Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

“How Linda Ikeji Makes Millions Blogging” – [YES Magazine Interview] - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / “How Linda Ikeji Makes Millions Blogging” – [YES Magazine Interview] (26520 Views)

Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) / This Guy Makes Millions Polishing Shoes! / Why Linda Ikeji Makes More Money Than Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “How Linda Ikeji Makes Millions Blogging” – [YES Magazine Interview] by DExplorer1: 12:13pm On Apr 01, 2012
mollie12:

Apparently you seem to have all the advice Mr seun needs to blow up and make his millions. Just wondering what YOU have achieved for yourself with your advice.

As far as I'm concerned, the two websites serve two distinct purposes and thus have no basis for comparism the way you've done. And why is it so hard for Nigerians to assume that not everyone derives motivation from cash?

I wonder where your eyes caught "comparism". NL is different from LI and that was my advice to him or do you have a personal problem with that?

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: “How Linda Ikeji Makes Millions Blogging” – [YES Magazine Interview] by rhymz(m): 6:39pm On Apr 01, 2012
@Pro01
You could not have said it any better. Linda Ikeji is an extremely savvy entertainment business woman. And undoubtedly, she makes more money than Seun Osewa. One thing a lot of people don't understand is the fact that she makes a very good use of her celebrity status and connections to get the needed attention to her blog.
And hell yeah! Her blog is popular than Nairaland, and she ranks number 1 in internet entertainment.
She has very dedicated followers at her blog and she has a way of relating with them that makes it fun and personable. In comparison to Seun, the guy is not popular first and has done very little to promote Nairaland as a brand that can be reckoned with, giving the volume of traffic that NL gets, one would have thought by noe that it would have gotten some kind of facebook or twitter kind of status, we should be hearing about NL on enterntainment news on TV, big fashino and style magazines, coperate brand and co. . . . Until I went to the site, I used to think bellanaija for instance was an event management company cos they get all the exclusive wedding pictures and coverage. That is the importance of coperate branding and excellent PR. Seun is just too slow in the way he projects NL, as far I am concerned, NL is yet to get the big bucks patronage from serious brands that can actually swell his pocket. He seems too comfortable with being called the owner of NL and nothing more. Guy try leverage on it and hire some good PR managers and marketers, you obviously suppose don pass levels wey dem go dey compare you to blogs. Linda you sharp die jare!
Re: “How Linda Ikeji Makes Millions Blogging” – [YES Magazine Interview] by graciella(f): 8:52pm On Apr 01, 2012
Make she buy domain of 2k first, then by then google would have stopped adsense for domain, then we go see. Na EX MODEL she be come dey make mouth oh. Why she neva marry sef?
Re: “How Linda Ikeji Makes Millions Blogging” – [YES Magazine Interview] by mrkels(m): 10:17pm On Apr 01, 2012
Una no get sense? how can you compare seun(nairaland) or naijapals to linda ikeji...shes my favourite blogger no doubt but men seun and naijapals are making more than her i swear, una know wetin be conversion rate for google? Some ads pay 5 dollars just for 1 impression o , trust me am a blogger, only Google ads on nairaland and naijapals is enough to pay for all the ads plus the adsence on her blog. Yes she makes milions but my own wahala is that am seun is making more. or he should be , cos if hes not then na h8im know, he shud be getting more than 50k pageviews daily na.
I respect linda ikeji sha cos all the bitch celebrities are picking on her calling her a failed model bla bla, that's the more reason why i fell in love with her cos shes a classic case of who God don bless no man can curse. Keep up with the good work my favourite blogger and please dont use ur fame to market your pussy as all those other celebrities cursing you are doing...You know their names..the minute you do that na me go blow the witsle o and i may just become a famous blogger too from your mistake grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: “How Linda Ikeji Makes Millions Blogging” – [YES Magazine Interview] by dasparrow: 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2012
graciella: Make she buy domain of 2k first, then by then google would have stopped adsense for domain, then we go see. Na EX MODEL she be come dey make mouth oh. Why she neva marry sef?

I sense jealousy from your post. You Nigerian women are your own worst enemy. It is no wonder your men treat you people like crap most of the time. What has Linda's marital status got to do with the matter at hand? Is marraige some kind of an achievement in Nigeria? Are you married? If you are, why don't you go and focus on your husband and children rather than beefing a fellow woman like yourself who has done well for herself through hardwork and diligence.

And if you are not married, then why are you here running your mouth? With all the married people in Nigeria and yet, moral is at an all time low. Most married and single Nigerians at home and even abroad are constantly cheating on their spouses/relationship partners like it's going out of style whilst passing on HIV/AIDS/STDs. In Nigeria, poverty is rampant, high levels of corruption is a constant menace and boko haram has vowed not to let you people rest. And all you worry about is Linda Ikeji not being married. If marraige is such a bed of roses, then why is domestic violence the order of the day in most Nigerian marraiges? I guess you wish to be in Linda's shoe rather than being a glorified housemaid for some chuvinist Nigerian bred male who considers you nothing but a pound of flesh for intimate gratification and a walking incubator for his offsprings.
Re: “How Linda Ikeji Makes Millions Blogging” – [YES Magazine Interview] by cfours: 12:23am On Apr 02, 2012
I'm not surprised. She is the ultimate Perez Hilton of Nigeria. Her blog is filled with trashy gossip entertainment.
of course, that sort of thing attracts traffic and comments.
Re: “How Linda Ikeji Makes Millions Blogging” – [YES Magazine Interview] by Tislup: 12:53am On Apr 02, 2012
ogbongzky: wow!. She said it all. I wish many newbie Bloggers will learn alot from this. If you start blogging because of money, you will get pissed off asap because the money will not come at the time you are expecting it. Blogging is not a "get rich quick" thing.

Though my blog not yet popular as hers but glad to be making averagely $1000 per month.

Want to start blogging? I can help you FREE. Just connect with me.

Re: “How Linda Ikeji Makes Millions Blogging” – [YES Magazine Interview] by graciella(f): 9:17am On Apr 02, 2012
@dasparrow thank you, but no be jealousy na true i talk. I have 2 blogs. Do u think it is easy to manage them? If you have been STUDYING her blog, you will see marriage posts, i mean her older posts. Now what does that imply?
Re: “How Linda Ikeji Makes Millions Blogging” – [YES Magazine Interview] by babakura(m): 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2012
Hmmm .. all na tomake money oooo

www.gamgaza..co.uk
Re: “How Linda Ikeji Makes Millions Blogging” – [YES Magazine Interview] by enomakos(m): 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2012
i did not ever like the babe
Re: “How Linda Ikeji Makes Millions Blogging” – [YES Magazine Interview] by linkin8k(m): 7:27pm On Apr 02, 2012
She is good in what she does and so is Seun so no need for comparing them.

I used to blog but stopped for a while now, this might be the motivation I need to blog again
Re: “How Linda Ikeji Makes Millions Blogging” – [YES Magazine Interview] by paparazy09(m): 11:38pm On Apr 02, 2012
ogbongzky: wow!. She said it all. I wish many newbie Bloggers will learn alot from this. If you start blogging because of money, you will get pissed off asap because the money will not come at the time you are expecting it. Blogging is not a "get rich quick" thing.

Though my blog not yet popular as hers but glad to be making averagely $1000 per month.

Hi Ogbonsky,i want to start blogging too.Please could you put me through? How do I connect with you? Thanks.
olu :bankygee_solutionsltd@yahoo.com.
Re: “How Linda Ikeji Makes Millions Blogging” – [YES Magazine Interview] by mrkels(m): 10:24am On Apr 19, 2012
paparazy09:

Hi Ogbonsky,i want to start blogging too.Please could you put me through? How do I connect with you? Thanks.
olu :bankygee_solutionsltd@yahoo.com.

Go to www.blogger.com u will see it all there, e no dey hard n there's no formula for making money out of it. Just ur tin in a different way n u ll be making 200k in a month...not immediately sha. Maybe in 2yrs or so grin grin grin grin
Anyways don't pay anybody ok
Re: “How Linda Ikeji Makes Millions Blogging” – [YES Magazine Interview] by wakes: 10:04pm On Apr 19, 2012
[quote author=Tislup][/quote]
I AM INTERESTED!
Re: “How Linda Ikeji Makes Millions Blogging” – [YES Magazine Interview] by vichenzo: 8:40am On Jul 04, 2012
Thumbs up to her. She certainly deserves my respect much more than those Nollywood part-time call-girls.[/quote]
Take note: not evry1 in d movie industry as a whole is a call girl, though it's sad dat we are more attracted 2 negativity dan oda positive qualities. I hope you judging isn't doing something irresponsible in ur closet?!
Re: “How Linda Ikeji Makes Millions Blogging” – [YES Magazine Interview] by lucabrasi(m): 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2012
love4ual: last year she bought 2009 toyota camry........last month she just returned from a holiday in the united states, ...........there may be other blogs in nigeria but those of us who lives in the dispora consider her the number 1............majority also do consider her as part of the movement in the nigerian entertainment industry

she has won the hearts of many people.....
total cost?less than 3million note that she has been saving for the car by her own admission second speak for yourself i live abroad as well and i actual;ly do prefer ladun liadi blog,nigeriafils and naijapals if bellanaija tells me she makes millions monthly i ll believe not linda ikeji blog

1 Like

Re: “How Linda Ikeji Makes Millions Blogging” – [YES Magazine Interview] by optimus30: 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2012

eprime30@gmail.com,hp to hear 4rm u,thnks
Re: “How Linda Ikeji Makes Millions Blogging” – [YES Magazine Interview] by Horus(m): 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2012
She will be more successful if she buy her own domain name for her blog.
Re: “How Linda Ikeji Makes Millions Blogging” – [YES Magazine Interview] by rhymz(m): 8:35am On Nov 19, 2012
Horus: She will be more successful if she buy her own domain name for her blog.
how will having her own domain name give her more money?
Re: “How Linda Ikeji Makes Millions Blogging” – [YES Magazine Interview] by Horus(m): 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2012
rhymz: how will having her own domain name give her more money?

I didnt say more money, I said more successful having your own domaine name make your blog look more professional and more popular with more visitors.
Re: “How Linda Ikeji Makes Millions Blogging” – [YES Magazine Interview] by mazidumex: 5:47pm On Dec 26, 2012
ekwy nwa:
I ve met and chatted with Linda on many occasions, she is still struggling like an average blogger. I love Linda for her modesty but as for making millions with her blog how? At least she should explain how the millions turn in. pls yes magazine should shove this crap down the gutters. Her blog is just there like many other blogs around. uche of Bellanaija is doing a better job and she obviously takes the lead on entertainment coverage.

mugu, have you ever heard of google adsense, if you haven't reserve your mouth!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Extends Stamp Duty Collection To Savings Accounts / 7 Strong Reasons You Should Start A Business In Your Twenties. / Wheelbarrow Shopping: Shopping With A Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.