Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Muscular Or Slim Guys Which Do You Prefer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Muscular Or Slim Guys Which Do You Prefer (4217 Views)

Ladies: Muscular Or Slim Guys? Guys: Slim or BBW? / Macho Man Or Slim Guy / Curvy Or Slim Chics, Which Is Sweeter In Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muscular Or Slim Guys Which Do You Prefer by bennie81(m): 2:35pm On Nov 01, 2007
hi ladies in da' house may we know your preference on muscular and slim guys which of them serves you right and reasons for your preference. cheers
Re: Muscular Or Slim Guys Which Do You Prefer by yimiton(f): 2:53pm On Nov 01, 2007
I like muscular guys because they go around with this really confident carriage that makes me feel totally protected and proud.

1 Like

Re: Muscular Or Slim Guys Which Do You Prefer by iice(f): 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2007
Somewhere in between. . .swimmers bod are more my type. . .broad shoulders *sighs* Toned but not muscular as in the beefy look grin grin
Re: Muscular Or Slim Guys Which Do You Prefer by Nameless1(m): 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2007
iice, im a guy but i envy them broad shulder brothers, i wish i had me a nice long shoulder, mine is ok, as it still compliment my head

if i were a lady, id be uppin for them broad shoulder guyz, shocked
Re: Muscular Or Slim Guys Which Do You Prefer by iice(f): 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2007
grin grin grin
Re: Muscular Or Slim Guys Which Do You Prefer by Nameless1(m): 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2007
any broad shulder gurls up in here
Re: Muscular Or Slim Guys Which Do You Prefer by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2007
slim and toned cheesy no arnold schwarzenegger for me jotongue
Re: Muscular Or Slim Guys Which Do You Prefer by Ralvy(m): 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2007
ibkaye:

slim and toned cheesy no arnold schwarzenegger for me jotongue

lol. . . grin cheesy wink

ibkaye's Signature:

You're not living 'til you're living with me

Interesting! smiley cool
Re: Muscular Or Slim Guys Which Do You Prefer by chaloo(m): 5:10pm On Nov 04, 2007
IICE, I TINK I AM SOMEONE LIKE YOUR PREFERENCE.
Re: Muscular Or Slim Guys Which Do You Prefer by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 04, 2007
Ralvy:

lol. . . grin cheesy wink

Interesting! smiley cool

Interesting indeed cool
Re: Muscular Or Slim Guys Which Do You Prefer by fakedavid: 5:19pm On Nov 04, 2007
do you mean muscular as in p enis or thin as in p enis or what? lets know.
Re: Muscular Or Slim Guys Which Do You Prefer by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2007
think he means as in body, i think shocked grin
Re: Muscular Or Slim Guys Which Do You Prefer by Ralvy(m): 5:30pm On Nov 04, 2007
so. . .what y'all been up to ? grin

davidyland@yahoo.com:

do you mean muscular as in p enis or thin as in p enis or what? lets know.

shocked shocked
Re: Muscular Or Slim Guys Which Do You Prefer by adeboo(f): 7:33pm On Nov 04, 2007
I dont like muscular guys - i like nice firm guy.
I would say maybe a guy that has the body like Sheffi or D'Banj, now those are my kinda guys.
Re: Muscular Or Slim Guys Which Do You Prefer by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2007
adeboo:

I don't like muscular guys - i like nice firm guy.
I would say maybe a guy that has the body like Sheffi or D'Banj, now those are my kind of guys.

exactly! took the words right out of my mouth, or keyboard, whichever  grin tongue
Re: Muscular Or Slim Guys Which Do You Prefer by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 04, 2007
If I was a lady, I'd prefer lightly muscled and toned.

Not the "Arnold Schwartzineger" type. Generally referred to as "meat heads"! grin
Re: Muscular Or Slim Guys Which Do You Prefer by MoOdYLaDy(f): 11:16pm On Nov 04, 2007
Am so into slim guys, if a guy isn't slim no matter how cute he is, I will never be interested in him.

Slim with some tight ass and 6 packs to go along wow kiss kiss kiss kiss, lucky me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

There is nothing better than a slim guy wearing a Fit Jean, Back Pocket Embroidery, Low Rise or bootcut with a nice shirt kiss kiss  

Re: Muscular Or Slim Guys Which Do You Prefer by iice(f): 1:22am On Nov 05, 2007
hmmmm i smell erhhh nevermind

Why only Arnold? What about 50 cents? He kindda looks like someone threw darts filled with steriods at him tongue
Timbaland too has the beefy look. . .but with his face and attitude, he seems more like a cuddly bear cheesy grin

Chaloo indeed? Are you a swimmer perhaps?
Re: Muscular Or Slim Guys Which Do You Prefer by doyin13(m): 1:26am On Nov 05, 2007
I don't know about swimmers. They look like Jonny Bravo Wide torsos with skinny legs.

I think sprinters have the best bodies. . .

Kai. . .this post sounds really gay shocked shocked shocked
Re: Muscular Or Slim Guys Which Do You Prefer by chika98: 1:35am On Nov 05, 2007
I love tall and skinny guys
Re: Muscular Or Slim Guys Which Do You Prefer by iice(f): 1:40am On Nov 05, 2007
Johnny Bravo is too beefy to have the swimmer's body
They are more lean, long and the move fluidly. . .chaiiii
Need to get my surf on and drool sef for some bods grin grin
Re: Muscular Or Slim Guys Which Do You Prefer by chaloo(m): 8:11am On Nov 05, 2007
Iice

I was as a child, not any longer.
Re: Muscular Or Slim Guys Which Do You Prefer by iice(f): 8:15am On Nov 05, 2007
Ahh i c
Re: Muscular Or Slim Guys Which Do You Prefer by Nameless1(m): 12:37pm On Nov 05, 2007
Iice, many guys, got they eyes on ya, grin, hope u wont dssapoint em
Re: Muscular Or Slim Guys Which Do You Prefer by onyekang1(f): 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2007
adeboo:

I don't like muscular guys - i like nice firm guy.
I would say maybe a guy that has the body like Sheffi or D'Banj, now those are my kind of guys.
Perfect description 4 me
Re: Muscular Or Slim Guys Which Do You Prefer by ST3V3(m): 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2007
Ladies! seen Craig David letely? If i was a girl, i'd prefer a body like his.
Re: Muscular Or Slim Guys Which Do You Prefer by ST3V3(m): 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2007
Ladies! seen Craig David letely?        If i was a girl, i'd prefer a body like his.
Re: Muscular Or Slim Guys Which Do You Prefer by iice(f): 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2007
Nameless1:

Iice, many guys, got they eyes on ya, grin, hope u wont dssapoint em

Ogini wetin? shocked shocked I don pass the age of trying to please everyone some eons ago grin grin
Re: Muscular Or Slim Guys Which Do You Prefer by Eddie4real(m): 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2007
Lots of ladies say they prefer dark, muscular guy. well am kindda fair and slim. so i'd stick with that. wink
Re: Muscular Or Slim Guys Which Do You Prefer by jkpretty(f): 4:21pm On Nov 05, 2007
Muscular guys look attractive on the hard cover of Novels & Mags, I look & admire dats as far as it goes.Its not romantic as far as i believe tongue

I like them slim & dark, not skinny tho
Re: Muscular Or Slim Guys Which Do You Prefer by bennie81(m): 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2007
You guys are wonderful especially the ladies, almost all of you wants an Arnold Shwartzineger or Johnny Bravo kinda structure. You guys must be STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS. what happens to cute slim guys that are the toast of many ladies.
Re: Muscular Or Slim Guys Which Do You Prefer by Ralvy(m): 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2007
chika98:

I love tall and skinny guys

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ask Me Any Relevant Question About Me And I Wld Try To Answer / Happy Birthday Obiorathesubtle / See What A Lady Wore To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.