going buh make an agreement that the children must practice Islam.

This is common in the south-west cheesy
Re: Can You Date A Muslim?? by mikuz(m): 5:05pm On Jan 01, 2013
eduson77: Can convert and marry or date but won't if she remains a muslim
Na so oh.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Muslim?? by k2039: 5:11pm On Jan 01, 2013
[color=soyouquotedme]I can't date a muslim not to talk of thinking of converting her, Not that muslims are bad or not worth dating, I just don't want any religious conflict(beliefs and doctrines) [/color]
Re: Can You Date A Muslim?? by Kaxmytex(m): 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2013
[size=28pt]i will only date a muslim if she'z nt wif a bomb[/size]
Re: Can You Date A Muslim?? by tintingz(m): 5:23pm On Jan 01, 2013
eduson77: Can convert and marry or date but won't if she remains a muslim
a muslim woman is not allow to marry a christian man cuz she will definately start going to church...cuz the man is the head

Buh in Islam it different she can continue being a christian buh the best is i will convert her before marrying her

I prefer marrying a muslim cuz the confidence will be there, if i marry a christian her christian family will make sure my children start going to church and this can develope religious conflict and can lead to devorce at the end...
Re: Can You Date A Muslim?? by eduson77(m): 5:34pm On Jan 01, 2013
Why must a lady agree to be a m**slim?
No offence but am trying to let you know my reason for seeking her religious change b'cus I can't stand to watch a fellow human been degraded and caged without any right...kindly comprehend the fact..
tintingz: a muslim woman is not allow to marry a christian man cuz she will definately start going to church...cuz the man is the head
Buh in Islam it different she can continue being a christian buh the best is i will convert her before marrying her

I prefer marrying a muslim cuz the confident will be there, if i marry a christian her christian family will make sure my children start going to church and this can develope religious conflict and can lead to devorce at the end...
Re: Can You Date A Muslim?? by pwiz(m): 5:36pm On Jan 01, 2013
What a thread!
Re: Can You Date A Muslim?? by tintingz(m): 5:49pm On Jan 01, 2013
eduson77:
Why must a lady agree to be a m**slim?
No offence but am trying to let you know my reason for seeking her religious change b'cus I can't stand to watch a fellow human been degraded and caged without any right...kindly comprehend the fact..
Did you read my posts at all? If she doesnt wanna convert she can remain a ch**stian buh make a deal that the children must practise Islam...'let there be no compulsion in religion' that what the Quran says, thats why i said it is better for me to marry a muslimah it gives me confident in our marriage i dont want religious conflict from any christian family.

your post is baseless if you stay in the south west you will understand
Re: Can You Date A Muslim?? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 01, 2013
Why will a right thinking Christian lady abandon Jesus and the promise of heaven to marry a moslem man she knew would not make heaven.
I pity lot ladies with Christian background marrying Muslims for whatever selfish reason because they are hell bound except someone has doctored the holy bible.

For me, I can not and will never consider marrying one except she is ready to follow Jesus.
Re: Can You Date A Muslim?? by eduson77(m): 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2013
I don't wanna be too open over this because I reside where every bit of ma stuffs here are being monitored.if not,I would have elaborated more.....don't quote me again...
tintingz:
Did you read my posts at all? If she doesnt wanna convert she can remain a ch**stian buh make a deal that the children must practise Islam...'let there be no compulsion in religion' that what the Quran says, thats why i said it is better for me to marry a muslimah it gives me confident in our marriage i dont want religious conflict from any christian family.

your post is baseless if you stay in the south west you will understand
Re: Can You Date A Muslim?? by tintingz(m): 5:59pm On Jan 01, 2013
^^@lastapostle...Lol...see another cross crusader grin grin
Re: Can You Date A Muslim?? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 01, 2013
I'm dating 1 now.
Re: Can You Date A Muslim?? by Florena(f): 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2013
LastApostle: Why will a right thinking Christian lady abandon Jesus and the promise of heaven to marry a moslem man she knew would not make heaven.
I pity lot ladies with Christian background marrying Muslims for whatever selfish reason because they are hell bound except someone has doctored the holy bible.

For me, I can not and will never consider marrying one except she is ready to follow Jesus.
u re funny and hw did u knw dat christianity is d only accepted religion
Re: Can You Date A Muslim?? by tpia5: 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2013
why so many of these threads, jeez.

@ topic

not advisable but people do it.

and btw, do you mean date or marry.
Re: Can You Date A Muslim?? by tpia5: 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2013
Can A Muslim Marry A Christian?

https://www.nairaland.com/979224/muslim-marry-christian

A Christian Marrying A Muslim And Vice Versa: How Does That Play Out?

https://www.nairaland.com/810973/christian-marrying-muslim-vice-versa

Is It A Sin For A Xtian Woman To Marry A Muslim

https://www.nairaland.com/555633/it-sin-xtian-woman-marry

Marriage Between Xtian & Muslim?

https://www.nairaland.com/212713/marriage-between-xtian-muslim
Re: Can You Date A Muslim?? by tpia5: 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2013
Is It A Bad Thing To Date A Muslim

https://www.nairaland.com/697139/it-bad-thing-date-muslim

Muslim Vs Christian Dating Relationship What Do I Do

https://www.nairaland.com/565897/muslim-vs-christian-dating-relationship
Re: Can You Date A Muslim?? by tpia5: 10:01pm On Jan 01, 2013
culture also plays a huge part in relationships, apart from religion.

(1) (Reply)

Girls Used To Say? / Interacting With Ladies. / Man Meets Daughter-in-law On Blind Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.