Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

On The Night Of Your Wedding You Discover ............ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On The Night Of Your Wedding You Discover ............ (2889 Views)

What Would You Do If You Discover That Your Guy's Dick Is Too Small? / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

On The Night Of Your Wedding You Discover ............ by anonymus11: 5:26am On Mar 30, 2012
ur wife is a witch and u are her sacrifice that night. she begin weep becuzz she loves you and does not want to give you to d coven........... how would you work your way out of the spiritual combat........ kokolets and mamalets can comment if reverse is the case. u go fit escape from d room abi u go sey u wan urinate then take off. if she hold ur waist come here u wan comot so u no love me i go kill today. which sense u wan take use. if u run and dem meet u for road. oya make una use church mind flow the topic.
Re: On The Night Of Your Wedding You Discover ............ by Seun(m): 5:37am On Mar 30, 2012
Women who think they are witches are either confused or delusional. If I ever encounter that problem, I'll just have to take my wife to a hospital for proper treatment so we can have a happy life together. Cheers.
Re: On The Night Of Your Wedding You Discover ............ by pendo89(f): 5:58am On Mar 30, 2012
Anonymous loves dwelling in weird spiritual realms. Come out of there and you will stop having all these spirits encounters.
Re: On The Night Of Your Wedding You Discover ............ by slimyem: 8:04am On Mar 30, 2012
which kain scenario be this?
Weird and unrealistic! cheesy
Re: On The Night Of Your Wedding You Discover ............ by whyowhy: 8:10am On Mar 30, 2012
Holy Ghost Fire!
Re: On The Night Of Your Wedding You Discover ............ by Ranoscky(m): 8:49am On Mar 30, 2012
^ I dey tel u!
Re: On The Night Of Your Wedding You Discover ............ by Killz3(m): 8:50am On Mar 30, 2012
Bullshit!
This is the kind of thread you keep getting when the op decides to cook & eat beans with egbo. . . grin grin
Re: On The Night Of Your Wedding You Discover ............ by itiswell1(m): 9:01am On Mar 30, 2012
Horror film.
Re: On The Night Of Your Wedding You Discover ............ by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 30, 2012
Shi ba reba yetoshiba! *speaking in tongues unexhaustingly*
Re: On The Night Of Your Wedding You Discover ............ by chibaby5(f): 9:44am On Mar 30, 2012
loool ds is funny cheesy cheesy

mckutie: Shi ba reba yetoshiba! *speaking in tongues unexhaustingly*

grin grin grin
Re: On The Night Of Your Wedding You Discover ............ by ayoadebo(m): 9:47am On Mar 30, 2012
Seun: Women who think they are witches are either confused or delusional. If I ever encounter that problem, I'll just have to take my wife to a hospital for proper treatment so we can have a happy life together. Cheers.
O boy u no bliv in dose stuffs na only GOD fit make u live long even d bible said do nt suffer a witch to live
Re: On The Night Of Your Wedding You Discover ............ by Dyt(f): 10:15am On Mar 30, 2012
pendo89: Anonymous loves dwelling in weird spiritual realms. Come out of there and you will stop having all these spirits encounters.

pendooooo
i nid uuuuiuuu
Re: On The Night Of Your Wedding You Discover ............ by geva(f): 11:27am On Mar 30, 2012
i don't know. although it's kind of funny. grin grin grin
Re: On The Night Of Your Wedding You Discover ............ by neyostica: 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2012
Witches are real, but i wud av done my research, cant happ to me
Re: On The Night Of Your Wedding You Discover ............ by skydeep(f): 9:25pm On Mar 30, 2012
Maybe it is April fool grin
Re: On The Night Of Your Wedding You Discover ............ by SAFO(m): 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2012
anonymus11: ur wife is a witch and u are her sacrifice that night. she begin weep becuzz she loves you and does not want to give you to d coven........... how would you work your way out of the spiritual combat........ kokolets and mamalets can comment if reverse is the case. u go fit escape from d room abi u go sey u wan urinate then take off. if she hold ur waist come here u wan comot so u no love me i go kill today. which sense u wan take use. if u run and dem meet u for road. oya make una use church mind flow the topic.

Click your heels 3 times and then throw water on her and she will disappear.

If that doesn't work then you need to forge a magic ring in the fires of mount doom in the land of morador.
Re: On The Night Of Your Wedding You Discover ............ by kelz88(f): 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2012
See topic! Mchhewwww!!
Re: On The Night Of Your Wedding You Discover ............ by neyostica: 9:34pm On Mar 30, 2012
kelz88: See topic! Mchhewwww!!
You dnt believe in witchcraft??
Re: On The Night Of Your Wedding You Discover ............ by kelz88(f): 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2012
neyostica:
You dnt believe in witchcraft??

Nope.
Re: On The Night Of Your Wedding You Discover ............ by neyostica: 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2012
kelz88:

Nope.
You are lucky i dont know you, i for attack you
Re: On The Night Of Your Wedding You Discover ............ by kelz88(f): 9:39pm On Mar 30, 2012
neyostica:
You are lucky i dont know you, i for attack you

Why? Cos I don't believe in witchcraft? LOL!

How silly.
Re: On The Night Of Your Wedding You Discover ............ by neyostica: 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2012
kelz88:

Why? Cos I don't believe in witchcraft? LOL!

How silly.
Yeah, you wnt believe until you are fired, just becareful
Re: On The Night Of Your Wedding You Discover ............ by kelz88(f): 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2012
neyostica:
Yeah, you wnt believe until you are fired, just becareful
See this one oh!!
Please feel free to fire but just know I didn't come on NL to fight so I wont be responding to your attacks. Plus the fact I can't yab. . .so it wont be fun. Sorry to disappoint you.
Re: On The Night Of Your Wedding You Discover ............ by neyostica: 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2012
kelz88:
See this one oh!!
Please feel free to fire but just know I didn't come on NL to fight so I wont be responding to your attacks. Plus the fact I can't yab. . .so it wont be fun. Sorry to disappoint you.
Am not talkin abt e-firing, its spiritual woman
Re: On The Night Of Your Wedding You Discover ............ by kelz88(f): 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2012
neyostica:
Am not talkin abt e-firing, its spiritual woman

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
grin grin grin grin

What are you? Dibia/babalawo?! Please!!

Seeing as you are so powerful however you kill Goodluck Jonathan for me??
Re: On The Night Of Your Wedding You Discover ............ by neyostica: 9:59pm On Mar 30, 2012
kelz88:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
grin grin grin grin

What are you? Dibia/babalawo?!
Please!!

Seeing as you are so powerful however you kill Goodluck Jonathan for me??
Just be careful, wetin jonathan do you??
Re: On The Night Of Your Wedding You Discover ............ by kelz88(f): 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2012
Had this feeling from day one! Even when he was Vice. I've never trusted him.

Ok, how about you spiritually attack boko haram people.

Make good use of your power, man. angry
Re: On The Night Of Your Wedding You Discover ............ by neyostica: 10:05pm On Mar 30, 2012
kelz88: Had this feeling from day one! Even when he was Vice. I've never trusted him.

Ok, how about you spiritually attack boko haram people.

Make good use of your power, man. angry
Are you a flower girl Doesnt work like that
Re: On The Night Of Your Wedding You Discover ............ by kelz88(f): 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2012
Flower girl?! LMAO!!!!!!

Story!!But you can spiritually attack me from the internet?
Re: On The Night Of Your Wedding You Discover ............ by neyostica: 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2012
kelz88: Flower girl?! LMAO!!!!!!

Story!!But you can spiritually attack me from the internet?
I cant, i will need a little details, or see u in person

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Still Be Friends With Someone Who Just Broke-up With You? / Why Do U Love Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend / How To Get A Woman Mad In Two Easy Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.