Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Killz Is A Handsome Young Virile Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Killz Is A Handsome Young Virile Guy (1038 Views)

My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant / The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. / Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Killz Is A Handsome Young Virile Guy by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 30, 2012
Is killz truely an albino or haters trying to undo him? Is it because he is the favourite of nairaland ladies that he gets so much bashing?
Is he actually of gaey orientation as ascribed by haters?
The killz i have seen on profile is young,handsome,cool and looks much of a european cross bred. A fine gentleman with avalanche intellectual capacity.
Haters,whot the game?
Re: Killz Is A Handsome Young Virile Guy by KINGwax(m): 10:15am On Mar 30, 2012
Mtcheew! Bullshit!
Re: Killz Is A Handsome Young Virile Guy by Excelboi(m): 10:20am On Mar 30, 2012
Nonsense...i wonder why you open a thread just to talk about a man like you.
Re: Killz Is A Handsome Young Virile Guy by Dyt(f): 10:21am On Mar 30, 2012
smh
sicko
Re: Killz Is A Handsome Young Virile Guy by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 30, 2012
Excelboi: Nonsense...i wonder why you open a thread just to talk about a man like you.
You lost it cool
Excelboi: Nonsense...i wonder why you open a thread just to talk about a man like you.
You lost it
Re: Killz Is A Handsome Young Virile Guy by tellwisdom: 11:17am On Mar 30, 2012
Gayss identifying themselves. Im impressed wink wink
Re: Killz Is A Handsome Young Virile Guy by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 30, 2012
Crown Prince: Is killz truely an albino or haters trying to undo him? Is it because he is the favourite of nairaland ladies that he gets so much bashing?
Is he actually of gaey orientation as ascribed by haters?
The killz i have seen on profile is young,handsome,cool and looks much of a european cross bred. A fine gentleman with avalanche intellectual capacity.
Haters,whot the game?

Come back and tell us how sweet he is on bed when you have finally yanshed him.
Re: Killz Is A Handsome Young Virile Guy by Excelboi(m): 11:31am On Mar 30, 2012
Crown Prince:
You lost it cool
You lost it
waka to your son's fada!

(1)

4 Mature Ladies Only / I' / To Be 6 Months Away From Your Spouse... How Would You Survive It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.